The Curse of the Scots Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She yelled, "I mean back on the street!"

I lowered my voice, "I know what you meant, and I told you I'm not a pimp. If that's what you want to go back to then no one can stop you."

"So if I run away?"

I took her hand this time and wouldn't let go when she tried to pull away, "This is Thursday. We agreed no talk about that till after Easter. Four days, that's a long time."

"I'll run away!"

I leaned against the back of the sofa. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her back with me. She struggled to break free, but I was too strong. I leaned back with her in my arms and held her tightly till she stopped squirming. I kept holding her until I was confident she would stay still. I loosened my hold slightly, "You can't leave yet. You'll know when it's OK to leave, and when it is I won't stop you."

"When will that be?"

"Can't say just yet; I know you're not ready now. But when I think it's time, and if you're still determined you'll know."

Snidely she asked, "Oh really, how will I know."

I took my right hand and pulled her by the chin so she had to look at me, "You'll know because that's when I'll buy you your luggage."

Caprice broke free, "Get off me. I'm going to take a shower," she got up and stalked back to the bedroom.

++++++++++

I guess my answer didn't work with Caprice. I'm trying to tell her if she insists on being a whore no one can stop her. I know she's convinced I'm still just a stupid farmer, but I have my hopes. Maybe I am stupid. Maybe I'm delusional. Maybe I'm looking for some kind of redemption; not for her necessarily, but maybe for me. We have church coming up. I'll pray over it.

This is the end of part two.

An author's note:

Yes, this part is a little shorter, but I thought this was a good place to stop. Now the burden is on you. I'll respect your comments and you votes, but don't just trash the story with a bunch of ones and twos. If you don't like where it's going tell me, and then just stop reading