All Comments on 'The Curse of the Scots Ch. 03'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Another cracking chapter that left me wanting more.

Esq2kEsq2kover 10 years ago
Love it

Great Story -- and I like how we get to see what each of the characters think. Can't wait for the other parts.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
This is an interesting story.

Thus far, it has not disappointed. Thanks for the hard work.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Wow! A truly great story. I have absolutely no idea who he will end up with. I could see him with either woman. Five stars.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
Carvohi....

Please, just continue posting. The story, just as it is, is enthralling. You have created characters we can care and worry about (and also a few we can dislike and worry about). Great story! Sorry only that a "5" is the best I can do...deserves more.

TXanyTXanyover 10 years ago
get on with it....

Your stuck in a "do-loop"...you continue to write the same story about the same characters. It's nice you have developed them well, but this chapter could have been reduced to about 3 paragraphs of new information - the rest was a rehash of your previous two. Time to more forward before you lose your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome !!!

Another chapter tomorrow please. I love the characters. You make them real a believable. Most of the crap on here is gay married men wanting their wives to screw other men so they can get a chance at her lovers dick. This is totally refreshing.

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

Great chapter about three really fucked up people who (hopefully) will find some happiness and healing in the remaining parts of the story. Gave you five stars, so hope you can keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story could turn out to be a masterpiece.

So far a real great story. Cannot wait for the next chapter. I hope it ends well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Sitting on needles waiting!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, my thought is why would one continue to read this if it truly is a rehash of your other stories, why waste the time? Your story touches my heart, it helps me to believe there are some good people out there, it goes beyond the usual cheaters, cuck bullshit, it's literature made for reading, I for one look for your byline. Thanks!

Mukden

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Excellent, so far

I'm tempted to stop reading until ALL the parts are available, then start at the card game again! Even the short wait sux!

Then again, it will be hard to see the title on the 'new submissions' page and pass over the best piece of the day...decisions, decisions!

5*

phill1cphill1cover 10 years ago
Enjoying the character build-up

Sometimes I read a story for the sex. Other times I read a story for the drama of a wayward wife and the expression of remorse...or not.

And sometimes I read a story for the love of the characters. This is one of those times. I love the characters.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I still can't figure out why Cayden and Angie both go about things the way the do. All of this bullshit could be simplified by letting other people give some advice. I think the real problem is you have 2 people who think they are intelligent when they are not. Cayden thinks he has all the answers but like Caprice pointed out to him he doesn't. He is not even half as smart as he thinks he is. Good story!

dob092095dob092095over 10 years ago

Love the story so far. My only gripe which you heard already is for a 7 piece story, write it all ahead of time and submit one piece a day. Waiting several days is annoying when the story is interesting. A previous comment said you repeated yourself a bit. I didn't mine this because its been a while since the last 2 pieces and I for one do not have time to go back and reread previous segments for each new segment.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Excellent Story

and presented in an interesting manner. Some of the details are slowly coming to the surface. The relationship with Caprice is going to be difficult to resolve. At this point she sees the whole world from a bonded whore's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I’m really enjoying reading this story. Anxiously awaiting your next installment. Disappointed there are only four more parts. This is one that I would like to see go on & on. Great job and thanks for all your effort.

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 10 years ago
Well, damned with faint praise

Camden ain't a hero, Caprice is surely a wounded whore, but whore she remains, and Angie might actually suffer from PTSD, as well as Caprice.....just think about how his brothers acted, they just might be the only real folks involved...having grown up around whores, once certain behavior patterns are burnt into the psyche, there's no way back. Folks nowadays try to gain say the old sayings, but NO ONE can trust a whore, and that's just the facts. As for Angie, thats just a shit sandwich, and she HAS to get real payback for what Camden did to her, in any type of real world situation, and the child is the only way she has to hurt Camden, and there is a serious debt owed, well......yeah, he bought a whore, but if ya really think about the story, Bernard ain't that much worse, just a little more recent.....so, gotta say I enjoy the tale, but once a whore is "washed", chuck is gonna get fucked over, and she'll go back to the sick fuck who put the plastic bag over her head, and quietly let herself be snuffed, because her pimp linked pain and pleasure in her little mind, and as she quits the mortal coil, she feels pleasure because she was obedient. .....I've seen this a lot in Central America......can't wait for the next episode.....Feminists can't adjust to facts on the ground.....and yeppers, educated whores die.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

I agree with many of the comments and certainly the kudos are well deserved. You tore my heart out with the short section devoted to Emily. I'm sure these characters are still all headed down but I hope that some, most or even all of them find a positive way out and that all of them realize what they are doing to the child. Selfish, vengeful and prideful are negative personality traits. Seems like Cayden has realized this but is learning his previous decisions might make remorseful and repentant actions too little too late. I look forward to where the next chapter takes us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An amazing story with compelling and tragic characters.

This is one of those rare stories where sex is unnecessary to the plot. The small glimpse into Emily's world was especially touching and sad. I look forward to each new chapter. Thank you for an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Serious Story

I am surprised. You are writing a serious story so far. Most of the stories on Literotica are sorry things about bashing women, women being loose, and how tough men have it when having to deal with women. I like it. Thanks.

Bill

dylan954dylan954over 10 years ago
Excellent

Riveted by the story, eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
knick29

Get your ass to writing. Can't wait for the next installment.

storyhallmonitorstoryhallmonitorover 10 years ago
I gave it a 1

Get with it and think of the audience you are writing to. We the majority wish you would stick this in the trash barrel.

jsmythe300jsmythe300over 10 years ago

storyhallmonitor likes cuckold stories more than anything else so of course he must tell the real writers to stick their well-scored story in the trash because it does not have a cuckold in it.

Keep writing my friend and I gave it an enthusiastic 5.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Yeah

Interesting and very compelling. This could be a mini-series on Showtime. Keep it up.

snathsnathabout 10 years ago
Yes, it is compelling

Yes, is compelling. A fiver, that's all we can give you. Thanks

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
The benefits of complexity

I was delighted by your reference to People Will Talk-one of my favorite Cary Grant films. I am also intrigued by the building suspense over how Caprice ended up a prostitute. I have loved your short stories but your longer work has given you a real opportunity to explore the complex nature of all your characters. I have been trying to limit myself to one installment a day but my curiosity is becoming irresistible.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
BRAINWASHING WHILE ON NARCOTICS

with those attributes a curse just gets in the way. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
Complicated

A very enjoyable story👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think caprice is related...lots of hints

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

's gettin better LP

Horseman68Horseman68over 1 year ago

More hooked. One of the most unique stories on the site. Bravos.

cutedaddy69cutedaddy6913 days ago

Warming up to the pretty interesting story.

Understanding the protagonists verbal abuse of women, and its functionality in the story, i still think the omnipotent writer from above doesn't have to take part in the derogatory vocabulary.

Perhaps even the protagonist could lighten up a bit! He ain't stupid, so it shouldn't take him so long to see Caprice for what she is (as far as i can guess at this point): a woman who has never known anything but abuse, being raped and tortured on a daily basis, from somewhere close to childhood on.

Even Cayden knows that's not called 'an old whore', it's called a victim of human trafficking by organized criminal players.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous