The D/S Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wizard666
wizard666
39 Followers

"I understand. When you finally begged me to meet with you, well I knew you were ready to come here!"

"Thank you, for the drink, sir," She decided that sir was the best way to address him for now. She still looking down, afraid.

"You may look me in the eye Lori. I'm not going to harm you," he said with a wicked smile and a gentle chuckle.

"Thank you, sir." She said looking up at him. It was hypnotic. She was his totally. She would do whatever she was order to do, no matter what. She wanted to be his play toy so badly it almost hurt to think of it!

"You don't have to be so formal either. We are just getting to know each other," he said to her. "My name is Eric. You can just call me that for now. You have already met Catrina. This is Sven, her Master." Eric indicated the man sitting at the booth.

"Your Master!?" Lori said to her.

"Of course!" Catrina laughed. She was so disarming! She hooked a finger threw her collar and said. "Didn't you notice my collar?"

"Sorry!" Lori said. She blushed deeply. She was feeling very hot and sweaty. She was missing all the details. She really need another drink! She thought.

"Your name is Lori, right?" Catrina asked her.

"Well, that's what I really go by," Lori replied. "My real name is Lorelei, but I haven't used that in years. If you could, just please call me Lori."

"Okay Lori. Why don't you come and sit at my booth?" Eric said with a wave of his hand. "Go ahead. I will sit next to you and Catrina and Sven will join us. Is that alright?"

"Okay," Lori said as she moved over to the booth and slid in on the one side. It was one of those half-moon shaped booths with a large round table that could easily sit six people.

The waitress came and they ordered a round of drinks. It was the same waitress that had delivered Lori her drink. Eric asked her what she would like. Lori said the rum and coke was fine.

Catrina started off the questions when she asked Lori what she did for a living.

"I'm just an insurance adjuster," Lori said. She was already half way threw her drink. "It's nothing special really. What about you?"

Catrina laughed. It was such a delightful laugh! Lori thought.

"I'm just an ornament!" She replied.

"Huh?" Lori didn't really get it.

"What she means is, she just sits around a looks good," Eric explained. He was totally at ease leaning back into the leather padded seat. The whole meeting was very relaxed.

"What about you... Eric," it still sound strange to say his name. "What do you do?"

"I'm a money manager," he replied.

"Oh," she said. "Do you invest other people's money?"

"No," he said smoothly. He leaned in towards her. "I invest my own money these days."

"Between his inheritance and the stock market," Sven added. "Eric has done quite well for himself."

Holy shit! He was rich!? Lori was completely blindsided. She had no idea he had a lot of money. He had never mention any of that in all the weeks they had been talking. She didn't know what to think. Ultimately she understood why he might want to hold that information back at the beginning of a new relationship. Heck, in his shoes she might have done the same!

"I invited you here tonight because I am part owner in this club," Eric said. "It has done quite well for me. So has the upscale restaurant in Toronto."

"Oh my God! Was that your Ferrari outside!?" Lori exclaimed.

"Yeah, like I would leave my Ferrari in this parking lot!?" Eric replied with a laugh. "No, I came in the Tesla tonight. But you won't see it out here. I have a private parking spot around back of the club."

"We should go to your place in Niagara Fall tonight!" Sven suggested to Eric.

"What!?" Lori questioned. "I thought you lived in Guelph?"

"One of my houses is there, yes. I also have a condo in the city that I sometimes stay at," Eric replied. "The place in Niagara is too small though. It's more of a crash pad when we are down there partying at the casinos."

"Wait, a condo in the city? I work in the city!" Lori said a bit surprised. How many houses did he have? How rich was he? How many other clubs, like this one, did he own? Her head was swimming with too many questions.

"I know, downtown in the financial district, right?" he replied.

"Yes."

"This is boring talk!" Catrina stated. "Who cares about finances!?"

"This from the ornament!" Eric joked.

Catrina stuck her tongue out playfully.

"I like your dress, it makes you look very beautiful," Sven complimented her. He also had a bit of a European accent. Not the same as Catrina's, but close. Dutch maybe?

He watched her intently as she blushed and squirmed beneath his gaze. She flushed red with embarrassment. She wasn't use to such compliments. She had never considered herself to be that pretty. She thought of herself as nothing more than average. "Thank you, sir."

"You were very eager to meet in that email. You begged me to use you if I recall. Why are you so nervous now?" Eric questioned her, but his smile was teasing. She realized he was being sadistic. She hated to admit to herself that it was turning her on. Of course he knew why she was nervous, but he was playing a cat and mouse game with her.

"Yes, I know I'm trying to be at ease, but it is very hard. I am eager to meet you, ah, Eric. I'm very happy to be here with you now," she replied. She tried taking a deep breath and a sip of her drink to calm herself.

"I know why you are here. But why don't we get it out in the open anyway. Are you looking for a Dominant? Do you want someone who can control you? Are you looking for a master?" He questioned her.

"Yes, sir," She replied. She needed another deep drink to continue. "I mean I think so. That's what my gut is telling me anyway. I think this is what I want," There she had said it!

Catrina put a hand on Lori's to steady her from trembling. "It's okay. You feel the need to give in to the desire to be submissive. I know how that feels myself. I am like you."

"I think that you and I might be well suited for each other," Eric said. "Maybe even better than you might believe."

"We have been talking for a while now. By message, then you started texting me and then I got to hear your voice finally. I really want this. I really want to be with you and I feel like we are really friends now. Now that we have met it feels real. My emotions are real," Lori felt like she was rambling. Once she started she couldn't stop. Eric nodded and smiled at all of her points as she made them, silently agreeing with her. But something was building up inside. Those drinks were hitting her bladder now and the urge to pee was beginning to build. She gave Catrina a look.

Catrina knew what it meant on some instinctual level. To Eric she said. "I think that both Lori and I would like another drink. But while we are waiting, maybe I could show Lori where the bathroom is?"

"Yes, of course!" Eric replied. From his pocket he produced a key. To Lori he said. "This will get you girls into the VIP washrooms. You don't use the regular washrooms downstairs. That's for the ordinary people. We are not ordinary people up here! Understand?"

Lori nodded and took the key. She and Catrina excused themselves from the table and Catrina show her where the washroom was located.

They went inside. There were three stalls with toilets, a large counter with a double sink and a large lounger and sofa against the one wall. There was a nice big mirror and the place had a beautiful stone tile throughout. Loki saw that the place was spotless and empty. They had the whole place to themselves. This was something Lori could get used to!

"Wow! This is really nice!" Lori said in surprise.

"I know, right!?" Catrina replied. "Eric had it specially made. He felt the VIP area, which is the whole upper floor, should be special. Now if you don't mind, I really do have to pee!"

"So do I!" Lori realized and they both dashed for the stalls on each end. She tried to pretend that she was alone and that she could here Catrina peeing forcefully in another stall. She heard the odd clinking of metal, but wasn't sure what is was and didn't know Catrina well enough to ask her.

"Oh my God that felt good!" Catrina laughed as she flushed the toilet. Lori finished up and the two came out and washed their hands.

Even in the washroom they could hear the music pulsation from out on the dancefloor and they could make out the lyrics. The song changed and Sofi Tukker came on. It was the song Best Friend. Catrina looked at Lori and she started miming the words all the while making funny faces and doing some hilarious dance moves.

Catrina was such a delight to be around! Lori thought.

"I really love this song!" Catrina exclaimed. She laughed and then added. "Okay, I really like making fun of this song!"

The two women laughed together. "You are so much fun!" Lori said to her.

"Oh Lori, I'm so glad you finally got to come here and meet Eric. He really is a good guy. I've known him for years and you can trust him. He's a relationship guy, you know? He doesn't do anything short term."

"That's good to know."

"And the best part is that Sven and Eric are best friends going way back. And you know what that means," Catrina said. She was really excited. "That means we will see each other all the time and we can be really good friends! There are other friends as well, I mean there is a whole group of us, but you will meet them later. He just wanted it to be Sven and me here for the first meeting."

"That sounds awesome!" Lori said and she really meant it. Eric was handsome and dominant, his friends were fun and charming. She wasn't so tense anymore. She was starting to feel more at ease. This was a life she would really like to have.

Catrina looked herself over in the mirror and reapplied her red lipstick, which matched her dress. She adjusted her large breasts. "How do I look?" She asked Lori.

"Beautiful!" Lori replied.

"Really!?" Catrina gave her a sly sidelong glance. "Say, do you like women?"

"What!? What do you mean?" Lori said evasively.

"Oh, you know what I mean!"

"Oh... Well... I mean, I never really, you know, did anything like that before..."

Catrina laughed. "Relax Lori. I'm not hitting on you. I was just curious! I ask a lot of questions. I know, I'm a brat like that sometimes and I often end up punished for it!"

"Do you like... you know... Women?"

"Of course!" Catrina affirmed. "You know one day Sven and Eric might want us to... You know, do some things together..."

"What!?" Lori burst out in surprise. She was flush red in the cheeks.

"I'm just saying... I'd be into it, you know!" Catrina told her. "You're beautiful Lori! You really are! I'd total kiss you right now if you wanted me to!"

"Oh my God!" Lori exclaimed.

"Relax! I'm just messing with you! You'll get use to how I am. You'll love it!" Catrina laughed. She took Lori by the hand and said. "Now let's not keep our dominants waiting for us any longer!"

On their way back from the washroom. Lori asked her. "So where are you from exactly? I can't quite figure out your accent."

Catrina laughed. "I'm originally from Belgium."

"Really?" Lori said. "Do you speak French?"

"I speak French, Dutch and a little German," She replied. Then she added. "One day I will teach you to swear in three different languages!"

They were both giggling like school girls when they approached the table. They each had a drink waiting for them.

"Well," Eric said as they sat down at the booth. "It looks like you two are becoming good friends. That's great. I think everything is going very well tonight. Do you feel the same Lori?"

"Yes!" She replied. She was relaxing, starting to feel more comfortable with herself, the company and the situation. She took a sip of her drink.

"Good," Eric said. "Now why don't you come over here and cuddle up next to me?"

It was a question, but a rhetorical one. Of course Lori did as asked and Eric pulled her in close putting his arm around her. Out of instinct she put her head down on his chest and an arm around his stomach. It felt so right, so normal. "See," he whispered in her ear. "You fit right in there perfectly. This is where you belong. In my arms."

"Yes sir," she whispered back. She couldn't help it. She really wanted to call him Master, but not yet.

"Sven can you two give us some time alone here?" Eric said to him. Sven nodded. He only had to look at Catrina and she stood up waiting for him to join her.

Catrina looked at Lori and gave her a big smile with a little wave good bye. Together they disappeared downstairs.

Then Eric said to her. "I'm very pleased with you so far tonight."

She sighed and cuddled in closer. The drinks had relaxed her. She was aware of just how horny she was becoming. There was a dampness between her legs. She swallowed hard. "I really want to be yours," she said.

"Are you sure that is what you want?" He asked her. If you really want to be my submissive, you will have to do whatever I ask, no matter how you feel about doing it. There will be rules. I will control you, as your dominant. Understand?" He stated in a very serious voice. This wasn't a game to him. She had to do as she was told without question if she wanted to be with him after tonight.

Butterflies filled her stomach, but she could still not resist her true nature. She really wanted to be under his control. She nodded in agreement. "Yes, sir," She said under her breath. "Whatever you desire, sir. Whatever you wish for, I want to be the one to fulfill it."

"Good girl," He said with a smile. "Finish you drink. I have someplace I want to take you that is more private than this. Some place where you can prove what you are saying."

"Oh?" She said. She was comfortable now where she was. She didn't want to have to leave the club just yet.

"It's just an office I have in the back. I come here often to do business when the club is closed during the day," he said. "Come I will show you."

Lori's heart was beating faster and faster. Talk was cheap. Now she was going to have to prove herself with actions. She was scared, yet she wanted it as well. She finished her drink and nodded. Her excitement was so great she was sure she had left a wet spot on the back of her dress where she had been sitting. Her lace thong underneath was soaked.

Eric, her new dominant (at least in her mind already!), finished his drink and they both stood up. Taking her hand, he guided her through the dark maze of tables and people. To a small office door in the back. It was all a blur. Suddenly she noticed that she was in the office as her subspace began to sink in. The drinks help to loosen up her mind, her resistance to his charm and his commanding voice.

"I want you to please me, as a proper submissive should. I want you to follow my instructions. I can only give you my word that as long as you are with me you are safe and no harm will come to you. If at any time you just can do this than say so, okay? Now do you trust me Lori? I know that's a hard question to answer because we only just met. But what does your gut tell you? Am I a serial killer or something?" He joked.

"No!" She chuckled. She checked her gut. "Yes my gut says yes. I trust you, sir."

She looked around. She was in a small plan office room with a simple desk and chair and again the one wall a large sofa and potted plant. There was a window, but the blinds were drawn. But tonight it wasn't just a simple office that Eric sometimes used to conduct business. Tonight it would become something more. A place of initiation for a new submissive.

She found herself trembled with anticipation. "Is this what you have longing for all this time?" He asked. That voice of his just made her melt every time! Every damn time!

"Yes, sir," was all she could manage to say.

He kissed her! Boy, did he kiss her! It was long and wet and she became hot on the inside turning to clay in his hands to be molded into any shape he desired. Her knees were weak. He sensed this and guided her to the sofa. It was a bright clean white like it was new or hardly ever used. It was so warm and inviting.

"What are you will to do for me? Tonight? Right now?" He whispered gently in her ear. His words, his voice, his timing and pace, it was all so right!

"Anything you command of me, sir," she replied breathlessly.

"These clothes you're wearing. They are very nice, but they are just going to get in the way. Please remove them," He commanded her.

"Sir?" She looked at him pleadingly

"You have my command. If you can't do it..."

Lori shook her head and stood up. Her hands were shaking. She slowly reached behind her and unzipped her dress and let it slip to the ground. Eric stood back against the desk admiring her body. She was only wearing the bra and thong underneath.

"Fold your clothes neatly on the end table next to the sofa," He ordered. He watched as she undressed for him, her milky white flesh glowing under the harsh florescent lights. She folded the dress neatly and put it on small glass table. She undid her bra and folded it up. He large breasts swung freely. Eric could help but stare at them. Finally she took a deep breath and took off her thong. Her hair was neatly trimmed. She thought about shaving completely, but Eric had never instructed her in what to do, so she did what she always did. She could smell her own sex, the fragrance filled the room. As she fold them up and placed them on the table she could see that they were covered in her own secretions and the moisture had gone right through leaving a damp patch on the outside. Finally she stood naked before her dominant. She had never done anything like this before! She was trembling with a mixture of shame, fear and anticipation! It was the most divine experience!

"Turn around with your back to me," he directed. "It's time for a little bondage play."

She did as she was told not knowing what would happen next and yet she loved the fact that she didn't know what would happen next. She let go and gave in to the moment.

Eric had a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs hidden in the desk. "Just try to relax and enjoy yourself. I am very proud with how you are performing for me. Stick you hands out behind you."

She did so and suddenly found the cold steel handcuffs being placed around her wrists until they were secured. She was surprised to find that she was still getting wetter and her cilt began to tingle even though it had not been touched in days! Finally, a blindfold was placed around her eyes and tightened snugly. She could see nothing.

She stood naked cuffed and blindfolded trembling with a mixture of desire and fear. She was suddenly embarrassed by something she never expected. Perhaps it was only her nervousness of the moment, but she felt the urge to pee again. It wasn't going to wait long either. She did remember having another drink. Something had to be done about it before it was too late.

"Eric, sir? I must tell you something before we continue, sir," She said nervously.

"Yes Lori?"

"Sir, I have to pee," She said shyly. Despite being naked in a cool room, she flushed with embarrassment making her body feel hot.

Eric laughed. Clearly he was amused and even surprised by this particular situation, but still he was not upset by it. "If you beg me, I might let you go potty," he suggested.

Knowing that he was still behind her, she turned around a sunk down to her knees and begged. "Please sir, this is very embarrassing for me. I beg of you to let me relieve myself before we continue. Obviously I need your training and guidance in order to serve you better, but that is why I beg to be yours completely, sir. Please, allow me to go potty, sir," Lori begged even using the childish word 'potty' making it more embarrassing. She had never been so turned on, nor so humiliated in all of her life. Here she was naked, on her knees before a man she just met begging to take a piss. Having no control over her own actions, being completely under his command. It was so erotic!

wizard666
wizard666
39 Followers