The D/S Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wizard666
wizard666
39 Followers

Her Master was impressed with her progress as his new submissive. She was truly his to command and play with. Finally after thinking about it for a minute he agreed. "Alright you may relieve yourself, but there is no bathroom back here, so you are going to have to squat here and piss in this plastic cup," He told her. He took the cup out of the drawer to the desk. It was a large travel mug, but she was blindfolded and couldn't see it.

"I need help please," She squeaked. It was so much humiliation that she almost cried, but held back not wanting Eric to see her weakness. She couldn't see what was going on only hear the sounds and feel the touch of his hand. This was their first meeting, she felt that if she offended him or didn't please him in some way, there may never be another one.

"Alright," he said. "I will hold it for you."

It took a minute while held the cup patiently, but finally she was able to pee. He watched carefully as the pee came flooding out. Lori could not see what was going on, she could only hear the noise it made as it hit the cup.

When she was finally finished she felt much better. Her bladder no longer hurt her and she understood the truly meaning of relief! However, she became aware that without the use of her hands she could not wipe nor did she have anything to wipe with. She just hovered trying to shake the drips off of her lips. Suddenly she was grabbed by the arm.

"Bend over the desk," Lori was instructed as she was also manipulated into position. Eric used his foot to spread her legs far apart, until she was lying helplessly across it. Opening one of the drawers, he got a tissue and used it to wipe the piss off her vagina. She was shocked at his rough touch, but craved much more, moving so he could reach her better, yet he would not touch her most important spot! So frustrating! Once she was clean and dry he threw the tissue into a small trash can next to the desk.

Despite being wiped clean she was still getting wet as the cool air of the private office caressed her ass and pussy. She felt his fingers probing gently all around her slit and pulling at the lips. Not being able to see or move her hands heightened her other senses and made the whole experience so much more erotic. She sighed as he slowly stimulated her. Her clit was on fire as he touched and pinched it, pulling at it roughly. More! More! She thought with growing excitement, but she was still too afraid to say it aloud. He's doing a pretty good examination of my private area!

"What would you like your Master to do to you?" He questioned her.

"I am all yours Sir. You can do whatever you want," Lori said as her stiffened nipples rubbed on the cool surface of the desk sending a chill down her spine. Her nipples had always been sensitive, but with everything going on, it was mental overload for her.

"Are you growing wet?" He asked as he rubbed her pussy, spreading her juices all over.

"It is for your pleasure, sir," She said giving in to her nature and her experience. Finally she found herself relaxing. She knew she was safe in his possession. She let herself drift in and out of subspace enjoying every moment of it.

Finally he took some of her own juices and spread it on her pouting butthole. The feeling was strange to her. She hadn't been fucked in the ass in a very long time. It had been years! It felt good though, to reawaken that feeling and in her excited state, nothing really mattered accept that he was still touching her.

The more he rubbed her butthole, the better it felt. When he took his finger away, she longed for him to put it back and touch her so intimately again.

"Now you have relieved your bladder for my pleasure, but it is your ass I wish to use tonight. If I probe it, will I find anything or have you emptied your bowels for me?" He asked. It was a question she never expected, but considering what he was planning to do, it kind of made sense.

"Yes, I did, sir. This afternoon, though," She replied flush red with humiliation. He really knew how to make her feel embarrassed!

"Good," He replied and suddenly his finger was back against her butthole. But this time he had lubed it with his own spit. He dipped into her pussy again and finally penetrated her butt with his finger. The thought of Eric's penis going into her ass was both fearful and exciting. She tried to relax. Having a few drinks that night definitely helped. It had been a while since she had experienced this sensation. Once her muscles began to relax it grew more pleasurable. He used her own pussy to lube up a few more times and after a while he inserted two fingers. She squirmed upon the desk both uncomfortable and excited at the same time. But she kept reminding herself that her pleasure didn't matter, only his did. Her Master! His pleasure was her new goal in life! She was his to command, that was her pleasure.

"You are very responsive. I'm impressed my little butt slut," Eric whispered in her ear, his body against hers and his fingers buried deep in her ass. "Tell me how much you want this."

"Oh Master!" She said getting hornier by the second. "Please use your slut, sir. Make me whole with your cock. Please fuck me now, sir!"

"That's a good start, but you're going to have to want it more than that slut!" He demanded total submission and she realized that.

"All my holes belong to you sir and they are here for your pleasure," She said forcing herself back onto his fingers to emphasis her point. "Please Sir! I beg you! Take your fingers out and replace them with your huge cock, sir. I want to feel you deep within me!"

"Your wish is granted Lori," He said and he moved back pulling his fingers from her ass roughly and using her juices to coat his now exposed member. Although she could not see it with the blindfold on, she knew it must be a big thick cock. She longed to see it and caress it and show as much love and attention she could give it, but she was in no position to do so. She prepared herself mentally to receive her new master in her most private and intimate spot. Suddenly she felt the head of his cock as it pressed gently against her asshole. It felt big and swollen and she long for it to be placed somewhere else, but tonight was her Master's pleasure and she would not say no. She would do so willingly.

"Impale yourself, slave!" It was the only command she needed to hear. There was something in Eric's voice. The way he talked to her that just made her turn to jelly inside. It was deep, it was dirty and it was erotic and she loved it.

He held his cock still as she slowly pushed back against it. Slowly her sphincter muscles opened and wearily accepted his huge member. It hurt more that she had expected. She took deep breaths trying to relax as she pushed back. She was thankful that he was letting her control this part. It made it easier to get accustom to it. She had come this far, she had to experience the whole thing. She made a promise to herself that she would pass this test and he would accept her as his submissive, no matter what she had to do to prove it. With a deep moan, she pushed all the way back until his entire cock was buried right to the base. His balls touched gently against her wet pussy. As with the fingers, the sensation was so strange. It was like pooping only in reverse! Her bowels were filled with cock. Eric grabbed her ample hips and slowly he began to pump into her.

"Please, be gentle at first," she said. "It's been a long time since I've done this." She fought hard to relax and she found that the more she did, the better the sensation became. It only took a few strokes before she really started to enjoy it. Then, despite herself, she began to build up to an orgasm. The tingling sensation was building in her clit as it rubbed against the desk. And soon she was getting close to one of her greatest pleasures.

Eric started to build up speed and soon he pumped into her rougher then she ever could have imagined taking it in the ass, but she was able to take it! And she wanted more! What was happening to her!? She couldn't believe she was letting someone she just met that night, fuck her in the ass and yet she was loving the whole experience. She felt the orgasm very close. She knew what she had to say. "Master!? Do I have permission to cum?" She begged between gasps of air.

He was surprised to hear it from her so soon, but for her to sound so desperate during her first anal sex with him was shocking.

He grabbed her by the hair and leaned down close to her ear. "Yes, you may!" He stood up tall and fucked her ass as hard as he could. He watched the ripples that were formed on her ass as he slammed into her over and over again.

She cried out. "I'm going to cum, sir! I'm cumming!" As she hit her climax. It was the greatest sensation she had ever felt! It was beyond her control, her anus gripped his cock tightly and he couldn't last any longer. Suddenly she could feel her bowels being filled with spurts of his semen. This only prolonged her own orgasm! She cried out in pleasure as her Master sighed and stopped pumping into her, finally spent.

Suddenly she felt her hair being pulled back and Eric was whispering in her ear. "You have done very well my little slave!" He said.

She still couldn't catch her breath. It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced in her life! She was sweating and her hair was a mess, but it didn't matter. She had satisfied her Master and herself in the best way possible and that feeling was almost as good as the orgasm itself!

"Now I'm going to let you go and remove the blindfold. Alright?" He said. He took off her blindfold and unlocked the handcuffs. Lori had been so focused on what she was doing that she had completely forgotten that she was wearing cuffs! Holding her still he slowly pulled his cock from her ass savoring the tight sensation. She winced as it was removed. She was coming down. Her ass was feeling strange, like it was still open a bit. She was going to be sore later on. She worried just a little bit that his cock might be dirty. If it was, he never mentioned it.

She was in such a state of bliss that she wasn't really pay attention to what was going on. They were still in the room alone. He was still, more or less fully dressed. Eric stood her up and turned her around. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close and kissed her deeply and passionately.

"You may get dressed again my dear," He told her. He picked up her thongs. "But I'm keeping these as a reminder of our experience together."

She simple nodded still reeling from one of the most wonderful experience of her life. Slowly, she managed to put her bra and dress on.

"I think it's time we returned to the booth. I'm sure Catrina and Sven have been wondering where we have been all this time!" He had that wicked smile on his face that was at once both sadistic and adorable. He held the door open for her like a gentleman and let her leave the office.

They walked back out to the booth. Sven looked bored, but Catrina gave Lori a look and a smile that said she knew exactly what had just happened!

Eric stopped and kissed her gentle on the lips, before they both slid into the leather bench around the table. Lori was feeling almost like she was hungover a little bit, but it was probably just the afterglow from her orgasm. Sven and Catrina didn't say anything, but Catrina keep looking at her with a knowing smile.

It was the end of the evening for them and as Sven and Catrina were leaving. Catrina gave Lori a big hug. She whispered in her ear. "I hope you will tell me some time, what happened while you were gone! Your cheeks have quite a glow to them!"

"I will," Lori replied a little ashamed.

"Here," Catrina said. "Let me see your phone. I will give you my number."

Lori unlocked it and handed it to her. Catrina enter her number and handed it back to her. Catrina grabbed her head and kissed her on both cheeks. "You better text me!" She ordered.

Eric and Lori were alone again.

"So I don't know if I can drive," she said. "I may have drank too much tonight."

"Don't worry, I will take care of you," he said. "Would you like to come back to my place and sleep it off? I'll bring you back to get your car in the morning."

Oh my God! She thought. Did he really just invite me back to his place!

"Um yeah, that would be great," She said to him. Her ass was starting to feel sore and it felt weird. She was afraid she might have to use the bathroom soon.

"I hope you had a good night," Eric said.

"I did," she said. She shivered just thinking about what she had just experienced. She couldn't wait to do it again!

"Alright," he said. "Let's get going to my house in Guelph." He guided her around back where they exited the club into the cool spring air.

wizard666
wizard666
39 Followers