All Comments on 'The D/S Experience Ch. 03'

by wizard666

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Communication

I am enjoying this series but even though you give us how Lori is feeling perhaps about Catrina and the inspection in front of their friends communication between the two of them is imperative. I believe Eric knew in a large way that she was perhaps scared and certainly hesitant for the inspection. Eric does not know Lori experienced butterflies she was not familiar with when kissed by Catrina and the second mutual kiss and is concerned about them. She might also mention the chastity belt as she must wonder if she has that in her future as well. They do get a lot of sex and he is providing for her. However, they have not had much open communication about how she is feeling and some lifestyle questions that he should expect. I have a feeling from reading this that Eric is not going to push her too fast but right off the start he did have anal. Anal is something she may not have wanted and was not accustomed to or she would not have been sore and/or embarrassed the next morning when she went to the bathroom and realized she was also passing his cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwizard666@wizard666
The D/S Experience, my BDSM romance story will continue with new chapters as time allows. I am working hard on chapter 8! I have about 12 chapters in total planned out, but I will see where it goes. I like to create rich characters with there own complex reasons for doing wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES