The D/S Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wizard666
wizard666
39 Followers

She set it on the counter and then embraced him. It was warm loving hug. The kind you give to someone after a long had day at work. She kissed him gently on the neck. This had become part of an unintentional routine. He hugged her back and stroked her hair. He kissed her. She loved him, every little bit of him and she felt it returned. "Yep, definitely drinking," he said to Sven. Apparently, Eric could taste the wine on her lips and this embarrassed Lori.

"Hmmm," Sven grunted. He asked Eric. "Did they have permission for such a thing?"

"Oh come on!" Catrina stomped her foot and pouted. She already had the bottle opened and the glasses lined up. "We are more fun after a few drinks, aren't we? We can be more fun for you tonight if it pleases you?"

Lori had no idea what Catrina meant, but it sounded like they might be in trouble and Catrina was trying to find a way out of it. She wasn't sure if she liked what was being implied when she said more fun. Heck, she didn't know what it meant at all!

"I don't know," Eric replied. "We may have to make some demands here..."

"She opened the bottle of wine and offered me a glass!" Catrina accused with a finger point straight at Lori. "I'm only human and the wine was so good, It's all her fault. I'm totally innocent!"

"You tattletale!" Lori exclaimed.

"Well, well," Sven said. "A rule breaker and a tattletale. What shall we do with them?"

"I don't want to be hasty here and I'm really hungry. Let's think about it over dinner," Eric replied. "Ladies set the table and bring over the food... If you're still capable."

"Yes sir," the two women almost said in unison. They cast their eyes down feeling a bit of shame, but it was more out of play then tension. The men were not acting as if this was in anyway a serious infraction, but it felt like they were all in a scene together.

The men sat in the living room having a drink while the women set the table. Lori whispered to her. "I can't believe you sold me out! We are supposed to be friends!"

"We are friends," Catrina whispered back. "But I also told you I was a brat!"

"Yeah, a brat with a knife," Lori replied a bit poutier then she intended.

"Come on," Catrina whispered. "I'm just being playful with you. Besides, let's see where this is going. I'm kind of excited that we might get punished. How about you?"

A smile crept onto Lori's face. Her cheeks were glowing. "Okay, maybe just a little."

"Getting into trouble can be fun!" Catrina whispered.

The two women giggled together and laid out the table. They put the food out with a glass of wine for both the men. They did not pour a glass for themselves without approval. They stood by the table waiting for the men.

Once Eric and Sven were in their seats, Catrina asked. "Would it be okay if Lori and I also had a glass of wine? We didn't mean to displease you earlier. We are both very sorry."

Eric and Sven looked at each other. Eric nodded. Even between two dominant men, Eric was clearly the alpha, Lori noted.

Lori marveled at how easily Catrina could navigate the world of submissives. She would not have known what to say, how to say it. She was still learning how to act. Catrina did everything with a practiced ease. She wanted to be more like Catrina and less like an awkward child.

Catrina poured them both a glass full of the rose wine. Lori followed along with whatever Catrina did. Catrina continued to stand at attention behind her chair, even after pouring the wine. Finally, once the men had filled their plates, Sven looked at her and sighed. He nodded and pointed to the chairs. "You ladies maybe seated now."

Was that part of their punishment? To have to wait for the men's permission? On the other hand, was that something they were supposed to do as part of a normal protocol? Lori was unsure what it all meant. She sat down as soon as Catrina did. She tried not to make eye contact with the men. Eric and Sven sat at opposite ends of the rectangular walnut table. Catrina had picked out something with a live edge, very expensive, but very beautiful and classy. The cost was ridiculous, but Eric didn't even flinch when he saw the bill. The two women sat in the middle next to each other. Lori on Eric's side and Catrina on Sven's.

"Relax. Have a drink. It's alright," Eric said to her after a few minutes of eating in silence. He put his hand on her knee under the table.

Lori immediately felt better. She had felt a bit tense up to that point. She had been waiting for Eric to say something nice. It gave her butterflies when he touched her leg.

"The girls look beautiful today. Don't they Sven?" He said to his friend. "The wine has given their cheeks a nice glow, don't you think?"

"Yes, indeed," Sven said taking a sip of his wine. Then he suggested. "Maybe they need a matching pair?"

"Oh come on now," Eric replied. "That's a little harsh. Remember Lori is still learning this lifestyle."

Sven shrugged without comment.

After that, the rest of the meal was more relaxed for everyone with the normal flow of conversation that friends have after a few drinks. When everyone was satisfied, the women cleaned up the table and the dishes while the men returned to the living room to have a scotch and chat.

Once the table was clear, Catrina approached Sven and knelt down before him. In a quiet voice, Lori heard her say. "Sir, may I pee?" Sven nodded and Catrina disappeared to the bathroom.

Lori realized that she also needed to use the bathroom. She wanted to follow Catrina's lead and look like a good submissive in front of Eric's friends. He had never given her instructions to do this, but she felt like he would be pleased if she did. When it sounded like Catrina might be finished, Lori came over to Eric and knelt down in front of him just as Catrina had done. In a soft voice, she asked. "Umm... Sir. May I pee?" Eric leaned over a kissed her gentle on the forehead and said just as softly. "Yes, you may kitten." Gaining his approval always gave her butterflies. She went off to use the washroom, passing Catrina in the hallway.

When Lori returned from the bathroom, everyone was still in the living room. Eric sat in a chair while Sven sat on the sofa. They were a white leather matching set, again something Catrina had insisted Lori buy. Lori noticed that Catrina wasn't sitting on the sofa next to Sven, but instead was sitting at his feet on the floor with her legs tucked under her. She hugged his one leg. Lori was going to sit in the other chair, but Eric said to her. "Do you see how Catrina is sitting with her master?"

Lori nodded.

"Do you think you could do that for me?"

Lori nodded again. She got down on the floor at Eric's feet and mimicked Catrina's position sitting with her legs tuck under her butt. Eric stroked her hair.

"Good girl," he said to her.

"She's learning," Sven commented. "Very good."

"In time she will come to understand what it means to be owned by a master and embrace it," Eric said to him.

"Training can be a long, but fun time," Sven said. "There are many protocols to know. But how well can she follow direction?"

"Well enough. What are you getting at?" Eric asked him.

"Catrina," Sven said. He never looked at her, only at Eric. "Show us your breasts."

Catrina smiled and without hesitation, she wiggled out of the arms of her dress and pushed it down below her bra. Then she reach behind her. She undid the clasp on the bra and took it off. She had a beautiful pair of c-cup breast with small dark nipple and the stuck out at attention. Lori was stunned at how she could do something like that with a simple command.

"Is this what you mean?" She asked looking up at him.

Sven stroked her hair. "Thank you, babygirl," he said. "You can pull your dress back up. Leave the bra off though."

Lori suddenly got this feeling in the pit of her stomach. She looked up at Eric. He had a devilish grin on his face.

"You know," he said. "I haven't inspected her yet today."

Lori's face got hot. She knew what was coming and it scared her.

"No?" Sven said. "Your property should be inspected every day."

"Lori, stand up," Eric commanded.

She was giving her head a slight shake. "Sir, please..."

"Lori, stand up," he restated the command.

Lori gave in and stood up. Her legs felt a little shaky, partly from the wine and partly from adrenaline. She felt sweaty.

Eric stood up facing her. She looked into his eyes pleading with him silently.

"Lori, can you bend over on the chair for me."

"Sir, please," she whispered. "Not in front of our friends."

"Are you going to disappoint me, Lori?"

"Sir, please. I'm begging you..."

"Look at it this way, Lori," Eric embraced her and whispered in her ear. "This is a test. Whether you pass or fail will not affect our relationship. I will love you no matter what you decided to do. However, if you pass this test, I will be proud of you and if you fail, I will be disappointed."

Lori was trembling. Her stomach in knots. She briefly thought about refusing the order, but that made her feel even worse. She would not be a disappointment to Eric. She looked inside herself and knew that she was his to do as he pleased. This was an important moment. She had to move passed her own fears. It was just a little exhibitionism. What was the big deal, right? They were Eric's friends. He wouldn't ask her to do this unless it was safe. She took a few deep breaths and looked up into Eric's eyes.

He asked once more. "Lori can you please bend over the chair for me?"

"Yes sir," She replied, but her voice was small and distant. She turned around and got down on her knees bending over into the white leather chair. It was brand new and still had the strong smell that leather always has. For some reason that smell was comforting. She focused on it. She tried not to think about what she had to do next.

"Can you lift up your skirt?" Eric asked.

Lori had been wearing a black business dress for work. She had not changed or showered when she got home because Catrina had come over before she had the chance. She reached back and lifted the back of her skirt up over her hips. She was wearing black nylon stockings and pink panties underneath. Eric always like to see her in pink panties, it was very feminine as he saw it.

Eric sat on the arm of the chair and touched Lori's hair. It signaled to her that she was being a good girl. It was calming. He said. "Now please lower your nylons and panties."

Her hands were still trembling, but from adrenaline now. She could feel the fear leaving her. She had to admit to herself that the whole situation was a little bit thrilling and was even making her feel a bit wet. First, she pulled her nylons down. They could all see her high cut pink lace panties that barely cover her round pasty white ass. She didn't like her butt. Lori thought it was too big. However, Eric liked it so she felt better about it. She was hesitating. This was the hardest part. Her panties were the last line of defense. Would they see how wet she was getting? Finally, she hooked her fingers into her panties and pulled them down slowly. She felt Eric's hand on the small of her back and another pulling her panties down a little further for her. He knelt behind her to get a good look. This was what the inspection command was. It was something that had started doing that first night in the new condo. Eric would have her bend over and expose herself so he could inspect her pussy and ass. She had come to enjoy the control she was giving over to him. Being his property made her wet and she liked when he examined her like this. Eric spread apart her pussy. She could feel the wetness inside. Her breath was shallow and ragged. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Eric was sitting to the side, so Sven and Catrina could see her completely exposed and spread wide.

"Oh, she looks a little excited, doesn't she?" Catrina said.

Lori could feel her cheeks getting very hot. She couldn't believe Catrina just said that! What a brat!

"You get excited too when you're being inspected," Sven commented to her.

"Do you inspect her anus too?" Catrina asked.

"Of course," Eric said.

Suddenly, Lori's butt cheeks were gently opened and her little rose bud was exposed. She gripped the chair as tight as she could and tried not to whimper. Being objectified like this was something she had never experience before. She never realize it would turn her on like so much!

"Oh my," Catrina exclaimed. "Look, she has two little freckles right next to her anus! They're so cute!"

"You're right, they are cute," Eric commented back to her. "Maybe she needs to be taken in the ass tonight. Would you like that kitten?"

Lori groaned into the leather chair. It could have meant anything.

"I bet that little brown ring looks gorgeous stretched around your cock," Catrina commented.

That was Catrina, Lori thought, always taking things one-step further. Always pushing the limits with her comments.

"Catrina, don't be vulgar," Sven said sharply. Even he thought she had gone a little too far with that comment.

Lori couldn't see what was going on and she didn't want to, although she imagined that Catrina was pouting right now. Lori's embarrassment was making her very hot and horny. Her pussy was itchy as if it really needed to be touched. She wanted Eric's cock badly, but not here. Not in front of others. She wasn't bold enough to ever ask for something like that. Not yet. Secretly she longed for it. What had she become?

"Well master Eric," Catrina said. "I think your submissive is very beautiful and she keeps herself neat and clean like a good girl. I think you should be proud to have her."

Those words from Catrina made the whole situation feel much better for Lori. She felt a little less embarrassed and more confident that she could be the submissive that Eric wanted her to be. Eric placed his hand on her back again and whispered in her ear that she had been a good girl. He told her she could pull her clothes back up. She had passed the test. He added. "This is only the first of many test that you will be challenged with in the coming months."

Lori only nodded. That sounded a little ominous, but she had come to expected that this would happen. She could not look Sven and Catrina in the eye, not at the moment anyways. She was still feeling vulnerable and exposed, even with her clothing back on. Before long Sven told Eric it was time to take his leave. He felt that Eric should have some time alone with his submissive. Catrina pouted about it, but did as Sven told her.

Lori was somewhat glad they were leaving. She needed some time to digest what had just taken place. She was sure that Catrina was going to text her later anyway. She would talk to her then. The kiss they shared was still haunting her thoughts. She didn't know why. Lori wasn't a lesbian, she knew that much and she liked Catrina as a good friend, but... That kiss had given her butterflies... What was going on? Was it just something physical her body was responding to or was there something more? Lori was more confused than ever.

Lori's thoughts were all over the place when Eric told her they were retiring to the bedroom for the rest of the night.

"Oh, okay," She said as they walked back to the master bedroom. "When were you going to tell me about the party that's coming up?"

Eric smirked. "I suppose Catrina was going to tell you," he sighed. "I was going to tell you this week. It's not that big of deal, it's just a normal social party, nothing kinky will be going on... For the most part."

"That's what Catrina told me."

"Good," Eric said. "I didn't want Catrina scaring you. She can be a bit of a brat in that regard."

"A bit?"

"Ah, I see," Eric replied with a chuckle. "I guess you've been getting to know her a bit better now. Yes, she can be very bratty at times."

They walked into the bedroom. Eric closed the door behind them. He commanded. "Get naked. On the bed. All fours."

"Yes sir," Lori said. She did as commanded. They were common commands. She was becoming used to them. She folded her clothes neatly and set them on the table next to the bed. Eric commanded Google Home to play the song Venus in Furs covered by Unwoman. Before she could get down on all fours, Eric grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back. Into her ear, he asked. "Did you have a poop today?"

It embarrassed her when he asked her deeply personal questions like this. "Sir, please..." she pleaded.

"Well, did you kitten?"

"Yes sir."

"When?"

"This morning, sir."

"At work?"

"Yes sir."

"How do you feel now? Do you have to poop again?"

"No sir."

"Good," he said. "Get the lube."

Lori knew what was coming next. Her pussy was already getting wet again. She knew the lube would not be for pussy. It would be for her ass. Eric had suggested it earlier in front of their friends. Now he wanted to make good on that suggestion. Although they had sex every day, they only had anal twice since the relationship had begun. Once when they met and once last week when the mood had struck him. Eric was once again in the mood for anal. At the moment Lori didn't care. She just really need to be fucked. She could get used to doing anal a lot if she had too.

Eric let her get down onto her hands and knees on the bed. It was a king size bed. Eric insisted on it. It had a lot of space to play on. Lori felt the coolness of the lube on Eric's fingers as he prepared her ass for use. Thankfully, it warmed up quickly. He inserted a finger, then after a short while a second one. Lori was getting hornier. She need his cock. Eric got up onto the bed behind her. With his hand, he guided her down lower until the head of his cock came to rest against her brown ring.

"Can you feel me knocking on your back door?" Eric whispered in her ear. He bent down close pulling her body against his.

She could feel his heat. Smell his scent. She wanted him badly. She whispered back. "Yes sir."

"Well, are you going to let me in?" He asked her.

"Yes sir."

Eric held his cock still as Lori slowly back into it. Her anus parted slowly and she could feel the head enter. Her whole body got goosebumps and she hesitated, savoring the moment. He gripped her hair tight and eased the rest of his cock in until she could feel his balls resting against her pussy. He waited for a moment. She could feel him pulsing. Ready to pound her hard.

"Are you ready to get fucked kitten?" He said.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She exclaimed.

Eric started slowly, letting Lori's sphincter adjust to his cock. Then he picked up the pace. In the end, he pound her hard. Lori took it all. She almost came right away, but tried hard to hold it back. Eventually, as he pound her ass without mercy she had to beg him for release. Eric made her wait a few moments until he was ready. Finally, he let her cum just as he released into her bowels. Her anal orgasms were always so powerful. Her anus tried to grip his cock as she had a screaming orgasm. Eric filled up her rectum with his cum before they collapsed in a tangle on the bed.

It was a good ending to a very interesting day. Lori fell asleep in Eric's arms dreaming of Catrina's kiss and Eric's cock pounding her ass. It was a great dream and she hoped to have many more like it in the future.

wizard666
wizard666
39 Followers
12