The Daddy Diary Pt. 01

Story Info
I fuck my step daughter for the 1st time.
7k words
4.4
143k
151
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

The saga of my incredible, yet fucked up sex life continues. I have been married and divorced twice. With both wives, I have experienced some insane sexcapades. We have done some swinging, swapping, 3 ways, 4 ways, public sex, and BBC sex. I have fucked my wife's friends, strangers, my wife's sister, my step-sister, and even my niece. I have taken part in gangbangs involving both wives and I have sometimes even just watched.

Our activities have taken place in many different locations. Sometimes at home, hotels, friend's houses, limos and even our 27 foot party barge pontoon boat. We have even made videos with a couple that we did some swinging and swapping with. My newest adventure involves Danni my step-daughter from marriage #2. I married the 2nd wife when Danni was 8 years old and the wife decided she wanted an up and coming career instead of a family. After 10 years of marriage, she asked for a divorce and left us to go to the west coast. Danni had just tuned 18 at the time and had just graduated high school. She and the wife had a huge argument and that began Danni's summer long decision making process to stay on the east coast with me and continue her life. This left me as a divorcee with an 18 year old live-in step daughter.

It's not like I had custody of Danni, she was 18 at the time and legal. She had no interest in uprooting her life just so her mom could have a job. Danni had already enrolled in college and all her friends were here. I was the only dad she knew during those 10 years and she was a great kid to have around the house as I watched her grow from the rug-rat age to a very cute and hot 18 year old. Her decision to stay was also somewhat influenced by the fact that she and I had been fucking pretty regular since right after her mom split. Yep, that's right, my step-daughter picked up where her mom left off.

I have lusted after her for a while before we finally got together sexually. I have even had the opportunity to spy on her and her friends through special room I built downstairs. I have jerked off hundreds of times envisioning what it must be like to fuck such a young and tiny little teenybopper. Danni is only 5 feet tall 98 lbs. She is soooo tiny that she could be on that porn site called XXXSMALL.COM. She has these non-existent A cup boobs with cute little strawberry sized nipples and never needs to wear a bra. She had dark black short hair and she could pass for that teen porn star named Tanner Mayes.

As for myself, I am 48 and 6' tall and 190 lbs. I am still in decent shape but not a muscle bound guy. I have not gotten fat either, just average. My dark hair is peppered with gray which women seem to like, especially when they are running their fingers through it. I am sporting a 7" long and average thickness cock but with a big mushy knob larger than average. When hard, my cock is solid rod straight and hangs down at a 45 degree angle. The way my cock is attached to my body is like a huge hinge that bends in every direction without any problems. My biggest gifts from god are my ability to maintain an erection for hours at a time and the ability to produce pro quality cum shots 2-3 times per fuck session.

I spy on her a lot, so I know this stuff. She has a nice tan from hanging out on our boat all summer. She is always wearing minimal clothing which includes being braless and panty less. My cock stays hard pretty much 24 hours a day. The single best part about Danni is her braces. She has had them since she was 13 and they were oh so cute. I have a fetish for women and girls with braces. After her mom left, I made mention of her not needing them anymore, but she wanted to keep them. Seems as though she heard about guys with braces fetishes and she thought they made her look young and cute. They did. All she had to do was smile and those glimmering shiny silver braces just gave me an instant erection and dirty thoughts. I wonder if she found out that I like them and she kept them for me. Either way, I get to see them every day and I love them.

Danni has had only 1 boyfriend and that was short term. I know she has had sex a few times, but she is not a slut from what I can tell. I love when her friends come over to spend the night, because it gives me new fantasies. Anyhow, Danni has been acting different lately. Even though she wears minimal clothing, her nighttime attire seems to be getting smaller on a weekly basis. Recently, she came to my room in the middle of the night saying that she had a bad nightmare about her mom leaving us and it really upset her. For some unknown crazy reason, I allowed her into my bed. That was just the beginning. Multiple times during the night, I felt her snuggle up against me. I hope she didn't feel my cock harden as her cute little butt was nestled tightly up to my raging erection.

Anyhow, she was hanging out one evening wearing a super small wife beater style ribbed tank top that she had cut up so it came down just below her tiny little boobs. She was also wearing a pair of Batman boy's underwear. The same kind as tightie whiteys but with batman logos on them. Both articles of clothing must have been a size too small, because the bottom of her butt cheeks were hanging out and material covering her crotch was stretched tightly across the bulge of her pussy mound. Her top was stretched to the max. To top it off she was sporting a new pierced belly button and some cute pink bunny slippers. I had been glancing at her frequently and must have lost myself and began to stare at her.

Needless to say, my cock was brick hard and obvious to anybody who looked. I had been sitting on the couch watching TV while wearing only a pair of boxers. Danni looked. She giggled as she spoke up with a cute bashful look on her face.

"Daddy... , your boner is sticking out of your boxers."

She also pointed at my dick which was obviously sticking out the opening of my boxers. I immediately tried to cover up, very embarrassed by what she saw. But there was no hiding it. She had seen hard cock as it protruded out of my shorts. I hid my crotch behind my hands and could feel my face become red with mortification.

"Don't worry daddy, I have seen boners before, just not yours. But why is it hard daddy? Were you peeking at me daddy?"

"uhhhhhh... mmmmmm... no baby doll. Sometimes it just does that you know... accidentally... "

"Bullshit daddy. Men only get boners when they get excited by women. I'm not dumb daddy. Do you have a boner because you get excited seeing me daddy? Is my little outfit showing off my body and making you have a boner?"

"Ummmmm... uhhhhhh... absolutely not baby doll. You see... "

"Bullshit again daddy. I see how you check me out all the time. But's it's ok. I do it on purpose. You see daddy. I want you. Ever since mommy left, I know that you have not been with women. I am a woman now and I love you daddy. I wanna be yours and you can be mine. I want to take care of you. We can be here for each other."

I was stunned and shocked and embarrassed and speechless and dumbfounded and HORNY all rolled into one. Sure my boner was for her, but how bad is that? A dad should not be having these perverted incest thoughts about his daughter. Well even though she is really the STEP daughter, I should not behave like this.

"That's wrong honey. We cannot do things like that, I am your dad. Think about what you're asking... "

"Another bullshit daddy. We aren't even related. I am 18 and legal and horny and curious and you are 45 and experienced and handsome. And besides, I HAVE been thinking about a lot. A WHOLE LOT. I know that women want you, but you don't seem interested. But you sure seem interested in your little daughter. We have been eyeballing each other since my mom left and I wanna have what my mommy had."

"But honey... "

"Don't give me that daddy. I am dressed like a little tramp and your boner is telling me that you like it. It gets me hot to know that I make my daddy horny. Besides, my friend Mellie is ALREADY having sex with HER step-dad. It's part of the daddy dare. Since neither of us have a mommy any more, and our daddy's aren't with other women, WE want to be the women. Mellie and her dad have been having sex for 6 months already. I am WAYYYY behind daddy."

"But baby doll... "

She kept cutting me off from any response that I was coming up with. Truth be told, I wanted to fuck her really bad. I just didn't want to come off as a pervert. If I let her seduce ME, then maybe I won't feel so guilty. Maybe I could just let her have her way with me, but pretend like I'm trying to resist. That way, we could each get what we want and maybe she would actually win the contest. She lifted the front of her shirt.

"No buts daddy. Look at my little boobs daddy. Wouldn't you just love to lick them? They can be alllllll yours daddy. I love having my nipples licked and I would let you lick them."

"But uhhhhhh... honey, this sooooo wrong. What about the boys your age?"

"Boys my age? That's a joke. Me and Mellie tried that and those boys don't know anything about girls. Mellie says her daddy is da-bomb. And I know YOU would be too. You guys are experienced and that's what we want. Soooo... How about my butt daddy? Check out this cute little booty."

She turned and shook her tiny tight ass at me and my cock flinched. She wiggled and jiggled giving me an eyeful of what she wanted me to have and what I wanted to have for myself. Why am I resisting again? Oh yeah, that's right, she's my daughter. I pretended to be offended and not looking, but I was getting an eyeful.

"Baby doll, this is just not right. I am the daddy and daddies can't be doing things with their daughters like this."

She just ignored me and kept posing and talking.

"I'm not showing you my coochie just yet daddy. You have to earn that. But let me see that boner of yours. I wanna see if it's hard by accident or if I made you have a boner."

"No baby doll, we can't... "

She stepped over and removed my hands from covering my crotch. She reached inside the open fly of my boxers and touched my throbbing knob and began to check out my cock. My heart raced as her little fingers and hand began to discover her daddy's raging erection for the very 1st time. I made a feeble attempt to stop her, but she just moved my hands away and smiled. She fondled and gripped and tugged. She motioned for me to stand so she could examine my manhood even more.

"Stand up daddy. I wanna get these boxers off of you. I wanna see your boner all the way."

"But baby doll... "

"Pleeeeeeease daddy. Please-o-please-o-please. I just wanna see it daddy. I neeeeed to see it daddy. Your BONER wants to see me too daddy. That's why it's peeking out."

She stuck out the bottom lip and crossed her arms and pouted a little girl pout with all the sighs that go along too, and big sad eyes. Kinda like I just took her puppy away.

My heart ached, so I stood and she dropped my drawers to my ankles exposing my rigid 7" cock in its full glory. The braces came out again as she broke into a huge smile which made my cock twitch again.

"This is a bigggggg boner daddy. Go ahead and tell me again how it got ACCIDENTALY hard. I can feel your heart beating in it daddy. There is nooooooo doubt that you have a boner from thinking dirty things about your little girl daddy. Does that make you a pervert daddy?"

"uhhhhh... I'm pretty sure it does baby doll. Daddy is a perverted old man who thinks bad things about his little daughter."

"What kind of bad things do you think about daddy? Do you think about how it would feel if I jerked you off like this?"

With that she began to yank my crank rapidly. She stared wide eyed as she looked at my cock while she tugged away. She maneuvered her head so she could see my balls bounce around like a yoyo as she jerked me off. She squeezed my meat really tight with those small hands and had a look of sheer determination on her face.

"Ugggggggg. Yes baby doll. Daddy thinks about your tiny hands wrapped around my cock making me look huge. Mmmmmmm that makes daddy feel good honey."

"It IS huge daddy. None of the boys I have been with have a monster like this. My fingers barely wrap around the shaft of it. What else daddy? What else do you dream of doing with your daughter?"

"Well baby doll. Daddy, uhhhhhh... daddy thinks about how it would feel to have your lips wrapped around his cock head. I love those braces, they make daddy's cock VERY hard honey. Daddy is pervert that loves his little girl's braces."

She pushed me back in the chair with my legs spread and my rigid rod sticking down at a 45 degree angle. She sat down on the floor so she was below me and looked up.

"You mean like this daddy."

She gave me a big tin grin and then allowed my knob to dip into her mouth and gently wrapped those tiny little lips around my knob. I almost shot my wad right then. Good thing I have good control. She gently slid her tightly wrapped lips up and down but only taking in my soft mushy knob and maybe another inch. She did this extremely slow as she stared deeply into my eyes. I let her go for a few minutes.

"Awwwwww fuck baby doll. That feels better than I imagined. I also dreamed of what it would be like for you to lick all over your daddy's cock baby girl. Daddy would love to see how that feels."

"Do you mean like this daddy?"

Without missing a beat, she popped my knob from her mouth with a slutty audible popping sound and lifted my cock straight up in the air. She began to slowly lick up and down all sides of my shaft like she was licking a dripping ice cream cone. I held her hair out of the way so I could see what was going on. She alternated between long licks with her entire tongue and then switching to flicking the tip of her tongue across my sensitive man meat. Good thing I was sitting as I felt my knees became week as the pure nasty sight of my daughter sucking my dick hit me with a reality check. I had her stop long enough. I stopped her and stood up. I escorted her to our big cushy sofa so we could be more comfortable. I sat down with my butt right at the edge of the cushion. My balls hung over the side, while cock was still ram rod straight and angled down towards the ground. She quickly resumed her position of sitting on the floor between my wide spread legs and down below my cock.

"Baby doll, daddy also dreamed of how it would feel when you licked his balls. In my dreams, your little tongue just flicked all over my scrotum while your tiny hand jerked me off."

"You mean like this daddy?"

She leaned in and below me and began to lick and suck my ball sack while her tiny fingers wrapped around my cock and gently stroked me off. She flicked her tongue all while making smoldering hot eye contact with me. She even gently sucked each one of my balls into her warm moist mouth and made some awesome slutty slurping sounds as she slipped them in and out of her mouth. She stopped long enough to smile another one of those shiny glimmering braces smiles and that just make my cock even harder.

"Is that how you meant daddy, when you said you wanted me to lick your balls?"

"Awwwww godddddd. Fuck yesssssss... just like that baby doll."

She really seemed to get off on the little girl innocent voice and talking in the 3rd person point of view. I have to admit, it really got me charged also.

"I like this daddy. I like that I am a cutie that can give you a boner. That's why I kept my braces daddy. I heard from Mellie that HER daddy LOVES her braces and that's why she kept hers too. We are both 18 with braces because our daddy's love them. I guess that makes us slutty as much as it makes you a pervert daddy. But I love my pervert daddy. He is a hot old man and I love his boner."

"Well baby doll, daddy and his boner love his little girl too. And yes those braces are hot hot hot. Just keep licking and sucking daddy's cock like he dreamed. I wanna feel your lips going up and down baby doll."

"Sure thing daddy. I think I'm gonna LOVE being your BAD little girl who sucks her daddy's cock."

She went right back to sucking my manhood. She alternated between licks and sucks and pretty much just sucked on my big knob and the 1st couple inches of length. She sucked slow and methodical as she was still below me looking up and we continued to stare intensely into each other's eyes. Neither of us blinked. She made slutty slurping noises that drove me over the edge. She cherished my cock like it was the last thing she was gonna do on this earth. She was just experienced enough to make it feel good, but I could sense that she wanted me to teach her things which is exactly what daddy was gonna do. I let her do her own thing on the 1st time here and she became more aggressive with her sucking and slurping.

"You are doing great baby doll. You suck daddy's cock better than your mommy did. It feels even better than daddy dreamed honey. I'll let you know when I'm gonna cum so you can decide where you want me to put it."

She pulled back and gave me a big smile of satisfaction that she sucks cock well. Those braces keep making my cock harder and I'm gonna cum all over them.

"Some of both daddy. I want your jizzy in my mouth, but I bet you will love it when you see your jizzy on your little girl's face and braces. I'm gonna make you feel good daddy."

She went right back to attacking my cock with vigor. She was good and getting better and more confident and comfortable by the minute. She gave me the slowest, most sensual blowjob I have ever had. She stopped using her hand and just got me off with lip action only, still not taking more than a few inches total into her mouth. Seeing my daughter with my cock in her braces laden mouth was too much for dear old dad.

"Here you go baby doll. Daddy is gonna give you some jizzy. You just take it any way you want."

She did. She sucked until my 1st shot of cum hit her in the back of the throat and she pulled off quickly. I think she was surprised by the pressure and quantity of my cum shot. After the 1st one, she pulled back and gritted her teeth showing off those shiny silvery braces as I produced another serving of spunk that ran from her chin all the way up to her hair. Then she opened her mouth and I squeezed 2 more nice explosions of warm glistening man goo that covered her face from chin to hair with her tongue sticking out to catch some more. Then she swirled it around her mouth like she was rinsing out and showed it all on her braces. To top it all off, she made a very slutty show of wiping it off her face and swallowing it all, by showing me that there is none left. Well... other than the cum strings that landed in her hair anyhow.

"I swallowed all your cum daddy. How was that? Was it slutty having your tiny little daughter suck your cock and make you jizz allllll over her braces? Your boner is still hard daddy, so I guess I did a good job."

"You sure did baby doll and daddy is gonna return the favor. Daddy's boner will last forever as long as daddy is having fun with his baby doll. He will even show you how much more jizzy he has so you don't have to worry about a thing."

"Oh goody daddy. I like when I get favors back. What are you gonna do to me daddy? Is it something that you have been dreaming about at night?"

"Yes it is baby doll. Daddy is gonna show you exactly what he has been dreaming of."

We were both really getting off with talking in the 3rd person point of view. It really made it hot and slutty and very intriguing. I leaned over and gently picked her up and took her to the kitchen. I sat her down on the kitchen table and took a seat in front of her. I laid her back and spread her legs. This put my face at the perfect level to eat her pussy as she reclined on the table.

"You are naughty daddy. You wanna lick your daughter's coochie right on the kitchen table?"

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers
12