The Daddy Diary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers

"It's perfect baby doll. Gives me the best possible access to show you what daddy has been dreaming of."

"More dreams, huh daddy? Licking your little girl's coochie is a nasty dirty one daddy. But I guess sucking my daddy's boner was just as bad. Show me daddy. Show me what you have been dreaming of."

Her batman boy's underwear were so cute on her and sooooo tight. I leaned in and began to kiss the mound that pushed tightly against the underwear material. She immediately cooed and purred which signaled she liked it. I began to kiss all over her inner thighs right up against the seam of the material, teasing her with each lick and kiss.

"MMMMMMMM... That feels good daddy. I like it when you lick me."

I continued to tease her as I traced my tongue all around the edge of the underwear. I really loved licking and kissing her belly between the underwear and her belly button. She flinched and squirmed each time my tongue came in contact with the smooth tanned skin of her tummy. She gasped and held her breath as I kissed and licked to prepare her for each next step. She was showing approval by pushing her hips towards my face to maximize contact with my tongue.

"What about kissing daddy? Did you dream of your baby doll sticking her tongue in your mouth and kissing you?"

"I did baby doll. Let me show you."

I sat up higher in the chair and pulled her up to a sitting position on the kitchen table. She was slightly higher than me, which gave her the upper hand. I gently put my hand behind her neck and pulled her face down to mine. She gasped as our lips touched SEXUALLY for the 1st time. Our tongue immediately began to discover the insides of each other's warm wet mouths. We pretty much tongue fucked each other and we had instant chemistry. She even pulled back a little and sucked my tongue like she sucked my cock. It was obvious, she got her kissing skills from her mother. We could kiss forever and I loved it. This was even better because it was an all-new experience and her braces really sealed the deal. Again, she was full of purring like a kitten and cooing like a baby. Each time she spoke, she used an innocent little girl voice, which really got me charged up and even hornier than before. She pulled away and giggled.

"Oh my god this is sooooooo fuckin hot kissing my daddy. I like kissing you and I even sucked your tongue just like I sucked your boner."

"I like that baby doll. We can do this ANY time you want. Daddy could just kiss you forever."

We went right back to kissing as I used one hand on the back of her neck and the other I used to caress the smooth skin of her tight little body. Both her hands were tangled in my hair as she kept our faces tightly together and our tongues as deeply embedded as possible. Her body would shudder each time my fingertips hit a sensitive spot of skin. She would inhale deeply and then sigh impatiently when she realized I was done in that spot.

"You're a tease daddy. You know that made me feel good and you just stopped. You are a bad daddy."

"It's all part of the fun baby doll. Makes you want your daddy even more. You will be begging for it by the time daddy is done with you."

With that I gently laid back down on the table and began to leave a trail of licks and kisses all over her neck and shoulders. Again she cooed and purred like a kitten which told me she was really into the moment. I used my fingertips and gently lifted the front of her cut up wife beater to expose her cute little A-cup boobs and hardening nipples. Her boobs were snow white as they are always covered by the small bikini tops while on our boat. I love tan lines as much as I love braces and my cock twitched again.

I nibbled and licked and teased her hardening little nips as I tongued the smooth skin of her non-existent boobs. I love ALL boobs, but the little natural A-cuppers are the best. Nothing better than a tiny, lightweight flat chested teenybopper to get me going. Add to that the fact that she's my daughter and has braces, and I am a goner. When my tongue reached the middle parts of her ribs and upper tummy, I could feel her abdominal muscles begin to spasm. She was really digging the idea of her daddy doing dirty things to her and daddy was loving it too.

"Lick my coochie daddy. Your baby doll is ready for it. Stick your tongue in me and make me cum daddy."

I did. I hooked my fingers in the sides of her sexy little boy's batman underwear and began to tug. She lifted her hips in an attempt to help out. I lifted the underwear straight up in the air, knowing that her legs would follow and her feet would be sticking straight up. I wanted a view of her coochie from between the tightly squeezed smooth thighs. What a view it was. Her pussy was meaty and clamped shut tightly, but a very tiny pair of rose petal lips protruded out very slightly and almost invisible.

So here we are in the kitchen with me on a kitchen chair sitting with my face a table level. My 18 year old tiny little step-daughter is laying on her back on the table with her butt right at the edge with me holding her feet together straight up in the air and her pussy playing peek-a-boo from between her tightly squeezed smooth creamy thighs. I leaned in and stuck my tongue and gave her smooth bulge a little flick.

"Holy shit daddy. I wasn't ready yet. You are a tease daddy. But goddddd that feels good. Lick my coochie some more daddy."

I leaned in and flicked my tongue all over her exposed and pouty pussy meat and lips. Her pussy is naturally bald smooth, and I love that as much as I love braces and tan lines. She gets the smooth snatch from her mother and it really turns me on. I applied more pressure on her outer meat with my tongue and she groaned out loud. Before was purring and cooing, but now was animalistic noises. Again, this was all the encouragement I needed to keep going. I decided I need maximum room to operate, so I spread her legs and held them up with my hand under her knees. She looked like she was in stirrups at the gynecologist, that is the position she is in right now and I was ready to feast on her succulent little bald snow white pussy meat. It looked like the main dish at the smorgasbord.

"Do you like my bald coochie daddy? I never had any fuzz down there. I heard mommy talking one day that you loved her bald coochie, so I bet you love mine too, don't you daddy?"

"I sure do baby doll. There are 4 things daddy loves. Number 1 is the fact that he is getting to sample his little girl. Number 2 is that she still has her naughty little braces. Number 3 is that she has these sexy tan lines and number 4 is her naturally bald smooth coochie. This is why daddy has a boner baby doll. It is all your fault."

She giggled and innocent little shy girl giggle and her hand went down to hide her coochie in mock embarrassment as her face reddened slightly. It was such a sexy little reaction to some pretty heavy duty dialogue, but we both really got engrossed in it.

I easily peeled her hand away and made an all-out assault on her smooth snatch. I put my hands under her butt cheeks and pulled my face in tightly as I tongued her bulging meaty vulva meat. I flicked and licked and kissed and nibbled. Her hips thrust forward in response to the good feelings I was providing her.

"Lick my bean daddy. Make my bean feel good so I can cum on your face."

I love the cute terminology she uses for her body parts. She calls her pussy a coochie and she calls her clit her bean. She refers to her nipples as nippys and her butthole as a winky. She uses an innocent shy baby talk when she says any of those words. The whole taboo of fucking my daughter is one thing, but when she makes it even sluttier with dialogue is a whole nother ball game.

As requested, I began to zero in on her bean. It immediately came to life from being a nice soft piece of flesh to an inflamed hard little nub that begged to be licked and sucked. I did just that which sent her body into a frenzy of motion. Her hips bucked as licked and her pelvis thrust tighter to my face. She moaned and groaned much louder as the feelings were 10x more intense than that of the kissing and booby lickings and stuff. She also became more vocal with expression how she is feeling.

"Awwwwwww fuckkkkkkkkkk daddy, that feels good. I like when you lick my bean. Keep licking daddy. Make your little princess cum on your face."

I took her to the next dimension as I ate her pouty little pussy. I kept her on the edge by licking her bean, but then stopped just as fast to spread he love all over her pussy. Then, when she wasn't expecting it, I attacked her hardening little bean again with renewed vigor. I kept 1 hand under her butt pulling tight to my face and the other hand I wrapped around her hip and rested my hand on her smooth tummy. We made smoldering eye contact again.

"This is sooooo slutty having my daddy's tongue in my coochie. I can't believe my daddy is eating his little daughter's coochie and gonna make her cum."

The tummy muscles are a good indicator of when her orgasm is beginning, so I use it as my gauge. Sure enough after 15 full minutes of licking her tasty sweet snatch, her tummy began to tremble.

"I'm cumming daddy, I'm cummmming... uggggggggg...

Ooooooohhhhhh... mmmmmmmmm... your tongue... is... making me cummmmmm... uhhhhhhhhh... "

She came hard all over my face while I continued to focus on her rock hard little bean. Her whole body shuddered in orgasmic spasms as she thrashed about and moaned and groaned and grunted out with great pleasure. Her face was all contorted as her breathing was ragged and labored. Her tummy muscles tightened up like a vise as her pussy began to contract around my tongue. She finally had enough and her legs slammed shut like a Venus fly trap gathering its prey. I left my face smashed tightly to her dripping snatch as she began to relax and come down from the seizure like movements. She spread her legs and I quickly lowered my tongue and licked some pussy juice directly from her wrinkled little butthole. Her whole body jumped as my tongue flicked across her 18 year old wrinkled forbidden passage.

"Oooooooo daddy. You don't play fair. You gotta play nice with your baby doll daddy. Just remember, what goes around comes around daddy. I'm gonna get you back, you can count on it."

"I'm hoping you do baby doll, I'm hoping you do. Are you ready for daddy to put his boner in your coochie? That is another thing daddy has been dreaming of, and daddy thinks you are ready baby doll."

"I AM ready daddy. But remember, my coochie is still new and kinda tight, so go easy on me."

"Absolutely baby doll. Daddy will ALWAYS take care of his little girl."

Even before our heartbeats slowed, I maneuvered her again, so her butt cheeks were right back at the edge of the table. I gave her pussy one last lick and knew that we would not need any lube. Her cunt was full of her own fuck juices and it would pave the way. I stood and pushed the chair away. I like using the able to fuck on because my cock is at the perfect level to step right in and insert into her pussy.

I gripped my cock with one hand and used the other to spread her leg out wide. She accommodated, by holding her other leg out of the way with her hand locked under her own knee. She was still on her back but with her head lifted so she would see what I was preparing to do. I used my cock like a dildo and spread her pussy juice all over her plump pussy meat. Her whole body flinched as the 1st moment of contact was made. She closed her eyes, but then quickly opened them so as not to miss any of the action.

I used my cock to spread her juiced up and down her slit. I'm sure her bean was still sensitive from the orgasm I gave her, so I focused on teasing her tiny little rose petal lips that stuck out between her bulging slit. The more I slid my knob up and down the slicker her pussy slit got. Until... I finally popped my knob right past her slit and into my daughter's 18 year old willing and tight pussy.

"Ugggggg... fuckkkkkkkk... daddy. Your boner is really inside your baby girl's coochie. God this is nasty daddy. How can something this dirty feel soooooooo good? That big round head barely fits inside my coochie daddy. Go easy."

"Daddy will baby doll. We must be a natural pair because it feels sooooo good for daddy too. Even better than with your mommy. She hasn't been tight like this EVER."

Being compared to mommy really invigorated her. The satisfied shiny glistening braces laden smile on her face confirmed her hopes of being a good fuck and then to be better than her mother was just the icing on the cake.

"For real daddy? Better than my own mommy? But I will take better care of you daddy. You are mine now, and I'm NEVER gonna let you go. I will show you that I am better than my mean old mom ALL THE TIME."

I continued to ease my throbbing meat stick slowly in and out of her tight honey pie. With each thrust inside, I went a little further with depth. She was making fuck faces as her pussy muscles were beginning to loosen up taking my 7" cock inside her young inexperienced cunt. Seeing all that puffy smooth white skin accepting my cock really set me off. I tried very hard NOT to cum too soon. It took way more concentration that I ever would have guessed. After a good 5 minutes of allowing her body to physically accept my cock, I was balls deep inside my little girl's tight snatch.

"There you go baby doll. All the way in. Your coochie looks pretty good with your daddy's boner sticking inside of it."

"I can't believe it daddy. We are really fucking. I never would have dreamed that it could really happen. As soon as we are done, I'm gonna tell Mellie. She is gonna be VERY jealous."

"Well, let me get moving then baby doll. We have some fucking to do."

I gently slid my entire 7" into her smooth wet fuck hole and she growled like an animal. I gave a good slow full length dicking for several minutes, soooo deep that my knob touched her cervix. Even though she was well lubed, she was still very tight. Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock with a death grip. As good as my cock control is, there is no way I am gonna last as long as normal. Once I felt that her pussy was ready, I stepped into overdrive.

I gripped her tiny hips and began to fuck her with all the energy I had in me. I pounded her little body deep and hard and she just took it like a champ. Her hand came up and gripped my arm which felt like she was trying to get me even deeper.

"Uggggggg... shit... daddy... fuck me haaaaaard daddy... "

We both grunted and made more fuck faces than humanly possible. Her tight cunt just swallowed up my rigid manhood as I jack hammered my daughter's 18 year old tight pussy.

"My god daddy... ugggggg... you are a fucknin b... b... beast.

Fuck my coochie daddy and cum inside me. I wanna feel your squishy jizzy in my coochie daddy... "

I did. I was relentless in my quest for maximum depth and a good hard fuck. She finally put both hands on top of mine as I gripped those tiny smooth hips and continued to pound her pussy into outer space. She grunted and groaned and moaned and yelped each time my cock bottomed out. I felt my balls begin to tingle which told me that some sperm was on the way.

"Get ready baby doll. Daddy is gonna cum. He's gonna put some inside your tight coochie and then some on your tummy."

"That's sooooo slutty daddy, but I love it. I can't believe my daddy is really fucking me."

I gripped her hips tighter and began to go beyond overdrive. My balls tightened up as they began delivery of the potent cock lava stored in my body. I felt as my cock swelled and pushed the sperm through the length of my shaft. My stomach muscles convulsed as the 1st blast of cum was deposited deep with my daughter's tight pussy. I quickly pulled out and proceeded to splatter her tummy and boobs in healthy serving of my fuck juice. The 3rd and 4th helpings of my warm glistening semen found their way to coating her tummy and pussy mound. I stepped back to admire my work a she began to use her fingers and spread the cum all over her tight young lithe body just like when she finger painted when she was young.

"It's sooooo warm and sticky daddy. Do I look slutty with your jizzy splattered all over me and oozing out my coochie daddy?"

"You sure do baby doll. And daddy is very proud of his work. This is what it's like every time daddy cums."

"That's awesome daddy, because I have lots of plans for us. You will see. I will take care of you better than you'll ever know."

She sat up and I stepped back in and we began to kiss deeply and passionately. This was just the beginning of my crazy sex filled summer with Danni. We pretty fucked 4-5 times a week and she loved sucking my cock while staring straight into my delirious eyes. We had great chemistry and she would just pounce on me any time day or night and fuck the shit out of me. It was a good summer, with lots more to CUM.

fatdaddio
fatdaddio
378 Followers
12