All Comments on 'The Daddy Room'

by FurryFury

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
mmmmm

i do love them daddy stories...thank you*smile* respectfully fan in Texas naynay

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 18 years agoAuthor
Pleasure

Thank you txrosenaynay! I appreciate you leaving a comment.

I'm so glad you liked my story! I've certainly gotten a lot of pleasure out of it for years. Now I hope it brings pleasure to others.

Fury

leavessnailtrailsleavessnailtrailsover 18 years ago
Oh my!

Seems that we share some fantasies!

Very well done.

Keep 'um coming luv.

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 18 years agoAuthor
leavessnailtrails

Thank you very much and thanks for leaving a comment!

I will certainly try to "keep 'um coming!"

*smiles*

Fury

namaste7namaste7over 18 years ago
Lovely

Wonderful Fury! Has gotten me excited with each reading... Thanks!

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 18 years agoAuthor
namaste7

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I've certainly enjoyed your AM picture thread! I've also enjoyed this fantasy for a long, long time!

Thanks for your public comment! *kiss*

Fury

HL55HL55about 18 years ago
Good girl

very nice job would make ur Daddy proud if His lil girl Please write more enjoy all u have done but this one was special

pax HL

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 18 years agoAuthor
HL55 in Southern California

HL55 in Southern California

Thanks for your public comment! I am working on more stories all the time. This however was a sexual fantasy of mine turned (barely) into a story. It has been a very good fantasy to me over the years.

In the future you can expect more story with mind fucks and less skin fucks. I'm not sure that is better or not. It's just the direction my writing is going lately.

This thread is where my works in progress are at.

Fury

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Are you reviewing your own work?

I've never seen anyone be able to thank their reviewers.

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 18 years agoAuthor
Anonymous in usa

All I have to do, like anyone, is click on the leave a public comment button to leave one. A fellow author told me that and it is true.

I feel it is only polite to take the time to reply to anyone who comments on one of my stories or who sends me a PM or e-mail. That may be a misconception on my part. When I wrote an author I would have dearly loved hearing back from her, so this is what I do since I have the time. Someday in the future I might not.

As for reviewing my work, I did quite a few times before submitting it. Revision is key in my opinion to a story or in this case fantasy. I always see something that could be improved but at some point I get sick of reading my own words.

Did you mean was I rating my own submissions? If you leave a comment like this and fail put in a rating it auto rates the story at 50%. That happened several times before I figured it out.

So now I rate it 100% but any rating I give is eventually thrown out as per the lit rules. So, really, no rating I give or don't give matters past, say one vote, I believe the rule is.

Thank you for leaving a public comment on my story. I hope this answers your question.

I hope you enjoyed this story.

Sincerely,

Fury

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
short and mean

As i said i loved this "Daddy" story

sex plus humilation is YUMM

Wolffie

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 18 years agoAuthor
Wolffie

I'm so glad you liked the story. I do like humiliation in a story like this, I find it yummy too. *smiles*

Fury

babiesmilesbabiesmilesabout 18 years ago
wow

Finally i had the chance to read a story which fully fits my dark fantasies with so many details I could have written it ...

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 18 years agoAuthor
Babiesmiles in europe

I'm so glad you dropped by to read my little fantasy! *HUGS* I'm glad you found some common ground in it.

Fury

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonabout 18 years ago
Incredibly hot!

Not only the way you describe your treatment in the Daddy room, but the myriad of possibilites that the house holds. I so want to be that kind of Daddy :D

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 18 years agoAuthor
Salvor-Hardon

Thanks for your comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed my fantasy!

LadyAriaLadyAriaabout 18 years ago
You naughty little bitch!

Bravo darling...I love the concept. Would love to hear more about this place.

FurryFuryFurryFuryalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Lady Aria

*GRINS*

I'm glad you liked the story. The place is drawn in a lot more detail on my story thread in the BDSM cafe. I'm not done with that story yet but this is one of the rooms in it. It seems to be turning into a novella.

*chuckles*

Fury

au_manau_manalmost 18 years ago
This "Daddy" likes it.

I enjoyed reading your dark fantasy Fury. Spending my morning reading your submissions. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AU Man

I'm so glad you enjoyed my stories! This one helped me come for a long, long time and was my strongest fantasy. Now I have much darker ones that are filled with more taboos.

*winks*

Fury

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very hot! I'd love to be your Daddy!

Fury!!

Damn that was hot. Well written and developed. I'm looking forward to more. You made me want to be your Daddy in that scene!

ST

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 17 years agoAuthor
ST

Thanks again! *GRINS* I love this fantasy. I have more written on the BDSM bulletin board in a thread called Fury's Filthy Stories, btw.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!

Fury

dominotdominotover 17 years ago
oh my god!

Man, I wish I could write like that.

Write more!

dn

FluteMasterFluteMasterover 17 years ago
Hot to the Touch

I'm still new to writing, and I was worried that some of mine were too intense - now I feel better - and inspired. Seriously, you have set a benchmark for me to aspire to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love your work

Yummy might link it for Master Gil.

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 17 years agoAuthor
What a day brightener!

Thanks Dominot, FluteMaster and B!

It was wonderful to see your comments on my 'lil nasty story! This discovery of your posts brightened my day considerably, thank you all!

Dominot, I have two other stories here and a thread in the BDSM cafe called Fury's Filthy Stories that is a series of stories I'm working on, which relates to this story. I'm trying to write more, but lately time and creativity have been lacking. You may be able to write like this, better or differently, try and find out!

FluteMaster, I'm pleased to be inspiring. What a wonderful compliment! I hope to read some of your intense stuff soon!

B, Thank you so much! I hope Master Gil enjoys it too. I'm so very glad you did! *hug*

Fury

English GentlemanEnglish Gentlemanabout 17 years ago
Wow

A very naughty and very sexy story, you get away with some wonderful filth because it's so well written

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks English Gentleman!

It always delights me when I see someone has enjoyed and found any value in something I've written! I look forward to seeing what you write!

Fury

HottieMamaHottieMamaabout 17 years ago
Fabulous!

Absolutely, positively awesome story. You are an excellent writer...and the whole altar/prayer scene was too yummy for words.

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much, HottieMama!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. That particular part, the kinky religious play, is pretty hot to me as well.

*hug*

Fury

Gentle1Gentle1about 17 years ago
Wonderful Stuff

This was a great story. I love the richness of the images. You mention in your statement at the beginning that your fantasies have gotten darker. I would love to see how deep you are willing to go. Stories of people/women abandoning themselves to their desires feed my dark fires. You show a talent for shamelessly displaying your filthy inner self. It would be a waste to fail to exploit it and dissapoint your audience. Give us more. We hunger for it.

FurryFuryFurryFuryalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks Gentle!

Gentle,

You can check out my other two stories here and my thread Fury's Filthy Stories on the BDSM chat board if you like. I plan to put that thread on here when it is finished. It may be a novella by then.

*L*

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=400253

Currently I have writers block but I hope to get back and finish that story and all the rooms ASAP.

I also have several other writing projects that I'd like to finish or do.

My current fantasies are not things I will write about for quite a while. Why? Because when I make stories out of them they seem to lose their delicious effect on me. I don't want to give them up. I'm not sure what else would work for me if I did.

As a bare bones outline I will say they cover objectification, bestiality, many aspects of water sports, milking, display, anal, forced homosexual acts, spanking, multiple male and/or animal partners, come bucket, rimming, derogation and more.

Thanks again for your wonderful comments!

I'll write more when I can.

Fury

Gentle1Gentle1almost 17 years ago
You are welcome.

I, and I am sure that many others, look forward to your next submission.

g-he

wenchhhwenchhhalmost 17 years ago
VERY hot...

Hey Furry, I LOVED this. Yes indeed, the mind f*ck is an incredible thing. I'm gonna have to forward this one to my Sir for future material. Anxiously awaiting your next writing...

hugs

Wenchhh

FurryFuryFurryFuryalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks Wenchhh!

I'm so glad to see that you liked the story! I hope to get back to writing sometime soon when things slow down, and stress is down in my life.

Like, when is that going to be anyway?

*L*

Fury

NALA CAYENNENALA CAYENNEover 16 years ago
Really Enjoyed This

Very well written and hot. Great Job Fury:)

FurryFuryFurryFuryover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks NALA CAYENNE!

I'm so glad you enjoyed my little fantasy story! *smiles* That brightens my day considerably!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
23 year old girl from ??

Now THIS was a perfect hot story! Just the way i like it. Its better than the other story of urs- the dinner platter one. There was nothing in this story that i did not like. Glad to see there's someone else who shares my fantasy. Everything in this story was perfectly written to make a girl wet. :-) hope to read more of these erotic stories from u soon. You go girl! :-D

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks 23 year old girl from ??

I'm so glad you shared my love of this particular fantasy. Although the two stories you commented on are part of an ongoing series of "rooms" involving the same character, the ideas are the same in a way. If you would like to read more in this series but from a different POV check out this thread:

Fury's Filthy Stories:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=400253

I hope you enjoy them. They are not finished yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I felt the FurryFury

Incredibly hot, thank you. I love a mature, intellectually adventurous woman and would be your "Daddy" anytime.

-Dude in Iraq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This Daddy loved it

Daddy Richard completely enjoyed it, well done!

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks Dude in Iraq!

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

furryfury

FurryFuryFurryFuryabout 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks Daddy Richard!

I'm so glad you enjoyed my fantasy! Thanks for leaving a comment and rating!

strike_gentlystrike_gentlyabout 14 years ago
Wow!

This was extremely hot. I very much enjoyed it :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous