The Daemon's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few days the peace of the Faerie city was shaken with the intermittent snarling and crashing from Gabriel's room. There were the sounds of splintering wood and of tearing fabric, crashing glass and careless destruction. The trees shook with the force of his anger, an anger that echoed terrifyingly from the tower and caused every Forest inhabitant to pause and wonder at the Daemon Lord's pain.

For days Gabriel indulged his anger because every where he looked, whether his eyes were open or not, the sneering face of the pale-haired Vampire swam in front of his vision. She taunted him with Katherine's death and each moment brought a fresh stab of agony but at least this destruction, however futile, gave him something else to think about. It was his next avenue of escape from the horror and though this one would be brief it was better than nothing.

12