The Daily Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carol_J
Carol_J
276 Followers

"God, who cares? You're gorgeous. I mean." His cheeks flushed red, and for a moment, he glanced away. "Y'know. For a monster." That coaxed another chuckle from her, and he couldn't help but laugh along with her. "What? C'mon, you know what I mean! I'm supposed to fight you, but...well, darn it, you're just adorable!"

>MAGE IS INFATUATED...

She purred against him. "Oh, look at you. Mr. silver tongue, ready to slay my poor, vulnerable maiden's heart with your sweet-talking." His eyes were a deeper pink now, glowing softly in the darkness. She gazed up into them fondly, a concrete reminder of her progress thus far and a sign that she still had some work to do. Not like he'd be too opposed to the idea, of course. Valencia tapped a finger under his chin, mashing her chest up against his harder. "Here, there's no need to resist, baby. Just enjoy it." She planted a hand on the back of his head, purring and pressing another kiss to his lips.

>THE IMP CASTS 'SUCCUBUS KISS'! >MAGE IS INFATUATED... >MAGE IS NOW ENAMORED!

This time, though, the mage kissed back. Valencia cheered inwardly as she returned his enthusiasm, the normally chaste peck blending into a slow, muted heat.

>MAGE IS ENAMORED... >MAGE HAS BEEN SEDUCED! >MAGE HAS LOST THE WILL TO FIGHT...

And that was that. He was panting now, so eagerly primed that he'd tipped himself over the edge for her. No need for the song and dance of one final kiss, not when he'd been the first one to try and bring tongue into it. Naughty boy. Valencia slipped out of his grip with a low hum of appraisal. "There. That wasn't so bad, was it? Sweet as a kiss, and easy as sin." She winked at her newest beau. The poor boy staggered forward, arms reached out to embrace her again.

Valencia, though, dipped out of the way. "No, no, no. You lost, I won. Fair and square. Mostly." She planted the sole of her foot on his chest and kicked gently. Soon the mage was sitting back on his rear, gasping and groaning with desire, his every though, every need, desire, want, wish, and longing orbiting the heavenly body that Valencia had tempted him into sin with.

Well. Assuming "defeat" was a sin.

She lowered herself to the ground, strutting forward with a low, ominous chuckle. "Don't you know what a demon does to the men she catches? It isn't pretty." He didn't respond, of course. No, he was too busy staring at her tits. May as well give him something to look at. She reached behind her, tapping the latch on the back of her outfit and letting the strap binding her tits fall away to the ground. "And by the way, I really ought to thank you for the Ribbon! It'd be a little unfair for me to keep it, but..."

She kneeled in front of him, inching her way up between his legs and reaching up to tug his robes open. "...I think I can use it for now."

No undergarments. He was already hard, naturally. Not too wide, not too long. Perfect. Valencia hummed to herself, nearly as if she was taking care of a chore as she took his prick in her hands, stroking it up and down and up and down. "So, what was that about my 'talent' hanging out?" She mused softly, quirking an eyebrow at him. The mage, however, had opted to shut his eyes. His jaw dropped, shaking. His lips mouthed silent pleas as her hands trailed up. And down.

"Well. Nevermind about that. I'll just show you how talented I am." Valencia plucked the Ribbon off the ground and wrapped it around her breasts. The fabric strained as she tied it into a tight knot behind her, but it managed to hold fast. Good thing, too, considering her next move. Sliding the tip of his penis against the underside of her cleavage, Valencia cooed. She could feel his desire, the utter need pouring off of him in hot, heavy waves. The imp was worried she'd have to force her "victim's" manhood into her, but the precum drooling from the tip of his cock readily offered the slickness she needed to slide him into heaven itself.

He gasped. "Ah. Ahhh." The mage's head lolled back, drool trickling down his cheek as the neutrality of his expression blossomed into an ecstatic grin. She didn't have to rely on his vocalizations to sense he was enjoying himself, though; not when his cock throbbing between her tits told the same story.

"There, isn't that nice, babe?" She leaned forward, his penis barely pushing up halfway into her cleavage. A hand on either side of her already incredibly tight cleavage took the prick sandwiched in her chest and massaged yet more pleasure into it, bouncing gently up and down. "Who says a big, strong man can't enjoy a little R&R, mm? Just let me take care of you."

The mage seemed content to do just that, his only response another bead of pre offered gratefully into her cleavage. Valencia just shook her head and laughed. "Men."

The pace continued, languid and luxurious. Couldn't just drop the poor boy into a pot of boiling water. No, Valencia had to stoke him higher and higher until she knew he was nice and tender, even if his manhood was anything but. Around the tenth twitch, she giggled and began to move faster. Honestly fucking him with her tits. Jiggling and bouncing on his lap, the Ribbon straining. Still, the tightness it provided was appreciated, if his pants and gasps were anything to go by. The mage mumbled and keened desperately. It was heaven and hell, trite as it may have been, to be trapped in such a tight, marshmallow-soft vice.

And Valencia didn't let up for a moment. She coaxed him higher with every wobble of her massive bust around his prick, every squeeze and slam of her chest down onto his lap, every word of praise purred out, cooed right into his heart. "That's right, getting so close, baby. So close, you can taste it. Right on the edge, right on the peak, ready to fall so hard and cum so hard." Her cleavage milked him mercilessly, his cock twitching and throbbing, balls clenching down and churning with cum. "Almost there, almost there, just a half-step away..."

"Cum! Cum for me now!"

The mage squeaked, hips bucking up and pushing his penis as deep as he could manage into her cleavage before he finally came. It took nearly three shots before even a drop pooled in her cleavage, the fourth one arcing up and landing with a weak splash on her smooth, creamy skin. His balls emptied into her, and soon his seed was oozing up into the valley of her breasts like oil bubbling up from the ground. All the while, he panted and shuddered; Valencia just grinned, watching him.

Finally, though, his cock went limp in her cleavage, and she stood up. His manhood slid out with a wet "schlick," and the knot holding the poor, abused Ribbon around her chest was undone with a flick of the wrist. It fluttered down onto his naked groin, draped across his spent penis like a bedsheet over an equally tired dreamer.

She reached down to pick up her own outfit, slipping it around her chest and fastening it. "Well, then." Valencia glanced down at her first victim. "I think I could get used to this."

And with a smirk, she turned away from the bricks and torches, the entrance to the waking world, and walked deeper into the dungeon-blackness of dreams and nightmares.

Carol_J
Carol_J
276 Followers
12