All Comments on 'The Dairy: Spot and the New Calf'

by thaidom30

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucked up shit

Seriously. Blech

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What in the living fuck was this? You actually sat down to write this steaming, stinking pile of crap? It's like you said "fuck it" and just wrote the first thing that came to mind. This wasn't even worth reading. I didn't see tags since I clicked on this from the main page, but everything about this story is fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Welcome to the internet :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved it can you make more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You need help mebtally if this is what you think about on a daily basis. This isn't sexy at all. Time to jerk off to sonething else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I remember reading the first chapter of this story when it came out and was so sad because I thought it was only going to be one chapter. I am so glad you have continued the story. I've been looking for stories similar to this one with the tags for this story. Thank you so much, and I very much look forward to the next chapter if you choose to continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Got me wet

I have used your other story, Dairy, as orgasm material before. This will keep me going for a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some anonymous readers are way too uptight for your fertile imagination. I, for one, would welcome the strong hand of a breeder to guide Spot to my hungry hole...and the bowl to my hungry mouth!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous