Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

Another great story in this wonderful series. I think Lynne was being way too critical about herself when she was examining herself in the mirror. No matter what, a mother is always the most beautiful woman in the world to her son.

Thanks for writing.

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
this story makes no sense.

This whole scenario makes no damn sense. He attacks her then get pushed off. She holds him then its gross. wtf is this? your first 2 was so good. This was just shit... i'm. sorry.

bwmombwmomalmost 9 years ago
Love the series

i enjoyed all three stories immensely!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting where it SEEMS you're going with this

Sue and Robbie don't seem all that concerned about keeping things a secret, so it seems it won't be long before the six of them realize that each mother/son is fucking. By extension, I'd assume it won't be long before there's at least some swapping going on, maybe even all six getting together at the same time. Yeah, it's a bit of a cliche, but you seem to have the chops to take the cliche and do something with it.

<P>

One question: How secluded is the pool? If it's built so no neighbors can see, it might be a good site for a six-some. It might be tempting to Kat and Kyle fuck there, but they would run the risk of her getting an all-over tan, which might be a little hard to explain to her husband since Kyle's around all the time when she would be sunning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very HOT !!! Nice mother and son who breaking the barriers and have hot sex ! Now she can teach him properly on how to treat women and the finer points of technique. Hopefully, they will go at it again and more intently now that that wall is down and they want hot sex !! Than k you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Begining for a novel

Keep the story thread going. Possible great novella here.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
doug_nought

It wasn't her son looking at her in the mirror. Do you know of any woman who is completely satisfied with the image she sees of herself in a mirror? No matter how we view them, no matter how beautiful they are, regardless of how perfect they are, there always seems to be that tiny kernel of doubt in the mind of even the most beautiful woman when evaluating herself. Does the phrase, does this make me look . . . ? come to mind?

btw: I have enjoyed your own stories. Will you be posting another one soon? To me, it is the finest of complements when an author takes the time to read and comment on the work of another. kudos.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
When do we get to read Sue's story?

There are so many references to Sue and her experiences, it seems like we are supposed to know all about what she and her son did leading up to the events in this story. Will you be posting a story about them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I ENJOY YOUR PACE

Robbie and Sue are coming off as a buffer to the mother and son. What they do together is driven by mutual agreement but only because someone else has already paved the way. Will you be doing a drop back in time scene to give depth to Sue?

Pat a beaver on one of these babes. Not all readers look for a prepubescent female appearance and not all women are shaving themselves clean.

Seem like a good beginning to a Novel.

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
Sue has been an inspiration to her friends, they should get her a gift!

You go Lynne, I love your potty mouth! I think she needed her son's cock the most, being divorced for four years with little, or no sex. Josh is young, horny, and more than capable of satisfying Lynne. He's got endurance, staying power, plus he can get hard again in no time. Let the good times roll!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf575 months ago

Loved that this ended up being a trifecta of moms fucking their sons! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHessian@TheHessian
328 Followers
Middle aged guy with lots of experience. I'm terrible at role play. I prefer to just chat, either on topic or just friendly chatting. I write fantasy stories about family relations that are all posted here.

story TAGS