The Damned New Bathing Suit Ch. 03: Lynne's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh stood up and ran back upstairs, ending any further questioning. Lynn remained on the couch wondering if she had pushed her son too far. She rightly deduced that kissing him would make him feel so uncomfortable that the idea of going farther would be a turn-off. But confronting him about smelling her panties may have gone over the line and done more damage than good. Lynne actually had no intention of talking to either Sue or Robbie about any of this. Her hastily thrown together plan was to make the idea of sex with his mother unappealing to Josh but she might have succeeded too well with it. She went up to Josh's room trying to think of a way to smooth things over and get them both out of this mess.

She opened the door without knocking again to find Josh lying on his bed; his shorts down, his shirt off, forcefully jacking off. Lynne stood in the doorway and watched even though her conscience and sense of morality was telling her to close the door and leave.

"Josh," she said softly.

"Close the door Mom," he answered while continuing to masturbate.

Lynne stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. Josh looked up and saw her. He released his grip on his hard cock the pulled his shorts up.

"Did I do this to you?" asked Lynne.

"Yeah. I tried to fight it but when you kissed me and started talking about panties...I don't know. I just got so turned on."

"I'm sorry Josh. I was trying to turn you off to the whole idea. I guess it didn't work."

"It's OK Mom. Let's just drop this whole fucking thing, OK."

Lynne was surprised to hear Josh talk like that but knew it was a measure of how upset and confused he was. Her little plan had backfired for sure and she had no idea how to fix things. She loved her son and was upset with herself for putting him in such a state. She walked over to the bed and lay down beside him. Josh turned facing away from her and she put her arm around him and pulled him tight against her. Josh took her hand in his and held it firmly. The two of them lay still for a time, neither speaking nor moving. Then Josh slowly began to move Lynne's hand down to his crotch. He did not keep a hard grip on her hand. She could have pulled away at any time. But instead she allowed him to guide her hand under the waistband of his shorts where she felt his still hard cock. Then he released her hand, leaving the decision to keep on or stop up to her.

She gently wrapped her fingers around her son's erect cock and began to move her hand up and down. Josh took in a quick, deep breath as she started and Lynne could feel his heart thumping in his chest. Her own heart pounded in time as she continued massaging her son's cock, allowing her hand to travel its entire length. She ran her thumb over the head of it and felt a large drop of slick semen waiting. Using her thumb and index finger she spread it around the tip of Josh's cock causing him to squirm and moan in pleasure. As she worked on his hard cock she felt herself becoming wet and she pushed her thighs together and rubbed them back and forth, grinding against Josh's firm ass at the same time.

He shifted onto his back and pulled his shorts down, kicking them off and onto the floor back giving Lynne total access to his throbbing cock. She looked down at her hand wrapped around her son's dick and quickened her hand movements, using long firm strokes that glided around every inch of it. Josh turned his head and the two locked eyes for a moment then, without hesitation, began kissing passionately. There was no holding back or teasing this time as their mouths opened wide and both of their tongues shot in and out, breaking through the lips, pushing against one another.

Lynne released her son's cock and crawled on top of him, straddling him, pushing down on his hard dick and grinding against it, feeling his shaft rub against her wet pussy through her shorts. She sat up, still keeping contact with him and grinding away, then pulled off her top and unhooked her bra, throwing it to the side. She leaned forward allowing Josh to take her tits in his mouth, his tongue licking her hard nipples until they sent waves of pleasure through her entire body.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed with her eyes clenched tight, lost in the most forbidden of passions. "Oh god, fuck, fuck!"

She rolled off Josh and onto her back, her hips still pumping up and down. Josh fumbled with the button and zipper on her shorts, finally getting them loose and pulling them off along with her panties. Her clothing gone, she spread her legs wide and Josh roughly entered her causing a short yelp of pain that was replaced by shouts of passionate profanity.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me Josh, fuck me!" she yelled.

Josh obliged his mother with fast, deep thrusts, nearly slamming each one inside her as she bucked and moaned under him. Lynne wrapped her legs around him pulling him in tighter for a time then opened her legs as wide as she could letting him push in as far as he wanted. Lynne rocked her hips in time with her son's forceful shoves into her dripping pussy until the wave began to form. It started around her clitoris then spread outward travelling up her abdomen and spine until she exploded in the most intense orgasm of her life.

"Ah, ahh, ahhhhhh!" she screamed as her entire body shook and rocked, the ecstasy stopping just short of pain. Wave after wave of the most gloriously powerful pleasure ran up and down her body as she twisted and convulsed underneath her son. The pulsing sensations began to subside some and she tried to catch her breath but, it seems, Josh was not finished quite yet.

She looked up into his face and saw his eyes were closed and his features contorted halfway between frenzy and agony. He supported himself on his arms as he kept on fucking her with the same intensity as when he started. Lynne put her hands on his tight ass and pulled him in with each stroke until she felt another orgasm building. This one hit with somewhat less power but was still enough to make her feel as if she might blackout and yet Josh kept on with strong deep thrusts pounding away as if had no intention of stopping anytime soon.

"Oh my god! Oh shit, shit Josh!" she moaned as Josh fucked her with the rhythm and strength of a piston driven machine.

Then, suddenly his pace quickened even more and she felt his body tighten.

"Give it to me!" she moaned. "Give it to me now!"

Josh went nearly rigid as she shot a seemingly endless stream of sperm inside of her. He moaned and grunted with each push, his breath coming in short gasps until he had no more energy to continue and collapsed on top of Lynne.

She put her arms around his shoulders and pulled him close to her. She could feel his heart beating quickly and felt her own heart doing the same. Both of their breathing slowed to more normal rates although Josh, being in better shape, recovered faster. Their bodies were covered in sweat and soon Josh rolled off her and let the air flow over them and cool them off.

Lynne reached over and took Josh's hand and they both lay there quietly for a while. Once the passion had cleared away and their minds returned to normal Lynne thought that a cascade of guilt and shame would wash over them both but, oddly enough, she felt just fine with what had just happened and she wasn't sure why. What her and her son had done was wrong, absolutely wrong, on so many levels yet the main thing she wondered was if her athletic and very fit son could get it up again sooner rather than later. The wall had been torn down. The taboo had been not only broken but trampled on so there was no need wallowing in sorrow over it. If Lynne knew one thing at this moment it was that her son Josh had just fucked her like she had never been fucked before and that she wanted more of the same.

"Josh?" she said.

"Yeah."

"Do you have anything important to do today?"

"No." he answered. "Why?"

Lynne's response was to go down on her son and take her cock into her mouth. It tasted of sperm but she didn't care as she sucked him until he was rock hard again. He groaned in pleasure as she used every trick she knew on him and when she felt he was ready, she got on top him and rode him as he sucked her tits and pulled her ass tight. Lynne positioned herself for maximum pleasure and in a short time she climaxed yet again, falling on to Josh's chest and pounding on his ribs as the shock waves of her orgasm flooded her once again. Josh kept thrusting during her orgasm which intensified the feelings almost to a breaking point. He came again, slamming his dick upward again and again until the semen ran out of her and on to the sheets. It took longer for their bodies to recover this time and after a while they both fell asleep, Josh on his stomach with his arm leaning across his mother's bare chest.

It was dark when Lynne awoke. She quietly got up and got dressed then went downstairs and checked on the stew. The savory smell reached her as she left Josh's bedroom, making her hungry. She gave the stew a quick stir then took it off the burner to let it cool a while. After setting the table she went upstairs to get Josh. He was up and dressed when she came into his room. Without breaking stride she walked over to him and planted a big wet kiss fully on his lips.

"Get used to it," she said.

Josh smiled as his mother took him by the hand and led him down to supper.

12