All Comments on 'The Damned New Bathing Suit Ch. 02: Mom's POV'

by TheHessian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
Great story of a mothers love

Can't wait for the story of Kyle's return home for the holidays.

JimOhioJimOhioalmost 9 years ago
Good start

Love the premise. keep updating this piece. Thanks

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Loved the story. Could only see one little mistake (at the pool, called him Josh instead of Kyle). Very hot, though.

WeitzeWeitzealmost 9 years ago
Sue and Robbie and ?

Will Kat join Sue and Robbie? When will Kyle join in? What about Lynne and her son? I can see the story getting very interesting.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Mom's POC

An excellent story, that filled up a few gaps the first one had, but PLEASE don't turn this into a gangbang. Let the each son enjoy his mom only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too brieff

The story should be longer

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
while she was dictating positions

and controlling the activities, I wish she had taken the time to dictate more of the action to the scribe. Three pages of build up and one paragraph saying

we did it in different positions

is a bit of a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My mom helped me at my coming-of-age phase

My parents were all but divorsed & dad worked in another part of the country.

We were rrelatively new immigrants. I had a hard time adapting to Canadian ways & became very withdrown. During my first year of university i was in a very bad shape. Mom was afraid i might harm myself and insisted we should sleep in the same room, which was the master bedroom with one full bed...

It's been years ago. My mom & i still have a very special relationship, not unique but very rare.

I am very grateful to her now although initially a side of me felt guilty. I soon overcame the guilt, gained the self confidence... etc.

I HAVE NO REGRETS. I WOULD DO IT AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Obviously the suit worked

You had her worry that the suit was not having an affect on Kyle. In a latter chapter, it'd be a nice flashback to have him tell her exactly how much an affect it had on her. Yeah, I know that probably could be inferred from how readily he fucked her, but that could be chaulked up to their proximity during the storm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
better

a nice filling in of the blanks after the first story, which moved too quickly from storm to sex. Now I understand that she was ready for more after that first kiss.

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
Very cool! A different perspective, mom's.

Very clever. Same story, but different. I think Kyle's hormones took over at first, but he read his mother perfectly by her reactions, and was rewarded. If I were Kyle, I'd transfer to a college that is closer to home, maybe somewhere close enough he could live at home. Too bad he's not an only child, but I think his dad and sister are gone enough they will have plenty of opportunities to bump, and grind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved these two stories. They bring back happy memories.

Although I had a wild youth and was a bit of an exhibitionist, I married a conservative man, have a conservative job, and live in a conservative town. Still, I work hard to keep up the looks, a beautiful woman in a business suit will still find that doors open more readily for her.

At home I tended to display a bit more flesh. During his teen-aged years I noticed that my son's friends and, I thought, my son checked me out whenever I was out sunning myself. After that I toned it down when his friends were over, but when only my son was home I dressed a bit sexier, wore ever decreasing bathing suits, and even occasionally flashed my son. It was a big turn on for me, fueling some great masturbation and a helpful fantasy when my husband mounted me for our bi-weekly sex, and I figured it was all explainable as innocent accidents.

Well, my boy went away to college for a year, came home for the summer, and suggested we spend a week at a cabin by a lake while his dad was out of town. Once there he gave me a gift, one of those minute bikinis, and he's walking around in the near buff, I'm walking around in the near buff, and the second night he crawls into bed with me. Somewhere along the way he'd figured out what I was doing while he was in high school. He's never told me how, but a few times he's mentioned an older woman he hung with during his first year of college and I suspect they were lovers, he discussed me, and she figured it out.

He's married now, but he and I have never stopped. Thanks for the great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHessian@TheHessian
Middle aged guy with lots of experience. I'm terrible at role play. I prefer to just chat, either on topic or just friendly chatting. I write fantasy stories about family relations that are all posted here.