The Damned New Bathing Suit Ch. 02: Mom's POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to get downstairs, mom, and fast!" Kyle exclaimed.

Kat was frozen in place unable to move or think rationally as panic grew even stronger in her. Kyle quickly came over and grabbed her by the arm. He led her to the door that led to the basement stairs. Kyle went in first and grabbed a battery powered lantern and a large flashlight that hung from the wall on the right. He switched on the flashlight and held it and the lantern with one hand as he led his terrified mother down the stairs and into the basement.

"What's happening? It's too loud, too loud. Call your dad, call Megan," she babbled.

"There's no time. Come on!" Kyle said loudly so that he might be heard above the storm.

Her son led her to an old couch and coffee table that say in the corner and gently sat her down. Kat became more terrified as the storm raged outside and was barely aware that Kyle had his arms around her waist, keeping her from running away and possibly hurting herself. Time and time again she tried to get up and run only to be thwarted by her son's firm grip around her.

Then, suddenly the wind and the rain slowed down. Although the lightning still flashed brightly outside but the thunder followed slowly and seemed more distant. Kat felt herself relax just a bit although her heart still pounded and her breathing was still fast and shallow. Kyle still had his arms locked around her waist put not as tightly as before.

"It's OK now mom. I think it's blown over," he said as he loosened his grip a bit more while not fully releasing her.

Kat began to relax although there was still residual fear inside her. It was then she felt the soft touch of Kyle's lips right on that sensitive spot in her neck. She reflexively responded with a jerk but did not squeal or squeak like she did when her husband kissed her there. Her heart and breathing had slowed but sped up again with Kyle's kiss. She hesitated a moment then, as if in response to her body's already overcharged senses, she slowly tilted her head to one side, giving her son a clear path to her neck should he choose to take it.

She felt Kyle kiss her again, a little longer this time as she responded with a soft groan. He began to work his wet lips around the base and sides of her neck sending chills throughout her body. The feelings were nearly overwhelming to her and she pushed her neck against her son's lips encouraging him to do more.

Then he released his hands and arms from around her waist and stopped kissing her neck. This was the point of no return she thought. She could get up and the two of them could go upstairs and survey any damage to the house or she could stay here and allow this to continue. All that Kat knew right at this moment was that she wanted to stay on the couch with Kyle, the consequences be damned.

Kat reached down and took Kyle's hands in her own and slowly brought them up to her ample breasts. She pushed his hands firmly onto her tits and began kneading them in hopes that Kyle would get the message. He had no trouble understanding what she wanted and massaged her tits more firmly. Waves of pleasure shot through every part of her body, making her wet and ready for more. Her hands found their way to the insides of Kyle's crotch and she rubbed the insides of his thighs but stopped short of touching his cock. She hesitated for a few moments, torn between coming to her senses and stopping this or stepping over the threshold and going all the way. She chose stepping over.

Kat abruptly stood up and nearly tore off her top and bra at the same time, and then she quickly straddled Kyle and shoved her tits into his face. He responded by pulling her in close, licking every part of her breasts, latching on to her nipples with his whole mouth and sucking on them hard. She pushed her tits around, slapping him in the face with them, making sure he paid attention to every inch of her tingling skin. Then Kat lowered herself further and felt her son's hard cock pushing directly on her wet pussy. She adjusted herself until his dick made contact with her clitoris then started grinding against it. The sensation was almost more than she could bear so she decided to move things along. She stood up and pulled Kyle to his feet and started kissing him frantically, all thoughts of shame and wrongdoing flung away and replaced with unchained passion between them.

Kat felt Kyle grasp her around the shoulders and give her a gently nudge downwards. She allowed him to lower her back down to the couch then he climbed on top of her. She reached up and grabbed his shorts, moaning and gasping as she tried to pull them down. Kyle responded by pulling at hers but it was clear that their positions were making this harder than it should be so they both stood up and quickly removed their shorts and underwear. Kat reached up and pulled Kyle on top of her, taking hold of his hard dick and guiding him inside with out any hesitation. She bit her lips so as not to scream out loud as her son fucked her with long, deep, powerful thrusts. Kat wrapped her legs around him and met each of his thrusts with one of her own, all the while kissing him frantically. Time was meaningless as Kat reveled in the passions that only come with the most taboo of acts until finally she felt Kyle stiffen and push even more deeply as he shot stream after stream of sperm inside her. Even so he kept on fucking her trying to prolong this forbidden act as long as possible until both of them were spent.

Both of them were taking in great gasps of air trying to give their pounding hearts more oxygen to slow them down. After a time Kyle smiled down at Kat and she gave him a smile in return. In a bit they stood up and put their clothes back on in preparation to go back upstairs. They embraced again, no kissing this time, just a long satisfying hug. A rattling noise from outside told them the power was coming back on and they could see light shining under the door at the top of the stairs.

"We need to go call Megan and your Dad," she said.

"Let me go first," said Kyle. She smiled and nodded then let him lead as they walked up the stairs.

* * *

Three weeks later his father was out of town, his sister was spending the night at a friend's house and they were alone again. Kyle and his mother had a nice dinner together and even had a good conversation about what he needed to do to prepare for college. They talked about things he would need, things he wouldn't need, good study habits and the importance of maintaining good grades. There was a sense of tension but also anticipation as the two talked but neither of them brought up the storm and its consequence.

After dinner Kyle sat on the couch watching TV when Kat came over and stood in front of him. She said nothing but smiled down at him and held out her hand. Kyle reached up and took it then rose from the couch and allowed her to lead him upstairs. They went all the way down the hall to his bedroom. Still holding his hand, she led him inside and then closed the door behind them but not quite all the way, leaving it partly open. Both of them were nervous to be sure and the tension grew between them.

She spoke first. "Let's sit down and talk a minute."

They both sat on the bed facing one another as Kat began.

"If we're going to keep doing this there has to be some ground rules," she said. Kyle nodded in agreement.

"First, you can't come inside me. I'm not on any birth control. I waited until my period came and went to make sure I wasn't pregnant before we went any further. It's too risky so we can't do it."

"OK," Kyle said.

"Next, absolutely no one, and I mean no one, not friends, certainly not family can ever find out about this. There can't be any looks or touching that people might think isn't normal and we can't talk about it around anyone. This has to stay secret for obvious reasons."

"I agree. I won't tell anyone ever."

"So we're on the same page here?"

"Absolutely Mom, absolutely."

"Get undressed," Kat said with a sly smile as she stood up from the bed.

Kat laughed a bit as she watched her son rip his clothes off and throw them on the floor then lying back on the bed and showing her his hard cock. He was ready for sure.

"What's your hurry? We have all night," Kat said.

She slowly began removing her clothes, maintaining eye contact with her son as much as she could. He clearly was impressed by her gorgeous, tanned body and she watched as his eyes scanned every bit of it. When she was naked she climbed on top of him and began kissing him. Not hard sloppy kissing but purposeful kisses each one designed and placed to bring out the greatest amount of response.

Kat took control this time giving Kyle instructions on how to please a woman with his tongue and her son was a quick learner. In no time he had her twitching and squealing as he experimented with different techniques, returning to those that gave Kat the most pleasure.

When he finally entered her, Kat allowed him to go at his own pace. She liked things a bit slower most of the time anyway. She dictated the positions, getting on top of him and encouraging him to rub her tits as she ground away then switching to dog style later. She was happily surprised when Kyle started fingering her pussy as he fucked her from behind. His strokes sped up, he was getting close, so Kat wisely switched positions again, this time letting her son titfuck her until he came all over her big tits. She took note that he seemed to enjoy titfucking quite a bit. After a brief rest he went down on her again, this time refusing to stop until she climaxed loud and hard, her entire body shaking the bed as she convulsed in pleasure. With the sexual stamina that teenage boys are famous for, Kyle was ready to go again in a short time and the two of them found a rhythm and synced their bodies together for a much longer time. Her son didn't slow down at all until Kat had a delirious orgasm that caused her to loose track of time and space for a few minutes. When she recovered Kat used her as yet unrevealed oral skills and sucked Kyle's still hard cock until he exploded in her mouth. Oddly, Kat realized, as she swallowed her son's sperm, that she had only ever swallowed her husband Tom's semen in the past. She had never done it with another man. Oh well, she thought, at least she was keeping it in the family.

* * *

Later that week Kat met up with Sue and Lynne for their usual midweek lunch. Lynne was running a bit late so it was just Kat and Sue at the table sipping their drinks while they waited.

"So did you get any damage from that storm that tore through here Saturday?" asked Sue.

Kat thought for a moment before answering. She considered letting Sue know that she was not the only incestuous mom in town but thought better of it. Kat had told Kyle that he couldn't tell anyone what had happened and she felt she should stick to that promise also.

"We got away with no real damage. Kyle stepped up and really took care of me. You know how I get with bad storms," Kat answered.

"Ohhh," Sue said seductively. "So Kyle took good care of you huh."

Kat reached across and gently took Sue's hand and looked directly into her eyes. "He took care of me like you wouldn't believe. He's such a good son. I'm going to miss him when he goes off to school."

Sue seemed dumbstruck for a few seconds at Kat's answer. "Wait, you mean that you and Kyle..."

"Oh Sue stop it. You know what I mean. Kyle's a good son. That's all."

"Oh."

Lynne came in and sat down across from Kat. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing, I think," answered Sue.

12