All Comments on 'The Damned New Bathing Suit Ch. 01'

by TheHessian

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

what gave them the reason to go for it?was dad not doing it for her?we got no background for them to think the other was waiting for it to happen.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I like mom/son pool stories but I agree with redlion that there needed to be some sort of reasoning on the mom's part as to why she would cheat on her husband and commit incest with her son. Some more dialogue of any sort from the mom would have been good, too.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Good stuff

Kept me engrossed throughout, a very good first submission. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice start to an arousing story !! Now his Mom must teach him more things and give him the experience and chance to use it. I think she wants him as a lover. You should describe their bodies in more detail and let them go further. Birth control would be better so no risk and they would like the results even more. His Mom seems so hot for him and the same with Kyle.

Thanks..........

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
great read

what a way to relax after a storm..... keep going love the details

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not enough transition

The story was compelling right up until their encounter in the basement. The transition from being a fantasy of his, to them having sex was too abrupt and unbelievable. The story was pretty good up until then, but you lost me at that point because I could suspend disbelief beyond that moment.

Drakon66Drakon66about 9 years ago
Not a bad start.

I have to echo what has already been started. The transition between fantasy and actually engaging in an incestuous act without more clear reason seemed to abrupt. Otherwise the story is good. You might want to add more dialogue to help heighten the arousal of your readers as the two go at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty good story

Seeing hot or even not so hot mom naked has caused many young men to jo. More emphasis on the emotions and activity is need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I ENJOYED YOUR WORK

The startling appearance of mother in her new suit was well described. You built well from there with the breath holding games in family pool. The leap to sex during a storm seemed to brusque. Maybe a little more time spent getting involved.

Love the pussy hair.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000about 9 years ago

I would like to read a follow-up to this story. Maybe the father could leave for a week and sister for college.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I understand the hightened emotional response to the storm

not the casual behaviour after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
no, not too abrupt at all

What the critics fail to understand are the emotions simmering beneath the surface between a son and his mother. A boy finds himself drawn to his mother's feminine figure. Her lovely bountiful breasts. Her tight bewitching butt. Above all, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole the boy came out of. Mom admires her son's tall lanky masculine form, and she can't help focusing on the bulge in the front of her boy's pants. All of this is working subconsciously on 18 year old Kyle and his mother, before their lust is unleashed by the terrible storm. To his consternation, Kyle discovers that when his mom wears that damn new bathing suit his young penis gets so hard he has to go and jerk himself off. Other boys have different triggers for their lust. The sharp musky aroma wafting from between their mother's legs or the accidental, stunning sight of mom's splayed cunt-lips. With Kyle, it's that damn bathing suit. And thank his lucky stars, the kid doesn't have to jerk himself off anymore. Mom realizes the treasure she's got in her big strong good-looking son, with his penis that's always hard for her and his hot 18 year old balls that never quit. Kyle's a nonstop semen producing machine, and boy and mom know exactly where all that precious semen of his belongs. Right up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000about 9 years ago

I might suggest writing a sequel, where this story is retold but from the mother's POV. Did you know that her new bathing suit was turning on her son? What were her thoughts when they started getting physical? Was it something with her son or the relationship with her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Keep writing. U have great potential

homerjayhomerjayabout 9 years ago
nice one.

very good story, i enjoyed the premise and the build up. I would suggest replacing some of the pronouns, her and she, to his mother or mom. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5* VERY EROTIC. WELL WRITTEN.

Mirrors my jack-off fantasies on a much more elaborate & sofisticated level.

Bikinis top reduced to two triangles: PRICELESS!

The scene where she leads his hand onto her boob: PRICELESS!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I wish

when they got together with forethought, there had been more description of what occurred instead of a cursory overview.

Orion2012Orion2012almost 9 years ago
Great story

Good story set up and transition with the storm. Very hot! Thanks. Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sudden transition

I liked the premise, but the transition from the storm to sex was too sudden. There was no clue, no hint of mom's interest and suddenly, BAM, with one kiss on the neck, they were going at it.

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
That damned hot and sexy mother of Kyle.

I love a good storm that scares two people into an intimate situation. I think Kyle's mom wore that damned bathing suit to turn him on. After the storm passed, holding each other close, they both got horny. I think his mom was just waiting for some kind of a sign her son wanted her sexually, and she got it. I hope his dad and sister are gone a lot!

Firefighter47Firefighter47about 8 years ago
Gave it a 4 but could be a 5.

Good concept. Build up was imho, a little convoluted, and transition into the act of consummation was some what fast. The central theme is supposedly that of a bathing suit causing the act to occur, when in actuality it is the tornadoes and storm that provide the catalyst for the final act, and continuation. All in all it was a good story plot and could blossom into a great 5 star with a little work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Introduce your characters.

Decent tale. Consider a gentle rewrite to make it flow a little better. A few misspellings are easily corrected. If you read enough erotica, you will notice there is some form of introduction with the characters. Kyle was there, but we didn't know his mother was the "her/she" until the 8th or 9th paragraph. This is one thing that shouldn't be overlooked. Otherwise, good attempt with great possibilities.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 7 years ago
On character introduction

I disagree with the anonymous comment on the timing of the mom's reveal.

It added a bit of spice to know that here is Kyle lusting after this female, but not initially having their familial relation spelled out. We knew they were related because the story is in the Incest/Taboo category. It was intriguing to wonder for a bit who this object of Kyle's lust was. Mother? Daughter? Sister? An In-law? It could have gone so many ways and it kept us reading to find the answer. It was a subtle bit of story-crafting that helped to set this story apart from the run-of-the-mill.

Seeing as this was not a stand-alone story, not every act and every motivation needed to be spelled out in the first couple of paragraphs, nor even in this first chapter.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I stopped reading when she pulled out her cigarettes and lighter poolside. Totally ruined the story. There was absolutely no reason for reading any further. A girl who would otherwise be a 10 instantly drops to 5 if she's a smoker. It also drops your story to a 1. I hated it.

becca302becca302over 1 year ago

I saw nothing outlandish that surviving a life threatening event would trigger joy and primal lust...love the one you're with.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Beautiful story of love

Neglected mothers find a way to show the bodies to offspring. Only a few if us are confident enough to take advantage of their vulnerability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHessian@TheHessian
Middle aged guy with lots of experience. I'm terrible at role play. I prefer to just chat, either on topic or just friendly chatting. I write fantasy stories about family relations that are all posted here.