The Dance

Story Info
Liz puts on a show.
4.6k words
4.44
57.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hedoliz
Hedoliz
46 Followers

"Hi, My name is Liz, and I'm going to entertain you tonight. I know that $50 dollars a person is a lot of money to pay for someone like me, but I guarantee you that I'm worth it. I'm going to do my best to give you the best fucking show you ever saw, but before I start I want you to know up front what to expect. My husband is here with a videocamera and he's taping everything that happens, so watch what you do. This tape can and will be used against you in a court of law (sounds of laughter). In the meantime, I've got some good news for you and some bad news for you. The bad news is that I'm NOT a whore so don't expect me to go off to the bedroom with you. The good news is that I'm a slut and I love being fucked. Have you ever wondered why prostitution is against the lawn and yet it's perfectly legal for them to make the porno movies that you've all probably seen before? Some of you more than others I would suspect (more laughter). The answer is simple. A movie or a tape is protected by the First Amendment. It's called Freedom of Speech. Prostitution is not covered by that freedom. So, can you all put two and two together? I'm not a whore but I do like sex. And it just so happens that my husband has a videocamera. I think you get the meaning. Maybe that's why you're paying $50 to be here. I'm going to put on a show for you for the next fifteen or twenty minutes and then I'm going to take a break and have a good stiff drink to loosen me up. Then I'm going to dance some more. While I'm (unintelligible here because of background noise) and can really get nasty. But before I start I just want to give you a preview of what's ahead."

With that last sentence I reached down and pulled the dress up over my stomach and started to lower my panties.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This all happened in the early spring of 1997. The words I have just written were taken verbatim from the audio of the tape and are complete, including the five or six-second portion that was drowned out by the background noise. I don't recall what I might have said during those few seconds, but I'm sure it doesn't make any difference to the story. If you'll allow me to back up, I'll fill you in on the details of what led up to this.

Jim overheard one of his coworkers talking at lunch one day about a friend of his who was going to be married in a few weeks. The grooms best man was looking for a girl to strip at the bachelor party but had so far been unable to come up with anybody. He wanted someone a little more risque than the usual "Strip-o-grams" girls that he had seen advertised in the paper but he didn't know where to find one. He was a married man and didn't know any "hookers" so he had sent the word out that he was in the market and was depending on his friends and friends of friends to find what they could come up with.

Jim related that story to me when he returned from work that day but nothing was said or implied in his casual reference to it. It was just Jim telling me about his day at work, nothing more. I don't recall exactly what brought the subject up again, but a few days later we found ourselves talking about it, and Jim suggested that that it might be a kick if I were to dance at the party. I laughed at his suggestion and asked him who in their right mind would want to see MY flabby ass? The subject was dropped, but later that night, after my shower, I looked at myself in the mirror and began to fantasize. Yeah, my ass WAS a little flabby, but it wasn't all that bad. I had a pretty good looking set of boobs, a cute face, and a good personality. What else could a man want? I wasn't a "10" but I was certainly better looking than the Mama that Danny Devito threw from the train. The idea began to fascinate me. After our trip to Las Vegas Jim and I had entered the swinging scene, but after only three "parties" with other couples we were just in the process of deciding it wasn't for us. We thought when we had started that it would be fun, but we had quickly become disenchanted with the whole idea because it always seemed forced. Meeting someone for the sole purpose of just having sex with them just seemed strange, and other than the sex we found we had nothing in common with three couples we had met. We were still sexually curious and ready to try new things, but swapping partners just wasn't working out to our satisfaction.

The next night at dinner I casually steered the conversation around to the bachelor party. After asking a few innocent questions and hearing the responses Jim gave, I got a little bolder began to zero in on the objective. Finally I asked Jim point blank if he had really been serious about wanting me to do it. From that moment on the rest of the evening was nothing but erotic talk and fantasies about what might happen. We ended up having a great night of sex and the decision was made that if the best man was still actively looking for someone then I would make myself available. I left Jim under the impression that he had talked ME into it. Damn but I'm good!

Jim approached his coworker the next day and told him that he knew of a girl that might be interested in dancing at the party if his friend was still interested. Of course Jim never told him "who" the girl was. I had never met the coworker so even if he would be at the party Jim could always pawn me off as a "girlfriend" Anyway, Jim got the phone number of the best man and that night I called him and offered my services.

He lived in Newport Beach which was about 35 miles from where we live and Jim and I took a drive over there that weekend to meet him and to work out all the details and discuss everything. I wanted to be reassured that this was going to be something that I really wanted to do and that it was going to be safe. I wanted to know how much I was going to be paid, when and where it was being planned, and how many people were going to be in attendance.

When we arrived that Saturday afternoon we found a relatively modest house in the suburbs of a fairly wealthy city. We were met at the door by the best man Al and his wife Sandy. They invited us in and we all sat at the kitchen table and drank wine that Sandy poured for us. Somehow It had never dawned on me that he would be having the party at his house. I had thought more in terms of a rented hall or a banquet room someplace or something along those lines. I also never envisioned having to discuss dancing naked while his wife was sitting there listening to every word we said. I remember feeling a little awkward discussing these things while she sat at the table, but I quickly adjusted. As long as it didn't seem strange to her then why should I feel uncomfortable? He offered me $200 for an hour long performance. Of course, he said, I could probably earn more after that if I got them hot enough. He said I could charge them anything I wanted afterwards and that he had a spare bedroom upstairs where I could take them. Most of them, he added, had quite a lot of money.

"Thanks, but no thanks" I remember saying. "I don't mind dancing naked for a room full of strangers, but I'm not a whore." I got up from the table and waited for Jim to do the same. Al immediately backed up and acted embarrassed by what he had said, and I noticed that Sandy was looking at him in anger. He quickly apologized to me and the end result was that I eventually cooled off enough to accept the apology and sat back down.

We spent the next half hour of so working out the details and having our questioned answered. Just what kind of performance did they want? Did they want a strip show or were they looking for more? The idea of charging them "extra" for "fucking" them still rankled, but I held my original anger in check and was told that he expected me to put on a performance similar to what you would see at some of the sleazier topless/bottomless bars, with absolutely nothing left to the imagination as far as nudity went. I glanced at Sandy to see her reaction but she seemed to take it all in without any sign of being embarrassed. I remember wondering what was going on in her head while her husband Al was telling me about spreading my legs and letting them get some good views of my open pussy. I wouldn't have felt embarrassed if it had only been Al, but because of her presence I was.

There was to be between 10 and 20 people at the party. I held out for more than just the $200. I figured that with two trips to their house $200 just wasn't enough. I wanted more, and I felt that I would get it since the party was the following weekend and I might be his last hope. He had already slipped and said they were all pretty well off financially. I felt I had the upper hand so I decided to up the ante. After another five minutes of offers and counteroffers we finally compromised. I was to get $50 per person attending, but I was going to be a "guest" at the party and would be there all evening. If all 20 people showed up I would net $1000 dollars! I was very proud of my negotiating skills and as we said our good-byes and headed for the car I could see Jim counting the dollar signs in his head.

The next week it seemed that all we could do was talk about the coming weekend. I thought about all the things I planned to do and I shared them with Jim. We had some of the best sex ever during that week as we both fantasized about the party. We found a baby-sitter for Christine, I went shopping for some really neat slutty clothes, and I prepared a little speech that I intended to give before the show started. Jim, of course, wanted to take the videocamera so he could preserve the event for posterity and that gave me another idea. I mulled it over in my mind that night as I drifted off to sleep after being fucked by Jim for the second time that evening, went to the library in the morning, and was fully prepared by the time party night came along.

As planned, we arrived at their house around 7 PM. The other guests were to arrive around 8. I would make my entrance at 9 and I was expected to be one of the last to leave. We took another look at their den to make sure that everything was set up OK and then we went upstairs to watch TV while Al and Sandy finished fixing everything up and the guests arrived. The time went by a lot slower than I had hoping. I was ready and I was horny.

By 9 PM I was dressed and ready to go. I had brought three changes of clothes (just in case I wanted to change at some point) but I had started with a clinging white dress that came down to about two inches above the knees. Underneath I was braless, but I was wearing a pair of the tradition pink panties (definitely not sexy) but there was a method to my madness.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I knew it was time. Jim grabbed the videocamera and we walked down the stairs and into the den. Al introduced us and I took my position in the front of the room. It was then that I began the "speech" that opened this story.

Now that you know the background I will continue on. Let's see, where were we? Oh, that's right. I had just lifted my dress up over my stomach and had just begun to lower my panties.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This was during the days when I was still shaving my pussy, and I lowered them down all the way to just about the spot where they could see the slit between the legs. Being shaved, of course made it easy for me to get them down that far with actually showing anything. Then I began rolling up the sides and twisting them up and over each other until I was left with just a swatch of material covering my hole. It was about the size of a matchbook cover and the only thing that was covered was the actual entrance to my body. On the videotape it looks sexy as hell and I'm sure they appreciated the tease that came with it. Even now I can't believe that I could have gotten it that small without even a trace of my lips being exposed, but I did. With the panties still covering my pussy I turned around and pulled them down even further and exposed my ass to them.

The strange part was that I didn't have the same sense of "fear" that I usually get when I engage in showing myself off in other places. I guess that it had to do with the fact that I knew I was in complete control and that I was being paid for the performance and it was expected. When I do that in other places it is usually not expected and I therefore run the risk of offending somebody, being ridiculed by them, or even arrested, but here that was not the case. Fear, I suppose, is too strong a word. It's more like having "butterflies in the stomach" or "stage fright," but whatever you call it, I didn't have it. That night it was just me, showing off my body, enjoying the hell out of it and getting turned on.

I dropped the dress back down over my legs and turned around to face them again. "Those were really ugly panties, weren't they? Lucky for you I brought some sexier ones. I reached up under the dress and pulled them all the way down and stepped out of them. I had made sure that I was standing in front of a light while I did this so they could see the outline of my body through the thin material of the dress. Jim, who was prepared and knew what I was doing, reached in his pocked and threw me the new pair that I had put in his pocket. I held them up so everyone could see how much better they looked and then I stepped into them. I told Al to start the music and for the next 20 minutes or so I danced to a variety of different kinds of music. Some were fast, some slow, and I did my best to act erotic as I could for each style of music. By the time the third song was over my dress was unbuttoned almost down to my navel and my nipples were occasionally exposed whenever I would turn or dip or sway. At the end of the fifth song I looked at the audience and said "fuck it" and I unbuttoned the dress all the way and slipped it off. I got a big round of applause as I dropped it unceremoniously on the floor, and I got my first real rush of adrenaline as I stood there before them bare breasted. As the sixth song started (a slow one) I began swaying with the music and running my hands over my body. I could feel their eyes on me and I enjoyed every minute of it.

After two more songs I stopped and asked Jim to turn off the camera. I had been on stage for almost half an hour and it was time for the first of my planned breaks. Al let the music continue but he turned it down to a more pleasant level and I left and went to the bar. Still clad in only my panties I had Al pour some Tequila in a glass. It was at least a double and maybe even a triple, and I just stood around mingling with everybody while I drank. Needless to say, some of the guys approached and started talking with me. I entered into some good conversations with them and one of the things that I learned was that the "groom-to-be" wasn't in attendance. It seemed that his "wife-to-be" had forbidden him to attend. I had something specially planned for the groom, which now I wasn't going to be able to do, but I guess his wife knew that someone like me would probably be at the party. I wonder if they are still married.

Being semi-naked while they were all clothed made some of them uncomfortable at first, but by the time I had finished my drink they were more at ease. This part of it was not on tape but I wish now it had been. It felt good to be dressed only in the briefest of panties around all these men and act as it everything was normal. The only part that made me feel strange was when Sandy walked into the den for some reason and saw me standing there. Our eyes met and I felt like a fool. I didn't know what she was thinking at the time, but it did make me feel a little uncomfortable again. Fortunately she was only in the room for a few seconds before she left and closed the door behind her.

I must have mingled with them for ten minutes or more, and during that time I felt more than just one hand "accidentally" touch me somewhere, but it didn't bother me in the least and I pretended not to notice. I continued talking and laughing with everyone until I finished my drink. I then asked Al to fill it up again and, drink in hand, I returned to my spot in the front of the room. I looked out at the room and made eye contact with as many of them as I could and then I said, "Well, now that we've gotten to know one another a little better, and I've had a little drink, I think it's about time to get a little nasty, don't you?" By this time, of course, they had more to drink then they had earlier and the response was more than approving.

Still keeping eye contact with them, I hooked my two thumbs under the band of the panties and I pulled them down. I stepped out of them and tossed them over to Jim who by now had the camera running again. Standing completely naked before them I smiled, then turned around and spread my legs ever so slightly. I bend over from the waist and picked up the throw rug that Al had placed on the floor for me during the intermission. With my back still toward them I smoothed out the rug and lay down on it. I scooted the rug and myself across the cold stone floor and turned over to face them again. I positioned myself so that one leg was covering my crotch (being the tease again) and I began rubbing my hands over my buttocks. I don't have any vivid memories of having done it, but the tape reveals that my eyes were closed and at one point my tongue came out and I licked my lips.

I continued massaging my ass for a full minute and then laid my head down on the rug and uncocked my leg. Fully prone and face down I scooted myself and the rug into a position where my head was facing them and my legs were stretched out behind me and facing the wall. All they could see was my bare ass. Still watching them, I slowly began to raise it up from the floor. As I did so I began spreading my legs until I was in the classic "doggie style" position. My head was on the floor, my bent body was covering my private area, and my ass was spread wide open, but not so "they" could see. I then moved both hands behind me and spread my cheeks apart.

"Turn this way" I heard someone call out. "We want to see."

Finally. I had been waiting for someone to give me instructions. I raised my head again and looked at them. "Oh, you mean you REALLY want me to get nasty?" I asked with mock surprise. "Just what do you want to see?"

"Everything" someone else yelled out.

"Well, you paid for it, I guess. I just didn't want anyone to be offended or shocked. Does everybody want to see everything?"

Just as I had surmised, I had managed to get them really primed. The noise was overwhelming, OK, you asked for it. Just let me warn you that I can get pretty slutty. But first I need another drink. Would someone get me a double Tequila?"

I knew that now the tease was over. Now we were at the place where simple nudity gave way to wanton display. It was where I knew they wanted to be and I knew this was the place that I wanted to be as well. It was a rush to have them staring at my naked body with lust and I knew they were enjoying every minute of it.

By the time someone had brought me my drink I was sitting up and facing them. My legs were spread apart and everyone could see my bald cunt and I wasn't in the mood to tease them anymore. I took a stiff swallow of half the Tequila in the glass and then sat it down next to me. I lay back on the rug and took my index fingers and spread my lips apart. I pulled them apart as far as they would go, letting everyone see as much of my insides as I could. I brought my knees back to my chest and let them look at my asshole as well. Lightly I reached down and stroked myself. I was on fire inside and I was probably as turned on they were. Perhaps even more.

I continued to stroke myself lightly. I alternated between the clitoris and the labia, not entering myself yet but I knew it would be a short moment or two before I did. The music was soft and dreamy and I knew that I may never have the opportunity to be this daring in front of so many people again. I could hear their comments and they were crude and lewd. They wanted more and I was just the one to give them what they wanted.

Hedoliz
Hedoliz
46 Followers
12