The Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped and took the rest of the Tequila in one giant gulp. "More!" I demanded. A hand took the glass from me and replaced it within a few seconds. I took another short sip and then stood. Facing them I let my feet move apart. I cocked my middle fingers into the classic "Fuck You" signs that you frequently see in impolite society and stuck one of them deep into the gaping hole between my legs. I remember thinking at the time that with that finger, with the other two bend downwards, the act of masturbation seemed just a little bit nastier, just a little bit cruder and lewder than it would have been had I simply inserted my fingers like I normally would do at home. I took the other cocked finger and began rubbing it against my asshole.

"Oh shit," I said, "this feels so fucking good." It was time for me to now turn them on audibly as well as visually. I knew the power that dirty words could have and I was determined to stimulate all their senses. As I masturbated I began talking, at first to no one in particular, then to certain individuals that I remember having accidentally touched me during my break. I told them how much I enjoyed fingerfucking myself for the for them and how much it turned me on having them watch me spread my cunt and asshole for them. I told them that I was open for anything they wanted as long as Jim could capture it on tape. They could fuck me, have oral sex with me (or me with them), touch me anywhere, it didn't matter. There was a part of me, I suppose, that wanted them ALL to fuck me right there in the den, but another part of me was afraid of the consequences. I was glad that I had prefaced the performance with the warning that everything would be on tape. My words encouraged them, but my warning made them mindful that whatever they did would be on file forever on the tape. I didn't know whether anyone would take me up on the offer.

After about another fifteen minutes of doing every lewd thing I could think of to entice them and still finding no takers to my offer I had Al turn the music down again and took another break. I walked over to the bar naked. I was already feeling tipsy, so I knew that this was would be my last drink of the evening. I was already "loose" enough to be comfortable doing anything that anybody wanted, but I certainly didn't want to make a fool out of myself and end up passing out on them or, worse yet, vomiting it all up.

With the camera "off" I was inundated by propositions. I rejected them all except for the feeling part. I let them feel me and kiss me anywhere they wanted, but I stopped short when they wanted to do anything more. Almost all of them touched me in various places and sucked on my nipples, but I was surprised at how really gentlemanly most of them were. I would have expected more hands trying to stick a finger deep into me or get rough, but that only happened once and a friendly push on his hand dissuaded him. Nevertheless I was glad that Jim was there to protect me. I wonder if it would have been different if he hadn't been there. I'm sure it might have been, but they all seemed so level headed guys and soft spoken men, so who knows for sure.

I looked at my watch and found it was almost 11 PM. It hadn't seemed that long. I guess time really does fly when your having fun. I finished off the drink and walked back to my "stage" The last part of the dance was about to commence.

To Be Continued...

12