All Comments on 'The Dance'

by 32B_minus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
XamphosXamphosalmost 15 years ago
Love it

Really nice strip story. I love the detail particularly in the description of the clothes. I could almost be in the audience. I hope you get to write the follow up, with Ashley on stage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow the amount of Intelligent comments

for some other writers, unfortunately not the ones "writing". Oh this is fetish but does not rock my boat so it is not erotic. I liked the heading where the illeterate misspelled too each time he/she/it wrote it. The commenter who mind can only handle a set number fo words so they write over and over and over.

I hope that you are not discourged by too many morons commenting. Anyone who has had their writing edited by Lakewood is already up on most here. Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gee... Who's reading?

Reading the comments makes me wonder if anybody literate reads things at literotica! If you're going to stomp on a writer, at least take the time to spell your criticism right. For the lady writing as 32B_minus... keep at it! I really got a charge from reading about that strip. Any chance Ashley gets to go onstage?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Actually I think this is very good.

Not the usual type of story but certainly sexy and well written. Well done 32B_minus this was a really erotic sexy story and as someone said next chapter Ashley gets to ago on stage?

cckuaycckuayabout 10 years ago
Great story

As a fellow Literotica author, I know how difficult it is to write a realistic yet sexy story. Bravo to the author. You did it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous