The Dance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After cumming earlier outside the dance hall I was ready for a long session and had no fear of cumming too soon, I fucked her face as hard as I could, god it felt good.

I stopped and lifted her up, I kissed her hard again while reaching down and roughly frigging her pussy with two fingers. She was still very wet, I realised she hadn't cum yet so was careful not to go too far, when I pulled my hand away she carried on bucking her hips with a pleading look on her face.

I laughed and slapped her tits, mesmerised by the swinging motion, I did it again, and again, and again, she grunted each time but didn't complain. I told her to get on the bed and grab her ankles, I wanted to taste her pussy.

She eagerly complied holding her legs wide apart, I climbed up and dove straight in, lapping the length of her slit with my tongue. I was rough pushing my hard tongue up and down fast, she seemed to like it, moaning and encouraging me. When the juice really started to flow I stopped, again she looked at me with a pleading look, I lifted up and spanked her inner thighs hard.

I repeated this many times, sometimes fucking my tongue in and out of her dripping hole, other times lashing her clit with my tongue or lapping the length of her slit but always stopping before she got too worked up. Sometimes I spanked her tits, sometimes her pussy itself and sometimes her thighs.

I managed to keep this going for about half an hour, she was beside herself by this point, whimpering, moaning, begging, I just kept laughing and enjoying the taste, my hands were getting sore though.

I told her to get up on all fours facing the headboard, she had a big smile on her face, I guess she was expecting a fucking now. I got off the bed and picked up my belt without her noticing, I climbed up on the bed in front of her, careful that she didn't see the belt in my right hand.

I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her mouth onto my cock again, I roughly mouth fucked her. I brought my right hand up and lashed my belt down onto her ass, it made a wonderful crack noise as it hit.

She screamed on my cock trying to force more of it into her mouth to get away from the belt, wow I was so turned on. I let her recover for a bit, it must have hurt because her ass was still very red from the spanking earlier.

I brought my right hand up again and lashed the belt down onto her other ass cheek, crack. She screamed and bucked forward again which was a wonderful sensation for my cock as I felt my bell-end squeeze into her throat. I held her head in place with her hair, she started to gag which was another lovely sensation on my cock.

I finally let go and she backed off until my bell-end popped out of her throat back into her mouth. It was probably only ten seconds but I bet it felt a lot longer to her. Her eyes were watering, she was breathing very heavily through her nose and huge amounts of spittle were drooling out of her mouth around my shaft, pooling on the duvet underneath.

Like I said I wasn't normally this hardcore, I'd certainly never done this before or even thought about it, it just kind of happened, but now that it had I couldn't stop. I did this at least ten more times whipping her with my belt, shoving my cock into her throat every time she screamed, holding her head in place while she gagged and then letting her relax, relatively speaking, after about ten seconds.

The feeling of total control and domination was extreme, my cock was very hard but I was still nowhere near cumming yet, I was having far too much fun for that.

After the whipping I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth and moved down to the bottom of the bed while she got her breath back and regained some composure. She had big red welts on her ass from the belt whipping which made my cock twitch, I reached out and rubbed her pussy, it was still very wet, she must have enjoyed the whipping a certain amount.

I started frigging her pussy again, a bit more gently this time, I moved up to her clit and rubbed very fast. She immediately responded, moaning very loudly, pressing back hard against my hand and dripping pussy juice onto the bed.

I had misjudged how much she enjoyed the whipping she was right on the edge of orgasm, as soon as I realised I stopped. She carried on bucking her hips and shaking wildly, I thought I might have left it too late until she let out a very disappointed "Aaaawwww" sound.

"Please Neil for fucks sake just do me, oh, err sorry sir, I mean, please, please, please can I cum," I was grinning wildly, the mistake was comical and I decided not to punish her for it, she had definitely earned her orgasm tonight.

"Tell me what you want slut."

"I want your big, massive hard cock in my pussy sir."

"Don't overdo it slut," I warned.

"Yes sir, sorry sir, please put your cock in my pussy sir, please make me cum sir, please, please, please, please, please."

I moved into position and rubbed my hardness up and down her steaming hot slit, before slowly pushing it inside. Her pussy was so hot and slippery, wonderful feeling, especially after I'd thought I'd gone too far with the whipping. I started pumping in and out, long, slow strokes.

"Oh god yes, thank you sir, oh fuck that's lovely, thank you sir," her babbling appreciation continued, I loved it. I picked up the pace, faster harder strokes but still holding back quite a bit, my balls were swinging nicely.

Suddenly I grabbed hold of her hair and yanked it back as I started slamming my cock in and out as hard and fast as I could.

"Oh fuck yes sir, do me harder sir, really fuck it in and out sir," what a nasty filthy mouthed slut, again I fucking loved it. My cock was pile-driving in and out, my balls were bouncing off her clit, I held her head up high by her hair, I looked to the side and saw those massive tits swinging beautifully.

I reached down and squeezed her tit hard, then slapped it for good measure, I lost my rhythm a bit doing that but it was worth it.

I was fucking as hard as I could now, no holding back, she was getting very close, I reached underneath and rubbed her clit as hard as I could. I felt her gush juice on my cock, her pussy spasmed and she gushed again, I felt it splashing out around my hard shaft as I continued fucking her.

"Aaaaarrrggghhhh" she roared, "fucking hell I'm cumming, oh fuck yeah don't stop you bastard," I laughed while wondering what had happened to the sir, all of a sudden I was a bastard, for some reason I found that really funny.

I didn't stop though I was loving it, she was cumming hard, with lots of juice gushing everywhere, her pussy was pulsating and spasming as I fucked in and out. Her whole body was shaking as she bucked backward and forward madly, it was quite hard to hold on and keep my cock pumping without slipping out, but I managed.

Eventually she calmed down, I slowed my fucking right down until I stopped, I pulled out, her pussy was red raw just like her ass cheeks, a beautiful sight. I doubted she would be able to sit down without grimacing for a few days.

She collapsed face first, I got off the bed and moved up beside her head, I rolled her onto her back, I was still rock hard and needed to cum. I positioned her head on the edge of the bed and pushed my bell-end against her lips, she opened her mouth obediently without even opening her eyes.

I didn't have to say anything, she kept good pressure with her lips and swirled her tongue around my tip as I started to fuck her mouth. I was soon pistoning my rigid pole in and out at a furious speed banging up against her throat, I reached down and started playing with her tits again.

I pinched a nipple, squeezed a tit and then slapped one hard, they wobbled beautifully as I kept slamming my cock into her mouth. She was breathing noisily through her nose and she was doing a really good job with her tongue too, I started to climb the orgasmic ladder.

I let the excitement of the whole evening spur me on, using and abusing her all night had been awesome. I could feel it building quickly now, my cock felt ridiculously hard, it felt huge, it felt like it was going to explode.

Then all of a sudden it happened, stars went off in my head, my legs nearly gave way but I continued fucking in and out of her mouth banging all the way to her throat while my cock spewed spunk.

"Oh my god yes, you cock sucking, big titted slut, swallow my spunk, oh yes that's it gag on my spunk you nasty little girl, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she was still using her tongue on my bell-end greedily cleaning it off. I had to pull out because my bell-end was getting too sensitive and besides my legs were about to give way.

I staggered to a chair on the other side of the room and just sat for a good ten minutes. Only when I started shivering did I get up and get dressed, Jenny was fast asleep already. I pushed her head further onto the bed, it didn't look very comfortable nearly hanging off like that.

What a night, what a fantastic night, I left her a longer note than last time:

Buy a small butt plug, some lube and an anal douche, clean your arse thoroughly with the douche and wear the butt plug to the dance next week.

12