All Comments on 'The Dance Lesson Ch. 02'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Time to rethink this idea, I think

Honestly, hubby's pressing this idea too hard, and without thinking about the future consequences. He's literally pushing his wife into another man's arms, and not giving thought to what's going to happen to their marriage. Hubby's obsessed with one physical act, while his wife is enjoying the total seduction, lapping up the other guy's compliments, embracing her new expereinces, enjoying the attention from another man.

If hubby has half a brain in his head, he'd better brush up on his courting techniques and rewin her heart, because if he thinks it's going to be a one time event for her, he's going to be sadly mistaken.

chauncygardnerchauncygardnerabout 20 years ago
perfect for the genre

The story is perfect for its niche, its genre.

Loved it.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 19 years ago
An Excellent example of the genre

Easy Anonymous - This is a STORY! Even if swigby likes to do this sort of thing, nobody expects YOU to. Hot Hot Story. Good buildup. This is playing out like a screenplay. Swigby is a very talented storywriter, and excuse me while I go attack my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Again, very well done. Yet I'm not exactly sure of whst took place but I'll find out eventuasllly.

philbkr3philbkr3almost 13 years ago
Swigby

Come back Swigby, we miss your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No WE don't !!

Stay in your asylum cell.

GreenleafRGreenleafRabout 11 years ago
Rethinking

I'm really enjoying the story. It is definitely hot. But, you've written it so well it's got me thinking that maybe I'm not ready for my fantasies to be real. I can very much see myself in the person of the questioning husband. Nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wish written in third person

Good Build up – but story written from Husband’s point of view & when story gets to the “Good Part” hubby leaves them alone. I wish had a description of what Jack saw when they were dancing - how her breasts moved under her top - what others saw as they danced. Such good potential but not written. Maybe other authors can read this and write such a story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Pimp

The cuck is moving things forward and the shy wife will be a bold whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous