The Dangers of Pain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After checking in, she asked for sandwiches from the kitchen and suggested a hike on one of the many trails. The sun was warm on their backs and the trail climbed to a rocky point.

She leaned against him, munching quietly and enjoying the view. Ben said, "You've done a marvelous job of arranging this. Now it's my turn, isn't it?"

She kissed his hand and nibbled on the fingers. "Yes, you must use that big cock to flood me with little devils searching for a ripe egg!"

She located the hard shaft in his trousers. "Should we start with outdoor sex?"

"We are here for two days. Once is not enough?"

"You have a lot stored up. You should be good for a half dozen tries."

"Martha, you have become a wild woman. Where is the shy farm girl I married?"

"It's that silly business about my clock ticking. I don't want to go to a fertility clinic. I want my lover to fuck me good and make a baby."

As they headed along the trail after lunch, she laughed to herself. It had finally worked. Ben was fired up, ready to treat her like a mare in heat. In a sunny glade off the trail, she slipped off her panties and leaned over a convenient log. All the talk had them ready and he slipped in easily. She filled his ears with salty sex talk he had never heard before. She wiggled and he pounded and their climaxes were punctuated by loud shouts.

She stood and hugged him. "That was fun. I had a terrific orgasm. I feel like a teenager, out in the woods having forbidden sex with my boyfriend from school. My very hot boyfriend."

"You better leave those panties off. I might get carried away again."

Her kiss was very long and full of tongue. She whispered, "That's what I want. A horny guy who stays hard and knows how to use it!"

Back home, she waited a week and used the home pregnancy kit. Voila! She fixed a fine dinner and had a gleam in her eye when Ben showed up. She handed him a drink and said, "No more alcohol for me." He said nothing but lifted her up and proceeded to the bedroom for a celebratory fuck.

As Martha finished her story, she looked over from the driver's seat and asked, "Did that get you hot?"

"Wow! I'm steaming." Hands appeared on her shoulders, massaging. "You are special, Alexis. I can't understand why a guy would abuse you." He leaned over for a kiss on her cheek, but she gave him her lips and melted.

Martha said, "If you want him, it's ok. We are pretty liberated these days. But better wait until we are parked. It will only be a few more minutes."

Alexis could see the RV sign in the distance as Ben caressed her breasts and she gushed. Double wow, she thought to herself. Am I going to do this?

With a reservation, they received an excellent spot, and a view of the lake. Ben cranked out the awning and they sat under it in lawn chairs, sipping on margaritas, which she knew would make her even hornier than she was already. She told them the story of meeting Denise and Jeff, and assisting their first sex. And her special dividend.

Martha laughed, "So he had two women to keep him occupied?"

"Yes. I couldn't believe how nice he was, but so macho in bed. He would do Denise, then take me over his knee and beat me for being a nasty voyeur, throw me on top of her and fuck me crazy from behind."

She looked up and Ben had her hand, leading them to the door of the RV. "Martha is going to watch. It will feel like you are back with them, just a generation off."

He was quick and efficient, leaving her naked and almost panting as he stripped down himself. Martha spread a big towel on the bed and handed Ben a tube of something before losing her own clothes.

He bent her over his knees, and it did feel like Jeff. She didn't want to remember how David did her.

Ben oiled her back and muscular behind. She jerked when Martha's fingers entered her sex with another kind of lotion. They were still in there when Ben's hands descended on her ass. Harder than she thought necessary. And longer, much longer than she thought necessary. She was about to complain when he spread her open on the bed and drove the cock firmly into her, not stopping until they were seated together.

"Alexis," Martha asked, "are you a fucking machine? Are you going to hump up at my husband and make him blast that thing inside you?"

She orgasmed instantly, but nothing stopped. Martha was torturing her nipples with fingers, lips and teeth. Ben's cock was pounding rhythmically, driving her to another, and then another climax. Martha slapped his butt as hard as she could and he shot off with a terrific ejaculation, jammed as hard into Alexis as she had ever felt.

When she opened her eyes, Martha was riding him and smiling down at her. Ben looked like he was having fun, bouncing her in the air with his hard tool. "Ben," she said, "you'd better finish me like you did her. I'm jealous."

A dozen thrusts and Martha was wailing her happiness. When Ben entered the small shower, Martha turned over and kissed Alexis. "I hope you like girl sex. I want you. After, I will tell you the story of how I turned bi."

With everything tingling from Ben's cock, it didn't take long for their pussies and clits to drive another climax. They were kissing lightly when Ben appeared, drying himself. "Martha, you sexpot. I should have known you wouldn't leave the poor girl alone."

Martha said, "Maybe we can convince Alexis to travel with us for a while. What do you think, honey?" Her finger was tweaking Alexis' very stiff nipple.

"I think you are terrible, both of you, and I love the hospitality in this RV!"

Wolfing a barbequed hamburger, washed down with rough red wine, Alexis tried to understand how suddenly her life was turned around again.

She had used the word serendipity in her stories and it dropped into place around her. One time, her writing instructor had said, "Alexis, don't use a fifty cent word if a ten cent word will suffice. Your story characters will be stronger if they find their lives transformed by chance, rather than serendipity."

She mused about how writers had special relationships with words. She liked serendipity. She liked the five syllables. She liked the history, going back to ancient Persia. It was like a furry cat, curled around her neck. She imagined the cat snarling at her instructor, "We will use serendipity if she damn well pleases!"

Martha gathered the dishes and bent to kiss her neck. "What are you daydreaming about?"

Alexis stood to help, "Oh nothing, it was about a word that means a favorable discovery or change in life."

"Serendipity? Do you think it is serendipitous that you found us on a mountain road in the middle of nowhere?"

"Yes, I do. I certainly do."

They finished up, and went to find Ben. He had his fishing rod and was headed to the lake. They grabbed the folding camp chairs and followed.

Sitting next to each other in the warm sun, they held hands and watched Izaak Walton, Jr. cast fruitlessly for forty minutes. Not daring to say a word about his lack of success, they were shocked when the tip of the rod bent sharply and line began to zing out of the reel.

Ten minutes later, a two pound trout was flopping on the beach. He picked up a rock and dispatched the fish, saying, "That will be a perfect start to dinner, ladies!"

Halfway through the evening meal, Ben suggested a call to their daughter, Linda. "If she is interested in a visit, we could pick up 84 and follow it down the Columbia."

Martha said, "That sounds wonderful, Ben. Maybe our wayward daughter will even let us stayover."

Ben stood behind Alexis, kneading her shoulders again. "This one is pretty wayward too, don't you think?

"Yes, I think she has to sleep between us tonight, so we are sure she is not out looking for trouble."

Wayward Alexis found the middle of the bed a wonderful place to be after a long day.

It was starting to get light when she opened her eyes. Her arm was over Martha's waist and Ben was tight against her backside, a hard thing poking her. It didn't take much thought to decide to wiggle her ass and see what happened.

After thirty seconds of his fingers pinching her tit, she turned on her back with legs spread and a big smile on her face.

He didn't need more invitation than that, and her body easily took the generous cock.

"Martha," he said, "this one is hot, really hot. I don't think I can hold back."

"Why would you do such a silly thing? She is going to scream any second." Martha reached over to find a clit and pinch it sharply.

"Aahhh." The scream started low and ended high as Ben flipped them over and Martha applied hands to the young muscular behind.

Ben went to the shower as he had yesterday, and Martha and Alexis fell together. "Don't you need attention too?"

"His brain is interested, but that cock isn't what it used to be. If you are willing to drive after lunch, I will arrange some entertainment for him in this bed."

He watched them rolling and kissing, and snapped his towel at a pretty rear. "We need discipline. Where are my eggs?"

They were in the middle of eating when the phone rang. It was Linda, returning their missed call from last night. Martha talked to her for several minutes and hung up. "She says come ahead, and bring Alexis."

"Well, I'll be," said Ben. He collected his rod and said he would see about a fish that could come along and provide lunch. Martha decided the laundry at the camp should be used to give them a clean start before they left on the next leg of their journey.

"Is there an end to this trip?" Alexis asked.

"I used to worry about that, but now I don't. Interesting things keep happening. Look at how pleasant your joining us has been."

The two of them were in their underwear and Martha bent Alexis down on the mattress pad, rubbing them together at the hips.

She whispered, "Very pleasant, you awful slut. I'm reliving my senior year and my lesbian roommate, Cathy. I was straight as an arrow until one night that girl's fingers drove me to heaven. I was guilty and crying. She got me over her knees and pounded my ass and said, 'Martha, it's just sex, and it feels really good, doesn't it?' She put her hand between my legs and got me off again. I pushed her down and pinched her boob and told her we were going to hell."

Alexis had her fingers in Martha's briefs and the older woman was panting. "Maybe it is a good thing to relive your wild youth. Get Ben to chase you around. Find a screwed up young thing to play with."

Their kiss was long and hot. Martha rolled over and kneaded the tough ass of her new friend. "You don't mind a little girl sex?"

Alexis went limp and whispered. "I hope this doesn't sound too sappy, but for the first time ever, I am in the arms of a lover who enjoys sex as much as I do and is telling me things are going to be ok."

They were still lying together quietly when they heard Ben returning and shot up, punching at each other with big smiles. "No more sappy talk!"

Ben had been at the community washing building, gutting and scaling another two pounder. "Let's put this on ice. He looked at the mess and said, "We have to get going. You two can research a place for us to stop for lunch and use a laundromat at the same time."

He added, "And get your running clothes on. You are more pinchable that way."

The big RV pulled into the university town of La Grande and there were choices of laundromats, and a fine park for lunch. We munched on sandwiches and showed Ben the Google map we had printed off.

"What about Hood River? There is a restored hotel right on the water. About four hours away. We can get to Linda in one day from there."

He nodded and smiled, "Excellent navigation, ladies. I will take the fish to the chef when we get there."

The bedrooms in the hotel were enormous, fully restored in 19th century style. The queen even had an antique headboard that had been widened to fit a modern mattress. Martha asked, with a straight face, if they would provide a rollaway for her youngest cousin. When we got to the room, she announced that if Ben misbehaved, he was headed for the extra bed.

He grumbled, "We'll see about that," and went to find the chef with his trout still in its cooler.

The shower was generous and Martha squeezed in with me. "This is better than the usual weekly stop. Ben wants to impress his niece."

Standing in the hot shower, rubbing sensuously on each other, my juices were flowing once again. I thought about my traitorous body, which needed sex. Martha didn't seem surprised when I slumped to my knees and plunged between her thighs. She poured shampoo on my hair and kneaded my scalp rigorously, "yes, yes, yes." Her fingers worked my mouth deeper. "Dear, dear Alexis..."

I had soap in my eyes and in my mouth and a wet cunt taking my tongue and shaking through orgasm. I climbed back up her body and gasped, "God, you are bad. I came too."

We unpacked, our hair still wet, and waved frilly undies at each other. "Slut!"

Ben appeared, smelling of fish, and was shooed to the bathroom. The two of us were on a high, dancing around and throwing hip checks. Foolishly, we put stockings on and Martha tossed me an extra garter belt. "For one night, you are a Victorian lady, and must dress the part."

Ben came back, drying himself and gazing at two frisky women. His beautiful cock lengthened in front of us. Martha hissed, but he advanced on her with a growl.

"No! Your ladies are fresh and dressed. This is not a bordello and you have to behave."

Her eyes sparkled and she added, "Until later..."

The martinis were excellent, the prime rib was rare, and the Cabernet went down smoothly. Three guests were feeling no pain as we climbed the stairs after a fine dinner.

Ben was full of mischief, pretending I was his real niece and dripping with Victorian foolishness.

"Alexis, it's time you found a man and settled down. You've got yourself on a pedestal where no suitor can get at you."

"Uncle Ben, I don't need any suitors getting at me. What do you mean?"

Closing the door behind us, he thrust his hand down Martha's dress and gave a good squeeze to the warm flesh nestled there. She leaned into him with a kiss. "Ben, stop attacking me in front of Alexis. She'll never take a lover if you keep being so boorish. Let me go in the bathroom and change."

After she took her nightclothes and disappeared, Ben turned to me and leered. "Young lady, this too-good-for-any-man behavior has to stop. Having you with us has ruined my love life. Tonight, I'm going to have sex with my wife whether you are here or not!"

He started to disrobe, and I complained, "Please don't be crude, Uncle. It's not decent."

I didn't know how far he was going to take the game, but soon found out. Holding one arm firmly around me, he used the other hand to undo the hooks on the backside of my dress, allowing the front to fall away. Another quick move, and my bra fell to the floor. "Oh, stop, you can't!" I howled, but his fingers were harshly squeezing and pinching. A shudder ran straight through me to my gushing sex.

He held me to him, fingers caressing my back and voice in my ear. "Yes, Alexis, I am crude. Most men are that way when in the presence of womanly charms like yours. Remove the rest of your clothes, or I'll do it for you."

Finding the right frightened words, I said, "What has happened to you? Martha will come back and save me. Stop right now."

In a flash, the niece was on her back on the fluffy bed quilt, losing her dress, underclothes and panties. His hands were rubbing on the sexy black stockings of my legs pointing straight to the sky. Below the lacy garter belt, my trimmed sex opened for him as my legs spread.

"Help! This isn't right. I have never been with a man."

"Alexis, I've known for too long that your parents are over protective. You see this hard thing between my legs? Do you know what a woman should be doing for her man?"

"Oh no!" I covered my eyes and tried not to giggle. Martha came out from the bath, covered in a most transparent nightgown, and said, "Husband, you promised not to molest our niece. Attack me if you must."

"Oh auntie, he is being so nasty."

"Alexis, you will learn that these male creatures are the best thing and the worst thing that ever happened to women. I am afraid I won't be able to stop him from taking you tonight. He is looking at your charms. He is smelling you..."

Uncle's big prick was waving around and my poor cunt was gushing. His fingers landed there and a gleam leaped into his eyes.

"Martha, she is wet here between her legs. This requires treatment!"

My aunt tried to divert him by pulling off the nightdress and lying beside me, legs apart.

"Husband, behave yourself. Take me instead."

Ben was towering over the bed, his muscled body golden in the lamplight. My stifled giggle turned to a low moan. The big shaft of him seemed larger than I had seen before. Suddenly, he shifted his strong hands from my legs to my hips and planted me square over Martha, a big hand pressing us together.

"Ladies, the two of you are my captives for the evening. Day after day you have denied me, but that is over now. I have arranged this fine bedroom and will have you. Are there any words before we begin?"

He didn't wait for an answer, but drove the big cock firmly into my wet center from the rear. Still in proper role, I uttered a long drawn out wail, "Aiieeee, no, no, no."

It felt good. Really good. My body was close to coming. I said to myself, you are just a slut, Alexis. A horny slut getting what she deserves.

I knew that Martha wanted him as much as I did, and said, "You big stud, attend to your wife!"

He swatted my ass as hard as he could and shoved me to the side. Martha muttered, "Hurry," and held out her arms. They coupled fiercely, cursing each other in low voices. I reached between and applied a good pinch to Martha's very stiff nipple. She turned her face for a kiss and said, "Alexis, my gorgeous niece, I just knew you would like this. He can be a lover to both of us. His loving is so much better than your treasured virtue."

I lay there next to the fine loving and tried to remember the real details of losing my treasured virtue. It was at the end of high school, after my birthday. Just a few days before graduation. I told Mom that the girl's soccer team was having a last slumber party before we split for college and work. Actually, we had a secret rendezvous at a family cabin and boys were invited. A few beers, and the couples who had been having sex for a while were undressing each other, and the rest of us were nervously watching. Dance music was on and some couples were swaying together in a corner. My date was Richard, another soccer player. We were cuddled on the floor in a bean bag. The kisses were soft and tender, but the moans and grunts from all around lit his fire. My tee shirt was discarded, and my bra flew after it. I whispered in his ear to stop, but noise from the fucking couples was greater than ever. "This is it, Alexis. I need you."

I knew deep down, hearing my mother's voice, that he didn't need me the least bit. But he had the front of my shorts undone. He smothered my voice with a long hot kiss as fingers explored my pussy and didn't stop at the entrance. I pulled my head back and breathed, "No!" into his ear. He pushed my hand onto the bulge in his jeans and moved so his fingers were inside and his thumb was on my clit.

A succession of yells in the dark signaled girls climaxing. They sounded happy. As Richard's hands pulled my shorts and briefs off, I could tell some of the girls were egging others on. This was graduation night for sure. I had two hands on his cock, now. Stroking and smearing his juice from the tip to the shaft. He wasn't waiting any longer, shaking with tension and need. His friends were getting laid everywhere in the room. His pause at my entrance was so quick I hardly got to say yes before the plunge inside. I added my wail to the others, liking the forbidden fucking, and the end of school orgy. The tiny bit of me that was still sane hoped we didn't get caught.