The Dangers of Pain Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha was quivering as she licked me. "What are you thinking, Alexis? Are you letting men back in your life?"

I hugged her and whispered, "I was remembering the night I really lost my precious virtue. I was one of the last virgins. Everyone was fucking and he did ask, just a second before his big thing jammed into me. It was such a shock!"

Ben heard me and thrust harder into Martha. "Yes, this one got a shock too!"

I kissed her and got a tongue exploring my mouth in return. "He was your first?"

"Yes. Can you believe it? Twenty-five years later, he turns me on as bad as he did the first time."

She pushed him in my direction and the still hard cock found a welcoming home. I humped up and yelled, "Big-cocked bastard, you owe me a come!"

He obliged. God, did he oblige, pounding until I screamed bloody murder and froze solid. Martha covered my mouth. "Alexis, you are a terrible slut and will have the manager in here!"

The shower washed him out of us, but we clung together, shaking and laughing, as the nasty male dried us and applied lotion to all the right places. I already wanted more.

When I woke the next morning, with the early sun slanting through the antique window facing the river, my bedmates were trying to have a quiet screw. Ben was hard into Martha, driving little moans out with every thrust. I turned over, "Still corrupting your niece, aren't you?"

Ben grunted, "Missy, you are asking for more trouble. Didn't you learn anything last night?"

I leaned over, "Martha, you poor thing. Does he do this to you every day?" My lips fastened on a very plump boob with a stiff nipple and worked it over.

"Alexis, you are a woman after my own horny heart. Keep doing that. I think he has enough for both of us."

Yes, I thought to myself, your own horny heart. Maybe I should write a story about this. Abused young woman rescued from self-pity and restored to her much needed sex life!

Ben was enjoying his second pass at these nubile women in the Victorian bedroom, with the ageless Columbia flowing not far away. He pulled out and flipped Martha on top of me.

"Good to do both of you at once. Damn relatives, takes a lot to get you corralled, but end result is mighty fine!"

The end result was Martha coming and shouting and walking to the shower as Ben's big, hard cock found its way to me again. Coupled very tight, he whispered, "Alexis, you are a hell of a fuck. I wish you were my real niece and we could feel really sinful."

"I do feel sinful, Ben. And I'm going to feel even more sinful when you drive me to the next orgasm!"

I fought him hard, enjoying the rough sex and the slaps to my breasts, which sent me to the wailing climax I needed.

I rode to the shower in his arms, shaking and moaning in his ear. The hot water not only washed him out of me, it drove a spike into my heart about my weakness for sex with pain. I really wanted those blows. Somewhere down deep, I wanted even more.

Shit, woman, you still need help!

Martha, pink and laughing, suggested passing on the expensive hotel breakfast, and get something on the road.

We stood in the RV's aisle behind Ben, nudging each other and finding places to pinch, almost giggling at our night and morning of wild sex with our tough lover. And each other.

Could I confide in this experienced woman? This new friend who seemed to have sex as good now as it was years ago? Who went both ways without a qualm?

I pushed her into the passenger seat and did the honors at a quick coffee shop stop for three lattes and pastries. I knelt on a cushion between them as Ben headed the big van to the freeway, and we headed for Portland and points north.

(cont'd in Part 3 - Therapy in Olympic Park)