The Dangers of Pain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could say was, "But..."

She stepped closer and gave me a quick, sympathetic hug. "I know, you hate the violence of it. Why does your body need pain to have an orgasm? Why can't you be normal, and come with regular sex?"

I looked at her, "Yes, why can't I be normal?"

We hiked upward, still lagging behind, as she gathered her thoughts. "Bodies are different, minds are different. Lots of women don't have normal orgasms. A woman doctor once told me, "If you have regular orgasms with your partner, be thankful. Lots of us don't."

My voice was strained, "Yes, but what about me? I really want to escape the need for pain with sex."

She took my hand in hers, and let us drop a few more yards behind. "Alexis, your brain now has a reflex that expects pain to drive your orgasm. I am not a shrink, but that is probably not going away."

The trail steepened and we were breathing harder. She went on. "You have orgasms with me without pain. Didn't you come last night with Carol and Linda without pain?"

"Yes, but normal with women isn't all I want!" Carol must have heard that, because I got a sharp look from her face as she looked back.

"Let me try a little amateur analysis. You are very smart and have an active imagination. You use it in your writing and get good results. You've read a lot of sex stories, including the ones where submissive women are tied up and beaten. Somewhere along the line, maybe an episode with David, your brain adopted the idea. So now you see an attractive guy and think about sex with him, and the next thing, you want to submit and be abused."

"Even if it's true and it probably is, what do we do?"

"I think this is enough talk for today. We're being missed. Let's catch up and talk more later."

She was right to cut off our talk, but it left me irritated. As we closed with the others, my mind was racing with warring thoughts. This is unfair! My imagination had me feeling those hard swats from Ben last night, and the ecstatic clenching and lightning shocks following.

The hot sun and hiking exercise had my blood moving. For once, it didn't involve sex. Good honest outdoor exercise was liberating my brain hormones. Or so I thought. I tried to imagine being on the trail with a handsome guy who turned me on. Someone with an educated voice and stories of adventure to interest me. What if he kissed me gently and then harder, holding me tight to his muscled chest. Feeling his erection rise against me, could I pull him off the trail into a meadow, slipping our clothes down and liberating a big cock?

I was so caught up in the imaginary scene that I had to stop, bend over, and retie my boot while he arranged my naked rear over a convenient log and plunged to my liquid core! I shook and tipped over, shaking and muttering.

Carol stopped and yelled "Ok?" I looked up from my knees and nodded. Damn, that orgasm took me by surprise. I got to my feet and hurried after them, sure that my face was red.

"Sorry, I was faint for a moment. Must have been blood rushing to my head as I bent to fix my lace."

Alexis, I said to myself, you are a sorry case. Getting yourself off with a daydream! I concentrated on hiking, head down and listening to the others talking. Whatever was going on, my step was lighter and mood vastly improved.

The trail got steeper and muddier. Finally, Linda said, "This isn't worth it. I'm tired of mud and it's more than a mile farther. What if we reverse course and find a place near the water on a hot day?"

An hour later, we were on the bay at the next town over, Sequim. I was enjoying the sun in my short shorts and halter top. And especially enjoying having no cares about anything. Even sex. Martha and Carol were going to fix me up. Dismantle my psyche, but maybe I needed that.

My eyes had closed under a floppy hat when the soft voice of Martha wondered if naps in place were ok. There were a few small noises and silence broken only by bird calls from out over the water.

I was awakened by a female hand working on my finger bones and muscles. Pulling off the sun hat, I looked up into Carol's soft features. "Hi," she said. I kissed her hand and said, "Hi yourself, where is everybody?"

"They left us to go shopping at the mall up the hill. Martha wants to buy Linda some new outfits. Ben has a list of things for the RV."

I sucked a finger. "That leaves us with a guilt trip?"

She leaned over with a kiss. "I told them we would cook tonight. Is that ok?"

"As long as there are special chef benefits. I think we need to shower before cooking. Are the others bringing the groceries?" She nodded and we drove back to the cottage. On the way, she said, "I heard Linda talking about your sticking around. My cousin has a place on the water back there in Sequim. I could probably talk her into renting some or all of it to you."

"You are an angel. I'm a Seattle girl and always dreamed of living in the islands."

The shower was impossibly sexy, with two sweaty bodies rubbing on each other, fingers deeply buried. I whispered, "He is going to have us again tonight. That cock never stops. You are going to come for me and you are going to come for him..."

Carol sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Yes. Alexis, yes. Please yes." Her shudders must have gone on for a minute and only stopped when we heard Linda's car in the driveway. In a moment, we were toweled down and dropping sundresses over our heads. Underwear obviously not needed with Ben around.

We took charge of the many sacks and sent Linda, Martha and Ben to the shower. It would be a tight fit. I was starting on the lettuce when there was a long wail from the bathroom. "Daaad!"

I checked hips with Carol, "Told you!"

The hike and the long day in the sun drove big appetites. With some squeezing, everyone had a seat on the tiny back deck of the cottage, with its view over the water to the north. Linda and Carol were on either side of me, providing pokes to my ribs, and higher. The food was good and the atmosphere relaxed.

"Alexis, what is this foolishness about renting a room on the water and writing. That will never work." Ben's eyes had a gleam to them, perhaps a dare of some kind.

"Dad, we will police her work. No output will produce terrible punishments."

My thumb ran down her spine. "I'll give you a terrible!"

Martha's eyes sparkled at us. "Ben, I can't imagine our leaving these three to their own devices."

Taking a deep breath, I said, "Follow your wanderlust in the RV for ninety days. When you return, there will be a place with room for all of us, and a very nice guy in residence."

There were gasps to my sides, and widening eyes across the table. Ben asked, "Ninety days?"

I stared hard and said, with the proper tough tone of voice, "Yes. ninety days."

As we cleaned up, my little voice said, "Nothing like putting it all out there."

Martha announced dessert in the RV, as she had last night. She carried the bowls of ice cream, and I followed with coffee and liqueur. Ben sat next to me, his chocolate ice cream drizzled with Drambuie. We had each filled our mouths with spoonfuls when his hand discovered no bra clasp on my back.

I looked sideways and said, "Just following your directions, sir."

When I looked up, Linda and Carol were sending daggers my way. I realized with a start that the bravery I had possessed at dinner was still there. When the big cock sitting next to me attacked, I was going to scream and come before he ever laid a hand on my backside!

Martha set her bowl to one side and stood in front of Ben, undoing the straps to her dress. "Pay attention to me, not them."

I rose and crossed to the lesbians. Former lesbians, I hoped. My dress dropped quickly to the floor. I gestured to theirs, indicating the same destination. We sat, naked, three in a row, watching Ben and Martha. She was leaning over in a kiss, keeping her body at a safe distance. I slid slowly to the floor and turned to my friends.

The dance progressed in slow motion. My lips found theirs and traveled to their boobs, where my fingers were already busy. Behind me, there was a light slap and a moan. I used the distraction to drive fingers straight into wet pussies.

"Alexis! Oh god." Hands pushed my head down to their knees. There was a sudden noise and I knew my strategy had worked. His fingers grasping my hips were like iron, the big cock finding its familiar way home.

"Ahhh! Ben! Nooo!"

This stopped nothing, of course. He was angry. I was being uppity. Uppity women get fucked. Fucked hard. The cock was insatiable, plunging in and out like a machine.

I was completely gone, but just aware enough to hear loud screams and feel my body convulsing.

Curled in a ball, I dimly sensed him snatching Linda and Carol and throwing them atop Martha. The violence of his fucking went on for long minutes. I wasn't sure but it seemed orgasmic cries were everywhere.

Before I had a coherent thought, he had me by the hair, dragging both of us into the tiny shower. He pinched my nipples and pounded my ass. I clung to his neck as he shouted, "Slut! Useless slut, you are cured, aren't you?"

I reached for the limp cock, sobbing, "Yes, yes, yes. This cock has cured me..."

Half an hour later, there was eerie silence in the bed with five bodies. I sipped my cognac and felt total bliss. Parts of me were sore, and would be sorer tomorrow. But nothing could interrupt the flow of delight. I had worried about the pain for years, and now it was gone.

Not gone, I realized, but finally under conscious control. Damn.

Martha turned over and gave me a gentle kiss. "It worked, didn't it?"

"Yes, and I'm not quite sure how."

Linda and Carol sat up. "That was awesome, Alexis. What a scream. We heard you telling him that his mighty cock cured you. It cured us too. We came and came."

I pulled their incredible bodies close and whispered, "When they are back on the road, we can dress up and go cock hunting!"

(cont'd - after a break - in Part 4 - Living the Story)

12