The Dark Horde Pt. 08

Story Info
The Wild Ones celebrate with a wild one...
4.1k words
4.7
3k
1

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wild Ones decided to live up to their names and celebrate the agreement. The members of the Elder Council retreated to the side, conferring with Gracius about the new-found alliance. Val sat against Bear, who had decided the safest thing for him to do was to stay seated in the same place, and let the humans move around him as they needed.

Val curled up in the crook of his haunches, leaning her tired body against his warm flanks. He turned his head and torso in order to look at her.

"That was well. Done. Congratulations." He said, not too warmly.

Val picked up her head and grinned. "Are you jealous? You're the one with a girlfriend, big boy."

"I am not jealous. I just don't think those men were worthy of you," he huffed.

"Well, do you think the women will be worthy of you?" She asked, teasingly, nodding towards the cluster of tittering women who were eyeing Bear with hungry looks.

Bear hesitated, his eyes lingering on the exposed flesh of the Wild Women, the exposed breasts and proud nipples, the long legs, the heavy hanging mass of blonde hair that framed faces that Val had to admit, were quite beautiful.

A drum started booming in a corner of the long room. It was soon joined by another drum, and a rattle. Three men had clustered together and were now banging out a complex rhythm on their wood and skin drums.

A trill answered the rhythm. Opposite the fire pit, a group of women was gathering. One brought a flute to her lips and started a melody. Another blew into a long wooden pipe that brought out resonant and earthy tones. The rest of the women sang, or whooped, filling the long house with their voices.

The party was beginning.

A young man brought Val a bowl of some white milky liquid. He bowed and handed Bear a bowl as well. Val sniffed the liquid.

"What is this?" She asked the retreating youth.

"Fermented mare's milk, very good! It will make you very happy," he answered as he moved away.

Val sniffed the brew again before taking a sip. It tasted like spoiled yoghurt, with a boozy aftertaste. Val crinkled her nose at it. She turned to Bear to get his opinion, but he was staring at something, his bowl of mare's milk forgotten ins large hand.

Val looked in the same direction.

A woman had stepped out onto the platform where the elders had sat. She was beautiful, her hair almost red in the fire light, with long limbs and heavy breasts swinging freely under her costume. She wore three belts of leather, from which hung strings decorated with beads and shiny rocks. The first was around her forehead, the fringe masking her face somewhat, though not enough to mask her eyes, or her beauty. The second hung around her neck, the fringes draped over her breasts, her nipples poking provocatively through the decorated strings. The third hung for her hips, the fringe like a small skirt, her thighs parting the strings with every step.

She started to dance.

She moved with the music, her arms and legs moving sinuously. Her every move revealed her body, the curtain of fringe parting briefly, revealing sensual lips, the globe of a breast, the deep crease of a thigh and a wisp of pale blonde pubic hair.

The woman danced, her eyes fixed on Bear. Her dancing was frankly sensual, leading with her hips and breasts. She moved from one side of the long house to the other, teasing the men, challenging the women.

One by one, the Wild Ones got up and started to dance. The men started a jumping motion, the women a sinuous wave. Val realized that they were dancing to the different sets of instruments, the men to the drums, the women to the flutes and voice. It worked, somehow, the beat and flow it. It also didn't hurt that they were all half naked, tattooed, wild.

The dancer had moved closer, dancing step by dancing step, until she reached Bear. Behind her was a mass of moving bodies. She stood in front of him, her arms swimming to the side, her body more and more exposed by her movements.

"She's waiting for your approval," said Gracius, who had appeared by their side, making Val jump.

"You, my friend, are the closest thing to a god they have ever seen. These are horse people. You look the way they think of themselves," he continued.

"So what should I do?" Asked Bear.

"Well, if you like her, invite her closer," replied Gracius, pulling a small flute from his bag.

"And what are you going to do?" Asked Val.

"I am going to show them how to really party," Gracius replied, a small smile on his lips.

He started playing his flute, sending a few shrill notes into the warm air of the long house, notes which somehow cut through the loud music. He started to dance a little jig, and continued to play, his flute somehow meshing the men's and women's music into a single tune. The Wild Ones cheered, and danced with even more frenzy.

Bear reached out with one hand, inviting the dancing woman closer. She moved forward, eager. His hand found her shoulder, dropped to cup her ample breast, his thumb parting the strings of her costume to find her hardened nipple. She bit her lip, which, when she saw that, sent a little quiver in Val's pussy. She knew the desire that the woman felt. She was somewhat surprised at how turned on she was becoming.

She had just finished getting fucked by the tribe's warriors. Could she really want more? The Hungry Woman chuckled in the back of her head.

The woman stepped closer to Bear. Even though he was seated, his horse legs tucked under, he was still towering over her, his thickening cock level with her belly.

She reached out tentatively, her fingertips brushing against this chiseled torso. Bear dropped his bowl of fermented milk to bring his other hand up, now cupping both of her breasts in his hands, gently kneading them. She closed her eyes briefly, shaking with excitement. Her hands lowered, until her fingers brushed against the large cock that was slowly growing in length and girth. Her hand closed around it, pulling gently back and forth on the skin until she held in her hand Bear's fully erect cock. Her fingers couldn't make it all the way around it.

Val couldn't really see what was happening, but it was pretty obvious from the look on her face what she was doing. Then something bumped against Val's thigh. Bear's horse cock.

Like a thick black and purple snake, it was emerging out of its sheath. Val, resting against Bear's flank, watched it grow until it rested on her lap. She smiled and leaned back, shifting her thighs. Her pussy was sore enough that the thought of taking that monster was no fun. But the heat of it, the softness of it, was intoxicating. A pearl of pre-cum was already forming at its flat tip.

The dancer continued to stroke Bear's cock with both hands, cupping his balls, looking up lovingly at the young Centaur. His massive body trembled as her fingers travelled over the sensitive shaft and head. He reached further down, parting the beaded strings to find the cleft of her sex. She parted her legs slightly, inviting his fingers. He found her wet, her pussy radiating heat. She closed her eyes as his finger found the entrance to her vagina, as her clit was pressed against the pad of his palm.

She looked up at him, hungry for more. Bear cupped her entire groin with his large hand and placed his other hand under her armpit. Almost effortlessly, he lifted her up, raising her feet to rest at the base of his human torso. She gasped and laughed and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, holding herself up, bracing herself again his flanks. Bear let go of her crotch and took hold of his cock, pointing it at the entrance of her pussy.

As she felt the thick tip of his cock slide across the sensitive lips of her pussy, she moaned. She squatted down, trapping the head of his dick in the entrance of her cunt. The sudden fullness caught her breath. Wide eyed, she stared into his eyes, and let herself sink onto his massive cock, taking it all in in a single, slow, smooth motion. Her thighs trembled as waves of pleasure flared out of her stretched and filled pussy.

Bear cupped her ass, supporting her weight, his other hand on her back. She started to slowly move up and down on his cock, letting her pussy get used to his girth, pushing herself off of him with her feet on his hips. Bear grabbed her by the back of her head, fingers curled around a mass of blonde hair. He kissed her, tongue sliding into her mouth. His hand on her ass moved her, increasing the tempo of his cock sliding into her pussy. She moaned into his mouth, eyes rolling back into her head.

Val was watching, getting distractedly horny, and slightly jealous. She knew how good that cock felt. She was absent-mindedly petting the cock in her lap as if it was a large cat, feeling it twitch in time with Bear's thrusts.

She noticed a small group of women just a few feet away from her. They were staring at her with hungry eyes. No, staring at the thick cock in her lap. They were like cats, crouching, wild haired, dressed only in decorative strings around their waists or in their hair. Behind them, around them, people were dancing or drinking, the fire light casting vast moving shadows on the dark wood walls of the long house.

The boldest of the women moved closer, hand extended, until she could touch Bear's thick, black horse cock. Val smiled, amused. She remembered Gracius's words, how Bear was seen almost as a god. Not many women have the chance to see or touch, let alone fuck, a god. And this woman was not going to let this chance go.

Val continued to give long, soft strokes on the cock, feeling it getting thicker still, harder, on her lap. The woman, older than Val, what she would guess as middle-aged based on the small wrinkles on her weather-beaten forehead, copied her. She touched it, stroked it, felt the weight of the balls that hung tight against Bear's belly. She reached back up, letting her fingers get gooey with the pre-cum leaking from its tip. She brought her fingers to her nose, smelling them, then tasting them. Keeping her eyes on Val, she brushed her cum-covered fingers across her own pussy.

Was she trying to impregnate herself? Did she think she was going to give birth to some god? Val was puzzled, but decided that it was not her place to give a biology lesson to the woman. And this was sexy as hell anyway. The woman was squatting barely a foot away, close enough to touch, their bodies separated by a thick length of cock. Val could feel the heat of the woman's body, smell her sweat, even the musky and metallic smell of her cunt. She was, like most of the Wild Women, pretty, with fine features, piercing blue eyes, with small breasts topped by pale pink nipples. Her dark blonde hair was piled on her head in a thick braid, held back by a leather headband. Her pussy, open, exposed between her wide open thighs as she squatted before Val, was thick and meaty, crowned with a thick mat of brown pubes, lips already parted, glistening with Bear's cum.

The Hungry Woman laughed in the back of Valentine's skull. Now it's your turn to have a cock, she cackled. Val smiled.

Val moved up and leaned back against Bear's warm and trembling flanks. She pulled a leg up and over his horse cock, straddling it, letting it hang over her thigh like it was her cock now, growing out of the small tangle of her black pubic hair. Her pussy quivered as the hot flesh of the cock was pressed against her lips, pressing them apart. She had forgotten how intoxicating it was to feel its weight, its soft heat.

Val laid back, gently stroking the cock as if it was hers.

The woman approached closer, stroking it too. Val covered her fingers in the pre-cum still oozing from the large tip. She reached out to the woman, sliding her cum-covered fingers into her mouth ,pushing her lips apart. The woman immediately started to suck on them, tasting the thick sweetness. Val pulled the woman to her, pulling her into a kiss, her tongue darting out to taste the cum from her lips. The woman responded immediately, hungry, her hands reaching for Val's shoulders, pressing herself against her. The two women kissed, the thick black horse cock caught between them, their breath caught in each other's mouth, their lips and tongue dancing hungrily over each other, the beat of the music and the heat of the Long House pushing them together.

Val's hand cupped the woman's firm ass, pulling her closer. She moved, straddling Val's leg, until they were pressing their thighs together, Val sliding lower, the woman rising up, Bear's cock caught between their legs. They pressed their pussies against it, finding the hard thick cock with the sleek softness of their sex, pressing into each other through the hot mass of his erection.

Eyes locked, they grabbed hold of each other, bracing against each other to grind their hips, scissoring their legs, sliding their wet cunts up and down the shaft of Bear's cock.

Val could feel Bear's heart thumping against her back as the big Centaur was overwhelmed with the feeling of three pussies on his two cocks.

Gracius, meanwhile, had played and danced, drinking the fermented mare's milk, driving the men and women of the tribe into wilder and wilder dances. He was sprouting an erection that bobbed in front of his belly like a third horn, rubbing it against the legs and asses of the women dancing teasingly around him.

Gracius danced and whirled and played his flute, hopping from one cloven foot to the other. He soon noticed that the party was slowing down, or rather, changing. Many of the dancers had paired off, and the dark warm corners of the long house were now filling with the soft moans of lovers. The members of the council of elders were still up, beating a rhythm with their feet. But it seemed more like an act of worship, of trance, rather than wild abandon.

So Gracius looked around, looking for a warm wet place to slide his cock in. Nearby was a young couple, tucked in a pile of furs, their eyes glowing in the fire light as they watched him. They were both naked, sprawled, limbs tangled, spent. They watched with curiosity this strange creature, half man and half goat, who had walked into their long house. They both smiled at Gracius.

He put his flute back in his satchel and walked over to them, smiling. These people were handsome, he thought, very pleasing to the eye. She was a flicker of flame, a long line of pale flesh glistening with moisture, crowned with a mass of red hair that radiated across the fur she rested on. One leg was crossed over the other, hiding her sex, almost demure. He was a length of leather, smooth, young enough to be mostly hairless, old enough to be sculpted by strength. His hair was dark where hers was bright red, pulled back into a thick braid. His cock was resting along the crook of his thigh like a soft animal.

Gracius knelt down at their feet, resting his ass on his hooves, his erection proudly standing between the three of them. The young woman moved her foot, resting it on his furry thigh, using her foot to feel the rough fur, to knead her toes into it. She parted her legs to do so, revealing the thin fan of red hair that lead to her sex. Her foot inched higher, her toes grazing the heavy ball sack that hung beneath his cock. Gracius leaned back a bit, enjoying the sensation.

It was the young man who sat up, leaning closer. He reached out with a gentle hand to grasp Gracius's cock, stroking it softly with his fingers. Gracius hissed in pleasure. The young man started to stroke him, his hand moving up and down the long thin shaft, exploring the soft skin of his erection.

The young woman sat up as well, moving closer. She brought her mouth to the cock, taking the tip of it between her lips as her lover stroked its shaft. Gracius moaned, bringing his hand to her head, snaking his fingers into her hair. She sunk deeper onto his cock, taking it into her mouth until her lips touched the young man's fingers as he held the base of the shaft. She bobbed slowly up and down on Gracius' cock, her tongue twirling on the smooth knob.

She finally released his cock from her mouth and sat up, smiling. The young man bent over and took Gracius's cock in his mouth, tonguing the tip. She smiled and brushed his hair, watching the thin cock slide between his lips. She bit her lip and looked up at Gracius with a wicked smile.

She leaned back and spread her legs open. Gracius took a second to gaze at her, taking in her body, the small breasts sitting proudly other chest, the curves of her belly leading into the wet cleft of her cunt. Legs spread, her pussy opened, she took in his gaze. Her lover, meanwhile, was gently swallowing Gracius's cock, his mouth traveling up and over his gland.

Gracius picked up her foot and lifted it to his shoulder, lifting her hip and tilting her to the side. He grabbed a handful of the young man's hair and pulled him off of his cock. The young man saw his lover sprawled and opened, eager for a cock. He smiled and took hold of Gracius's cock. Gracius shifted forward, letting the young man guide his dick into the warm slickness of her pussy. He slid into her in a single long stroke, causing her to catch her breath. Gracius was not hung like Bear. His cock was slim, elegant, but he knew how to use it, how to reach points in her sex that caused her to gasp in pleasure. The head of his cock traced arcs within her, brushing and prodding, matching his strokes to her breath.

The young man watched Gracius' cock disappear within the furry folds of his lover's pussy, his own cock growing stiff. He shuffled up, bringing his erection to her lips. She took him in her mouth eagerly, holding on to his ass. She laid back, letting him move back and forth in her mouth as Gracius was moving back and forth between her thighs. Gracius held on to her raised hips, one hand cupping her ass as he pushed in.

The dancer shook and shivered as an orgasm rocked through her body, Bear's cock throbbing in her stretched pussy. She could feel the hot spurt of his cum flooding her insides, pushing her orgasm further, longer. She clung to him, breathless, shaking, her breath short and fast. She could hear his heart against her ear, a deep thumping drum, his skin soft and hot against her ear.

Finally she braced her feet against his flanks and pushed herself of the softening cock that filled her so well. Still holding on to his upper body, she stood up, feet on his horse body. She was face to face with him now, gazing into his eyes, her hands around his neck and head for stability, her fingers in his hair. She smiled adoringly, taken by the gentle strength of this beautiful young centaur. He smiled back, slightly distracted by what was happening to his hind cock. She kissed him, mouth open, tongue hungry for his. She clung to him, suddenly filled with an a desire and a love for him, a need for his smell in her nostrils. She was acutely aware that her pussy was leaking his seed, coating her thighs. She wanted more, happily satisfied, but empty now.

She surprised Bear jumping off of him. She took a few steps back before finding a pile a fur to collapse into. She laid on her back, her eyes fixed on Bear, her legs open, knees propped up, her sex open and aimed at him. She scooped up the semen that was coating her thighs, bringing it back to her cum-soaked pussy. She pushed it back in, rubbing her clit with one hand, shoving a finger or two into her sex. She quickly increased the speed of the fingers buzzing her clit, gasping sharply. Her other hand pushed in, filled, massaged her pussy, cupping it to keep Bear's cum from leaking out.

Bear could only stare at her display, his cock growing hard again. Part of his brain knew what she was doing; she was trying to become pregnant with his seed. He doubted it could work, but he was too distracted to care. She was rubbing her clit hard and fast now, her face a grimace of ecstasy, her ass rising off the ground as she pushed herself up with her planted feet. It was an act of pure lust and life. He was hard again, though what was happening to his hind cock had something to do with it.

12