The Dark Horde Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val helped the woman shift up, her hands on the woman's ass, her mouth on a nipple that had been thrust into face. The woman was sliding up Bear's horse cock, sliding up, glancing over the flat knob, teasing or testing herself. Finally she did it. Braced on Bear's massive flanks and supported by Val, she slid that cock over the entrance of her pussy and pushed down. The fat cock pushed her open, stretching her wide, coating her with precum. She pushed down more, and the cock slid in, an inch, then more, until she could take no more. She stopped, shaking, filled beyond anything she had ever felt before.

Val could only stare, her face a foot or so away from the juncture of horse cock and pussy, caught between the woman's body and Bear's horse flanks. She was sweating, hot, slick with who knows what liquids, the smell of horse and semen thick in her nose. Her pussy was also on fire, more turned on than she had been in a while. She pressed herself harder against the hard cock, grinding her clit against it. It was as if it was her cock pushing into that pussy, her massive shaft stretching that cunt obscenely and deliciously, black thick flesh pushing apart the red and pink wet folds. She grabbed hold of the woman's hips and pulled, starting a slow, deep rhythm back and forth into her loins. Each thrust pushed the cock harder against her clit. The woman riding Bear's cock just shut her eyes and moaned. Locked together by the thick shaft of flesh pressed into and against their pussies, the two women rocked themselves towards an orgasm.

Gracius had fallen to the ground, his nose buried in the pale red bush of the young woman's pussy. She had orgasmed twice already from his cock gliding back and forth across hidden folds of sex, pressing against that spot deep inside that she had not known existed. But Gracius was thirsty for her sweet juices and had pulled out, the better to taste her. He lay on his side as his tongue teased her clit. She had one hand in his hair, the other on her lover's ass as she guided his cock into her mouth. He in turn was on his side, his mouth on Gracius's cock. The three formed a perfect triangle of pleasure, their groans and slurps masked by the drumming still echoing in the long house.

Bear turned to watch the woman riding his cock, watched her as she stared at her own cunt being stretched by his monster cock. He groaned and let loose a stream of cum, overfilling her, splashing down her thighs. The woman screamed, shaking, as her insides were flooded with cum. Val held on to her hips, grinding herself hard, biting down on the woman's fat nipple as she shook with her own orgasm.

They all fell into an exhausted sweaty pile, drained, happy. The drums kept banging for a while longer, until someone threw a shoe at them. The long house fell silent, until only the sound of snoring disturbed the dark and smoky air.

12