The Dark Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, with a straight face, "Karen and I needed to talk about Susan and her brother and the gold business.

"Remember, Susan will be here at five to play for us. No late arrivals and no sloppy clothes."

I gestured to the twins to stay a moment as the others left. "Are we organized for this evening? Some nice hors d'oeuvres? Should we have a bartender or let people serve themselves? Did we remember to have someone check the tune of the piano?"

Laura and Sarah were excited and on top of arrangements. A concert at Keeler on a freshly tuned Steinway!

I went to several classes in the morning, making amends with teachers and classmates and doing my best to be low profile about my complicated existence. It worked, sort of. I managed to catch Jim and Mark in the corridor on break and mention the bodyguard business. I kept that low key too, characterizing it as security for events at the gallery. They liked the idea of extra money in their jeans, and the free class with the expert on self defense and crowd control. I emphasized that this was a strictly no weapons proposition.

I was in my car when Karen and Susan climbed in, and got us out of the lot without attracting attention. I also drove out to a country restaurant my mother liked where we were not likely to see anyone we knew.

We scanned the menu and ordered quickly. The waiter looked disappointed when we asked for lemonade, but we were not taking alcohol breath back to school.

Susan was bursting with excitement over this mysterious lunch date. "Karen tells me your eccentric older brother is an accomplished silver and goldsmith, and also knows a lot about mining geology around here."

"Yes, that's true."

"I'd like to talk to you about a very confidential project. Would you mind verbally giving me your word that you will not repeat anything I say to anyone else?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well, we discovered gold deposits on mining property Kim owns out in the desert. The assay is very high grade, but the rocks we found were in a flood channel, so we don't have any idea how much is there or where it came from. So, item one, we need to hire an experienced mineral geologist to do some very quiet and careful prospecting for us. Second, we've decided that rather than turning the discovery over to one of the big gold companies, we would like to turn the gold into jewelry that can be sold in the gallery. Advertised as being made 100% from Arizona gold mined locally."

Susan hugged the body sitting next to her. "Oh, Karen, how exciting! I'm sure my brother would be interested."

"Do you think he would be willing to meet with us at his place on the weekend?"

"Theo, he is such a gypsy, I don't even know if he is at the house right now. But I can find out. We can call tonight when I am at your house."

Our food came and the adrenalin level dropped a little. Susan asked, "That jewelry idea is really neat. Who thought of that?"

Karen grimaced, "He did. He is impossible to be around. Did you know the paper he and Selma wrote has been accepted for publication in a refereed journal? And the head football coach at the university wants to talk to him next week? And he has collected several women, including me, who are out of their mind with lust for him and his loving? He nailed me good this morning and I'm still tingling."

"Karen! OMG, you've been to bed with Theo? I can't believe it. Over controlled, straight up Karen?"

Karen had Susan's hand, "It's worse than that. He found out I kicked my cheating husband out and just announced that he and Selma were taking me out to dinner to celebrate. We got dressed up and went to the most expensive place in town, he got me full of gin and asked what I really wanted to do with my life. To make a long story short, we went to the secret hideaway where he and Selma do their studying, he and Selma fucked my brains out, and he hired me to do what I've wanted to do for years."

Susan sagged back against the seat in a state of shock. She closed her eyes and collected herself. I could tell she was thinking about her date with destiny at Keeler in three hours. Karen looked at me and grinned. As an accomplice to seduction, she was first class. Susan was going to be in my bed tonight for sure.

Susan smiled and slowly opened her eyes. "I think some revisions to the program for this evening are in order. Will some of his conquests be there?

"Several."

"Good. Let's go back to school. I've got one class and then I will get ready for the recital. Is someone picking me up?

I said, "Yes, our security is a little complicated and Laura will come by whenever you say."

"Four-thirty would be great. When I play, I don't like to stand around beforehand, but I do need a few minutes with a strange piano, even a Steinway grand."

I let them both out at the far end of the campus, and went to see Coach Lyle. His senior players were not included in spring training, but usually several were going on to college ball and needed to stay in shape. So he went the extra distance and ran two parallel spring sessions, one for next year's high school players and one for the departing seniors. I had no plans for college football, but had friends from this year's team that were and had been asked to join them.

It was next week that we were going to the University to see the coach. Coach Lyle, who didn't let us use his first name, welcomed me and asked if I was ready for next week. "It would be nice if I knew more about what he and the math chair have in mind."

It was time for practice, which I couldn't do today, but we walked to the field together.

He asked, "What's the best and the worst they could tell you?

I was silent for a minute, and replied, "I guess that, between them, they could offer me a free ride. Or they could say they are impressed with me, but the competition is so fierce, the best they can offer is a walk on chance to make the junior varsity or something like that."

"Good. Keep those in mind. Now what do you answer? To each offer?"

"My mom needs me at the gallery for now, so I guess the answer is yes to both ends of the offers from the closest university. But it's possible things might develop so that I can't go to school at all next year. I haven't told her any of this because I wanted to see if there was a real offer on the table first."

"Smart thinking, Theo. What if we play for time. Tell them you are incredibly honored at a chance to play football and study math at the U, but you also have obligations to your mother's business, where you now have an executive position. The better the offer they are able to make, the more likely it is that your mother will consent to your accepting it."

We were nearing the field and he stopped us. I looked at his smiling face and said, "Coach, I'm beginning to understand why you are the winningest football coach in Arizona. I'm bought into that strategy 100%." We shook hands and I headed to Keeler to catch up on email and get ready for Susan.

Selma and Erica pulled in right behind me in the underground garage. I was sandwiched between them in the elevator on the way up. This allowed me to be beaten from both front and back.

"Ouch! What have I done now?"

"You'll find out soon enough, misbehaving teenager. Help us put things away and then we need a talk."

Ten minutes later, we were in Kim's bedroom and their clothes were disappearing. The bottom layer was their workout bras and shorts, and the sweaty body smell meant they had been in the gym. Once bare, they went after me. I was having a devil of a time not getting hard. They said, "Ok, come with us."

Their bedroom now had gym mats on most of the floor. They pointed down and said, "We need to get physical with you."

There followed ten minutes of energetic nude wrestling. Both of them used their bodies well and muscled me down. I smiled the whole time and liked the back and forth, working body parts to best advantage.

Finally, I collapsed on my back, "I give up. You've beaten me again. What slave duties must I perform?"

"That's better." They lay on me, catching their breath. "We are just a couple of middle aged broads that like to be near you. We like the sex too, but horsing around is great fun."

My fingers were idly caressing their hair and scalps. Selma's fingers were on my cock, causing it to grow.

"The grapevine says you have a new conquest. Is that true?"

"Susan is one hot lady, with many skills. We have not been to bed. If I behave properly, that may happen."

"May happen," he says. "Tell us about all the women you have put the make on who turned you down."

A tongue was now licking me in an intimate way. Another joined it. Things were heating up. I sat up and said, "I have a favor to ask."

We stood and moved to the shower. They exchanged looks and muttered, "Favors? He wants favors?"

I soaped them, pinched their nipples gently, and rubbed around their clits. They soaped me and stroked my cock.

As we toweled off, Selma said, "Ok, tell us the favor."

"If by faint chance, Susan has an interest in me, I owe her a good performance. I need to keep my male stuff where it is."

"OMG, he's worried about his performance!" They eyed my stiff item. I willed it to go down, which it wouldn't do under their scrutiny.

"Well, he got quite a workout this morning."

"If you could do three women before breakfast, how come you couldn't do us? Have we been discarded?"

I sensed trouble. "Give me a break! Last week you are telling me I am the best lover ever, and this week you are ready to dump me?"

I got sandwiched and kissed and bitten. Humming started.

I got them in front of the vanity mirror and worked on their hair. The tits were proud and high. They reached over and pinched each other's nipples. I gave them a dark expression that suggested violence.

"If you didn't have seduction in mind, you would be taking us. Beating our behinds and jamming that big thing."

"And?"

"Just don't forget we are needy too. Help us dress for the party you are throwing."

I resisted the sight of two beautiful women offering themselves to me and helped with lace underwear and zipping fancy dresses that did everything for their bodies. Even stockings and heels.

Things were almost ready when Laura showed up with Susan, who looked stunning in a pale yellow dress with generous cleavage and her hair in a chignon.

She was pleased with the recital room and immediately sat to run scales on the Steinway. The room was filled with gorgeous sound. Laura and Sarah and I looked at each other and nodded. This was going to be a terrific evening. The piano even drove thoughts of sex from my mind.

We were in the adjoining room with strains of Bach coming thru as people arrived. No one said a word, already taken by the music. Susan had even brought little handouts of the program. She stopped and came out to meet everyone. The room pulsed with energy and beautiful women. Kim passed by and whispered, "This was a fantastic idea, Theo!"

As we filed to our seats, I asked Susan if she wished the drapes to be closed. "No, the desert view is amazing. I hope my playing will do justice to it."

She sat and adjusted the bench once more, and said quietly, "Thank you so much for inviting me. I haven't played for an audience in a long time and it is really exciting."

The next hour was simply stunning. Her command of the instrument was superb. We received a tutorial in two hundred years of classical piano, beginning with Bach, and concluding with Brahms.

At the end, everyone was so taken that eyes were being wiped. I went over and helped Susan to her feet. She whispered up to me, "I've never played that well in my life. You coaxed something out of me I didn't know was there."

I got out of the way and Susan was the center of conversation until Laura and Sarah called us in to dinner. I made sure that Susan had Kim on one side and Clara on the other. I huddled with Sarah and asked if they needed help in serving. "Would you like to do the wine?" Her eyes glistened at me with pride and happiness. She added, "Theo, you are something else, arranging this. Your women are six inches off the floor."

I made the rounds with bottles of white and red, pouring generously. I said to myself that the affair was pretty classy, even if it had been my idea. Laura bumped her hip into me, and said, "If you don't get to bed that woman tonight, I'm crazy. I told her that I had a date and you were in charge of taking her home." The look she gave me suggested that rewards would be in order. My hand grazed her behind suggestively. "Later."

After the twins and I cleared, I said, "There is dessert wine and little tidbits on the sideboard in the other room. Our guest has graciously consented to an encore or two."

It was some encore. Chopin, Beethoven, and Ravel. I thought to myself, if you can have sex by listening to it, this is how it will be.

The sounds of the great piano died away and total silence enveloped the room. No one dared to break it until Susan stood and gave a short bow to the group. Then thunderous applause and cries of "Bravo!"

One by one, the group faded away, including Kim, who gave me a dangerous, "Treat her properly," look. I killed the lights and we stood at the window. She reached for my arm and folded it around her.

"That was magical. I'm not sure you were right to walk away from a music career."

Her face leaned up for a kiss. A long passionate kiss.

"You've done something to me. A week ago, you were my smart English student. Now you have got me involved in a wild gold scheme, you have revived my music life, and you have my body quivering for you."

We rocked back and forth a long time, kisses interspersed with small noises. She whispered, "Which bed are we spending the night in?"

"There is a very nice bed here, but I'm happy to take you home if you wish." I adjusted my tone so that she knew a male was after her.

"Probably best not to have your car at my house overnight." She smiled and kissed me again. I began to undo the back of the dress.

"That's an incredibly sexy dress you have on tonight. I'm going to be careful removing it."

She leaned into me. "My mother bought it for me on my last birthday. She worries about my love life and wants to know why I haven't found a guy to settle down with."

We were walking to the back of the house with my hand caressing her curvy behind. The lace bikini panties left a lot of skin to fondle. "Why haven't you?"

Her arm was around me, "Too picky, I guess. Don't want to marry another teacher. Need to find someone smarter than I am. Has to be a guy who can light my fire." Smiled and swatted me.

"Gee, you are going to get my performance anxiety going."

There was a low bedlight in the room and I was undoing her bra. She said, "My tits are too small. Guys want big tits."

My fingers had found her nipples which were not small. I worked them over, making her lean back against me and make more little noises.

"Maybe big tits aren't everything a woman has to offer."

She turned and wrapped her hands around my neck. "You are one hell of a seducer, Theo Parsons. I bet I don't have to worry about performance..." Her hand was undoing my trousers and finding the hard cock within.

"I can smell myself from all the adrenalin during the recital."

"I like good performance sweat. Especially on a body like yours." Before she could move, I was on my knees with the skimpy briefs at her ankles. My tongue explored while my hands kept her pelvis from jumping around. Within seconds, she shrieked and came. I slipped the rest of the way out of my clothes and picked her up, lips fastened to an erect nipple.

She was so hot and quivering, I didn't waste any time but gently eased her thighs apart and drove in firmly. This was a tight, little used cunt that definitely needed the attentions of a strong, aggressive male.

"Oh god, that is so good, Theo. More, please."

I took my time, working all the right places with my lips and tongue. The cock was just busy enough to keep her having little gasping orgasms. Slowly I built us up to the big one, and as she froze in complete ecstasy, I filled her with a large serving of my come.

She was on top, recovering. Shaking, mumbling, twitching. My cock still in her and not soft.

I whispered to her, "I don't know if my performance was as good as yours at the piano..."

"Shut up! I've never been fucked like that. No wonder there are all these incredible women around you. I'd marry you in a minute, but I can't have you to myself, can I? My own sexy principal is in line ahead of me." She giggled and put her head down. I pulled the sheet up and gently massaged her back and ass. She humped on me, squeezing the cock that wouldn't go down.

"Have you done girl sex?"

"Once or twice in school." She wiggled in little circular motions.

"I could get your sexy principal in bed with us."

She jerked and looked at me in the dim light. "You're kidding! That would be awesome."

"I don't understand it, but having sex with me seems to turn these women on to each other."

She sat up and bounced on me. Her eyes were sparkling and her voice laughing.

"She said you seduced her and hired her. Are you going to hire me?"

"Susan! I am in so much trouble already for stealing Selma and Karen..."

"I'm not going to hire someone I've only been to bed with. Kim would kill me. You have to bring a new program to Parsons if you want to join the staff."

"Just being a good fuck for either gender won't get me in?" She bounced hard and squeezed.

I reached up and tweaked the nipples. "You are a fabulous fuck. But you are also smarter than hell and currently underemployed pounding English into teenage brains."

"Shit, this is too much. I'm fucking you and have to think at the same time."

"But don't you dare get out of there. Just keep my insides entertained while I come up with something."

I leaned her forward so I could molest her breasts while she tried to think. Every time my teeth got on a nipple, she shook and clenched me.

"Karen told me you forced her to tell you what she wanted to do with her life."

"I suppose she didn't tell you the force she mentioned included three orgasms?"

The sent Susan over the edge into a come of her own. I flipped us over and urgently thrust into her until she screamed yet another one.

I came back in a minute with water and a towel for cleaning up. I turned out the light and said, "We can talk about this in the morning."

"I already know what I am going to tell you, but need to sleep on it. By the way, I have a first period class, so I need to be out of here by seven."

I gathered her delicious back to me and closed my eyes.

It was a fine evening, and a fine morning, when she climbed over me and her pointy breasts grazed my chest. My hand on her butt stopped her in place.

"I don't want you to think you are just another fuck for a guy with a lot of women friends. You are special. Very special. If I can help with your dreams, tell me."

"Shit Theo, you are making me cry!"

We stood under the shower together, soapy bodies sliding around. Lots of good vibes.

"I'll make us a quick cup of coffee to go while you dress."

She sat in the passenger seat, quietly sipping the coffee. "We have to talk."

"If we visit your brother tomorrow, we can talk on the way down there."

"Yes. Let me work on that. We never made that phone call last night." She grinned at me. "It was so complicated with us establishing compatibility."

I kissed her fingertips. "These are wonderful hands. You use them well."

"There you go again, making me all gushy inside." She climbed out. "Yesterday I was worried about the neighbors and my reputation. Today, I don't give a ..."

"Ring me on my cell if we have a green light for tomorrow. If we go, I will tell Kim that this is a man to man deal, and she stays home until he agrees, if he does."