The Dark Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked around to the driver's side and kissed me through the window. "There. Mrs.Winslow will tell the neighborhood that Susan finally has a boyfriend who looks awfully young."

"But growing up fast, thanks to your expert attentions."

She flipped him the finger as she walked to the house. He wondered how Mrs. Winslow would integrate that with new boyfriend.

A few minutes later, he was striding into the office and kissing Clemmie. She clung to him. "I miss you when you are away."

"Come into my office for a minute." She closed and locked the door. He pushed her up against the wall, hands exploring and pinching. Her breath was rapid and her mouth sought his.

After a long minute, they came up for air. "What did I tell you last week about us?"

"You said I was special, but we couldn't have sex in the office."

His hand was inside her thong panties. She was hotter than a pistol and came instantly when his fingers entered her. "Didn't you tell me a girl needed an orgasm every day to work efficiently?"

"Yes, you no good bastard. You know what I need is that famous cock of yours in me."

"What you need more than me is a decent guy your own age with a good job, a good cock and who will respect you."

She pushed at him, sniffling. "And how do I do that? Guys are a problem."

"Let me think on it. And the other problem too. Now we have to get to work. I have classes this afternoon."

After going through the email and snail mail and leaving most of it in Clemmie's capable hands, he went looking for Kim. She was in the gallery, having an impromptu staff meeting before opening time.

"I am so pleased with everything here. I am definitely going to leave town more often. I did want to give you a heads up about new directions for the gallery. With some excellent recruiting by Theo," she glanced around and noticed him on the side in the back, "we are going to be able to expand our programs both outside Arizona, as well as in greater depth with the community. I don't have more specifics today, but will soon. Again, thanks for your hard work and results."

They walked away together. "You were looking for me?"

"I was. We have a crisis. Several crises, actually. What about lunch at that country place you like?"

"Yes. Unless we need to talk now. You are looking serious."

"You told me I needed to look older and executive."

She smiled. "You do. You certainly do. That blazer is very handsome on you. The twins told me you let them fix your hair. Every time I turn around you are looking more masculine and it makes my staff tingle."

He laughed and went in search of Clara. She was at her desk checking background on a well off client who was about to visit. "Hey," she said.

"Hey yourself. You are looking fabulous as usual. I suppose familiarity with the staff is not allowed here in the open."

"You have sworn off your molesting ways?" Her smile was wide.

"You are the most molestable chick around. Now that we have had a first date, what's next?"

"Mama says we went way too far for a first date and I have to clarify your intentions."

"I'm looking forward to that, but the reason I am here is about gold."

"Hmm. A subject at least as exciting as sex. What about gold?"

"I've found a man who might fit the bill as both goldsmith and geologist. I may be able to see him this weekend, and if we put a deal together, you are suddenly going to be busy designing the gallery's gold program. Have you had any time to think about it since I tossed the ball in your direction?"

She looked at him quizzically, "So that wasn't bullshit at the house? You really want me to take charge of the gold program?"

"Yes, and Kim does too. That's why I am here. To tell you to light a fire."

She boxed his ears and kissed him hard. "As if you hadn't already lit my fire. I thank you for this, Theo. It's the kind of challenge I like."

Her fingers slipped across his as he walked away.

He brought his car around to the front of the gallery to pick up Kim for lunch. She looked just right and he felt a sense of pride to be with her. His boss, his lover, his teacher, his mother. All of that and more.

She turned in her seat and smiled at him. He said, "What?"

She took his hand and kissed it. "I have a report on last night from Karen."

"I've blown it again, have I?"

"My son, the rogue who seduces innocent women into his devious plans."

"Did you like the piano?"

"I lay in my bed last night with that music echoing in my head. Theo, it was divine!"

"I thought so too. I told her that."

"Karen says Susan is even more smitten with you than she is."

Before he could speak, Kim added, "She has to be on our team, doesn't she?"

"Thank god you think so! I never realized it, but she is so underutilized as a high school English teacher!"

"Karen says you pulled the same trick of asking her what she really wanted to do."

He frowned, "Not such a bad trick. Look at the talent it's gotten us."

"If you are not careful, I am going to tease you mercilessly about your talent hunts."

They laughed as he pulled into the restaurant's parking lot. Getting out, she said, "Theo, come around here and give me a hug."

Her body was warm and pressed against him all the way up and down. Her whisper was soft, "You are more and more the husband I've never had. Is that ok?"

As they walked in, he responded, holding her hand tightly, "Yes, but only with a very liberal definition of marriage!"

(cont'd in Part 4 - A Magnificent Gold Necklace)