The Dark Lady Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen said she would drive me back in the morning, so I rode with Phyllis and the baby, whose name was Betsy, in Karen's car.

Phyllis said, "Theo, you sure got to my roommate tonight. I've never seen her so emotional. And the rest of them. I haven't seen that much loving before either. Do you put something in their drinks?"

She was trying to be lighthearted, but the tension was obvious. Karen's friend had issues. Maybe lots of issues. Karen and I tried to keep the conversation going with talk about the new arts program, but it was flat.

When we got to Karen's house, Phyllis went in the bedroom to change Betsy and get her ready for bed. Karen got beers for all of us and we sat in her living room. She pulled my head down in her lap and said, "After all that heavy stuff at dinner, I have to shift gears and talk about Phyllis. The very short version is she has serious issues with her marriage and her husband is being an ass. It took several days for her to open up to me about it and she is really nervous about another male helping. I think what happened tonight made a difference. She saw how a whole room full of women loves you and believes in you."

She leaned down and kissed me tenderly. "You've made me famous again. As far as I can find out, no one has ever passed that exam early with a perfect score. The School Board is going to be ecstatic."

She added, "As they wave goodbye to one great student, one principal and two teachers!"

Phyllis came in from the kitchen and sat down next to us. "I guess this is about me."

Silence.

I said, "Karen feels that she took too long to acknowledge that her marriage was a failure. I don't believe in busting up marriages that can be fixed, but I also don't believe in hanging on to something with nothing more than hope."

I went on, "The Parsons group has a tradition that we climb into bed to talk about things. If it wouldn't make you too uncomfortable, could we do that?"

Phyllis looked at Karen, who nodded back. She said, hesitantly, "I guess I'm willing to try just about anything right now."

I borrowed a toothbrush, used the bathroom and climbed in with Karen. She felt good and said so. "Theo, you devil, I get hot before you even touch me." Phyllis was walking in and heard that. "Oh, I can go to the other bed."

Karen said in a very firm voice, "Phyllis Taylor, get in here this minute. If he gets fresh, I will deal with him. I'm still his principal for a few more hours."

I lifted up the sheet so she could see I had on my briefs and she slowly got into the bed with us. Karen reached across me and pulled on her arm. We got her between us, face down, and applied hands and fingers to the backside. She was stiff as a board but started to relax in a few minutes. Karen eased the nightie up and worked on her legs. Phyllis let out a few happy moans. I concentrated on neck and shoulders. After another few minutes, the nightie disappeared and Karen was digging hard into her glutes. The moans rose in volume and Phyllis said, "She used to kill me in school with those fingers. No mercy at all."

Karen said, "She was the 1500 champ on her team and needed a massage almost every night."

I said, "Tell me the story." My fingers stayed busy, working lower.

Phyllis said, "You tell him, Karen."

"She married Jack two years ago after a long engagement. They were never that sure of each other, but her clock was ticking. They had sex before they got married and it was ok. She stopped birth control before the wedding, and missed her very first period. The labor with Betsy was hard, and she had to be stitched back together afterwards. Jack does nothing around the house, and spends every Friday night with his buddies. He ignores Betsy and seldom even holds her. He didn't touch Phyllis for weeks after the delivery and when they finally had sex, he said she was no good anymore."

Karen looked at me, and Phyllis was shaking under my hands.

I said, in a hard voice, "Someone needs to take him to the cleaners."

"She tried to talk to him, but he slapped her face and walked out of the house for three days."

I said, softer, "So I suppose there isn't any money, your folks are not in shape for you to go there, and you're scared about getting back to the teaching job after maternity leave."

"Oh, and you cry a lot."

"Theo, don't be cruel, she is all screwed up."

I sat up against the headboard and eased the crying body into my arms. She reluctantly straddled me and felt my hardness underneath. Karen got behind and pushed us together.

"Let's do a little addition. First, she plays beautiful piano. She has a wonderful child. You tell me the kids love her teaching. She has this fine body I am already lusting for."

My hands were working on the head nestled in my shoulder. The crying dried up. She whispered, "Theo, there is some kind of magic about you. I have this wreck of a marriage, and you are telling me I can start again. Just with what I have."

Karen leaned in and kissed me. "Be careful, he gets your juices going too."

Another whisper, "He already has. Feel me."

Karen's wet fingers went into my mouth. "Hmm. Prime pussy."

She jerked. "Theo, you're crude." Her fingers were between us, tracing the outline of my erection.

Karen was working on her back. "You know what you are going to do next, don't you?"

She jerked again, "Karen! I can't! You are both terrible, trying to seduce me."

I turned her head up and gave her my best seduction kiss. Slow, gentle, wet. Karen's hand was underneath her, fingers busy. Phyllis was wriggling in our arms.

"Oh god, I am so hot. We have to stop this." My cock was fully hard and poking out of my briefs into her hand. I juiced on her from the big helmet tip.

"You are going to do me, aren't you? Kiss me, please."

I didn't stop the kiss until Karen had lifted her and pulled down hard. She wasn't tight, but my cock told me she was nice and snug and needed action.

"Oh Theo, this is not in the script. I thought we were just going to talk. God, you feel so nice in there. I haven't had sex in over a year. Please keep doing that, please."

Her arms were around me and she was levering herself up and down, faster and faster and crying out as she had a sudden climax.

I had Phyllis laid out beneath me, still moving slowly in her. Karen lay by her side, talking dirty. "Roomie, you have the sexiest body around. Remember that guy I went out with, and you were so hot for him you jumped in bed with us and told him you were a better screw than I was?"

"Karen, I apologized over and over for that! Are you still mad?" She was smiling now, and even humping at me.

"You know what is going to happen to you? He is going to do you again and make you scream. Then he is going to do me and we are going to sleep on all this."

I took my time with Phyllis, letting my cock do the talking. Her body was in constant motion, responding to nerve signals her brain hadn't received in a long time. Her voice turned to odd phrases and moans, building up to a complete explosion that filled the room with noise. Karen dashed off to see if we had awakened Betsy. She came back with a warm little package that was thrust into her mother's bare bosom while Karen and I cleaned up the mess. Betsy took a nipple and closed her eyes.

Phyllis looked at my still hard cock and laughed, "Theo, now I know what those women see in you!"

Karen climbed on and said, "He got me all mellow at a dinner with one of the other teachers. Then got me all excited asking what I really wanted to do with my life. Before I knew what was happening, I was babbling my secrets and he had this in me. I came and came, and haven't looked back since."

She leaned down and said, "Turn us over and do me. Do me hard so I scream like Phyllis."

I woke to the smell of coffee and the noise of sucking.

They were standing by the bed, both gloriously naked, looking down at me. "Wore you out, did we?"

Actually, I wasn't hard, which was unusual for the morning. "That kid is terrific. She likes her mommy's milk, doesn't she?

"The doctor says I can start soft food and cut back some on the milk."

I smiled and said, "The mommy pussy was very welcoming last night. Did you like having some sex along with your marriage counseling?"

Phyllis handed Betsy to Karen and pulled the sheet back. "Kind sir, is there more for a needy woman who is headed for divorce?" Something was springing up hard in her stroking hand.

Karen laughed and said, "Horrors, I have to take the child away from this scene of adulterous coupling."

The woman in my arms this morning was laughing and smiling and wanting me badly. I backed her against the wall and asked if she needed more than one orgasm in the morning to get a good start on the day.

She said so Karen could hear, "You are an arrogant bully. You give us orgasms until we are limp as a noodle and you can ravish us as you wish!"

"And don't you dare stop!" I had my hands cupped under her ass and she was posting on me. Karen came around the corner to see what all the moans were about. "Phyllis, I can see that look in your eyes! You are not allowed to fall for him. You will screw up the group."

Phyllis waited until an orgasm ran through her and asked, "What does that mean?"

"Two weeks ago, I was where you are, having incredible sex and falling for him. Look at me now, totally in harness, working my ass off to develop a world class arts program for Parsons. It's terrible!"

Karen had moved into our embrace and was getting kisses and licks and pinches on her own fine nipples. Her hand was swatting my behind, urging me harder into her sexy friend with the repaired emotions.

Before my legs gave out, Phyllis had a super loud screaming orgasm and collapsed in my arms. A cry from the kitchen sent Karen scrambling back there.

I hoisted Phyllis on my shoulder and walked us to the shower. "You are a big bad fucker, Theo, but she is right, I am falling for you, falling bad."

"I thought you had a sloppy cunt that no guy would want?"

A shadow passed across her face, followed by a smile, and a cuff to my head. "Did you notice I've been doing my kegels?"

"I did. You do as much or more for my cock as these other women. Nothing to worry about in that department."

She was rubbing her soapy front on me and whispered, "That's for real? No bullshit to make me feel better?"

I sat on the floor of the shower and shoved two fingers into her flexing cunt and took a good grip on the nice sized clit with my teeth.

A minute later she was shaking and crying out. "Shit, shit, shit. I could come like that all day. Maybe I'm not washed up as a woman?"

Wrapped in a towel, I carried her to the kitchen and deposited the body on a stool. I used a fresh towel to dry the long hair. "She says she might not be washed up as a woman. We need a second opinion."

Now clothed in a tee shirt, with Betsy on her arm, Karen came to us and stuck her tongue at Phyllis. "Washed up one, I'm going to tell him about us."

"Karen! No! That's private."

"There are no sex secrets with Theo. He knows there is girl sex going on around him. Two of his women never had a cock in them until they met him."

Karen was grinning and Phyllis was looking scared.

"Theo, both of us got to college without our cherries but the popping didn't include orgasms. We were completely retarded until our upper class big sister took us out for some forbidden beer drinking one night and then had us in her bed afterwards. She made us kiss each other while she stuck her fingers in our twats and rubbed until we screamed and came. After that, we never slept alone in our dorm beds."

"How awful. You got each other off?"

"We had a great two years together that included a lot of two-way and three-way sex."

Karen and I left Phyllis and Betsy smiling as we ran for work. I texted Karen, "Call me when you are free."

There was a welcoming committee in my office. Kim, Clara, Laura and Sarah were crammed thigh to thigh on the sofa. Clemmie was in my chair. Kim said, "We want the full story, and it better be good."

Their looks were stern. "I thought this meeting was about the gold program?"

"Don't give us that. Talk, or we'll torture it out of you."

"She's nice."

"We know that. Clemmie, give him one of those drop kicks in the balls. Maybe that will loosen his tongue."

Clemmie left her skirt on the chair and advanced, arms in the air. The feet did look dangerous. I rushed her as she dropped to a crouch, and caught her crotch with my arm, tossing her high in the direction of the sofa bodies. They threw the body back in my direction. I went down fast and let her land full out. The lips tasted divine and her tough body was beating me.

"Damn it, Theo, talk to us." They pulled up their skirts and surrounded us on the floor. Clara and Laura removed Clemmie's gorgeous red panties and paddled her incredible butt.

"Ok, but it is going to sound very alpha male and you have to promise not to hit me just because of that." My hands also beat softly on Clemmie.

Before I could begin, my cell phone chimed. I put it on speaker and perched it on Clemmie's back.

"Hi, what do you need?"

"That was really sweet, Theo, she is on cloud nine."

Eyes were rolling. Someone whispered, "Not again!"

"Her Spanish is pretty good?"

"Excellent. The Hispanic community at home loves her. The kids adore her."

"And the materials you and Susan are doing have to be in Spanish too?"

"Yes, of course. This is Arizona, Theo!"

"And she needs to stick around you while the divorce proceeds?"

"We haven't talked about it, but a woman with a one year old isn't very portable, even if Betsy is a charmer."

"Hang on a second." I turned to the room and said, "You should have seen Karen this morning in her birthday suit, holding the world's cutest little girl."

Clemmie had turned over and climbed into my lap. She called out, "Karen, it's a trap. Remember that line about 'barefoot and pregnant?' Be careful."

"Thank you, Clemmie. He is a devil. But my clock is ticking, just like Phyllis's was. What am I supposed to do about that?"

Selma was now sitting with us. "Karen," she said, "you will report for mommy counseling soon!"

I went back to my interrogation. "Karen, she is not going to want to be cooped up with a baby all day. Do you get my drift?"

"You mean we just hired our Spanish language graphics consultant?"

They had me face down on my front, fists pounding. Clemmie asked, "Karen, she was in such tough shape last night. What happened?"

"Are you sitting on him?"

"Yes. He already apologized for being an alpha male."

"We two-timed her, in a nice way. Theo and I climbed into bed in our underwear and told her the Parsons group always did serious conversation in bed. I thought she was going to turn us down, but she said something about running out of choices and got in."

"Then what happened?" The hands were behaving, just rubbing on Clemmie and me.

"Well, we started talking about her marriage and I described what has been going on, and how rotten Jack treats her. Theo picked it up and talked about how some marriages weren't worth saving. She crawled into his arms and started crying... Why do we all cry in Theo's arms?"

Kim asked, "Is there more?"

"You can guess. I'm using my hands on her, Theo is kissing her and she is melting. Melting real fast. She is across his hips and twitching. I put my fingers in her and she gushed on me and I fed them to Theo. He told her she was prime pussy and buried himself in her."

Selma said, "So the poor woman had a great orgasm and went right to sleep."

"You nailed it, Selma. Except I was so hot, I made him do me too before we turned out the light."

Sighs went up around the room.

"Why were you naked this morning?"

"You all know why. He just makes you glow. You want to dance and you don't care who sees you."

"And I suppose she is a new woman and wants him again?"

"Sarah! How perceptive..."

I looked up and Erica was on her knees next to Kim. "So last night's basket case has her life back and is going to work for us? Is HR ever going to get in front of all this hiring?"

"Erica, it's funny but it's serious too. He fixes women, that's all there is to it. Give him a kiss of thanks from me. I have to go, the President of the Board is here to talk about my replacement."

Clemmie turned around and wiggled her bare butt on my hardness. "Well girls, we've been had again. Somebody please give me my pants back."

There was coffee and work talk in the conference room. Selma was done with school and almost organized for our trip to Eduardo. I looked at Erica and described my hoped for success in finding some skilled and dependable Mexican laborers. Legal ones, if possible. She nodded and said, "I can't believe the advance notice."

Susan was also done with school and filled us in on the arts department thinking on gold and diamonds. She also said, softly, "He makes it look easy, but Theo, you did what the rest of us were hoping for desperately last night. She plays like an angel. I know already she is a terrific addition to the group." More sighs around the table. Kim walked over and pulled my hair. "I told him last night how proud I was of him for that test result. Then he turns around and makes us all teary helping an abused mother." She punched my arm. "Remember, young son, you are establishing very high expectations among your women."

Clara lead us into the details of how to reorient the gallery to be inclusive of the new jewelry offerings. "In addition to DR, I have a feeling that if we offered materials and a well equipped workshop, and a sales outlet, some very talented artisans interested in unique pieces with an historical flavor of Spanish America would be happy to join us. A smaller scale version of the shops in Santa Fe."

Clemmie had been on the phone with DR and relayed the latest information. "That darn guy, he is almost as bad as Theo. Every other sentence is an offer to share his bed and his you know what. The boulder is in pieces and he says the stack of gold and diamonds is getting bigger. He didn't actually say that over the phone but I could tell that's what he meant. Theo and Selma and I are taking three cars down there Saturday. DR will get his car back, Kim will be with me in mine, and Theo and Selma will go in hers to Nogales from the ranch."

Kim nodded, looking at me. "What about legal and finance?"

"We are seriously behind and it is all my fault. With the excitement of the last couple of days over, I promise to do better. I have to run now, this is my day for lunch with the football coach at the university. Before I go, I have a suggestion, why don't a couple of you go over to Karen's, volunteer to watch Betsy, and take momma shopping for some nice clothes for around here? And don't let her pay, I'll bet that husband has found a way to strip their accounts clean." I looked at Kim, "Why don't you tell Karen to help her with the divorce lawyer business. Our nickel."

Clemmie followed me out and kicked. "I'm going to drop you one of these times, badass." She draped herself over me right there in the corridor and whispered, "You made me cry, damn you. Kiss me and come to dinner tonight."

Her eyes were wet again as I hurried to my car. My lips tingled. I changed at the house into something a high school senior jock would wear on a recruiting visit and got to Coach Lyle's office just as he was walking out looking for me.

"There you are. Good looking clothes. Let's go in my car."

The coach was an auto nut in his spare time and today he was driving a 1969 restored Camaro. He gave it some pedal out of the lot, and we peeled rubber in a totally forbidden way. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I said, "Great wheels. My mom would kill me if I bought something like this."