The Dark Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

"No sorry, I told my parents I'd be home and we have school tomorrow."

"School ... what about the dark room?" Sylvia asked.

"What about it?"

"Well we're dating now. Are you going to do anything in there? Are you going to suck or fuck Mr. Johns?"

"Oh, I hadn't really thought about it. What do you think?"

"Well, it would seem weird if we're going out and yet doing that in the dark room wouldn't it?"

"What if he grabs me though? If I push him away it might ruin it for the others."

"I guess ..."

"How about," Sarah suggested, "That given there's only like four weeks of school left, we let what ever happens in the dark room happen, but outside of it, we're exclusive?"

Sylvia only gave it a moment's thought. "That sounds perfect!"

"Awesome!" Sarah replied and kissed her new girlfriend.

~~~~~~~

Allison slipped into Dave's bed. She was as quiet as possible in an effort not to disturb him. She wanted him to wake because his cock was in her mouth, not just because the bed moved. She held her breath and lay still beside him. She didn't touch him at all. She listened intently and waited for a sign that would betray if he'd woken or not. She felt him stir and roll toward her slightly, but his breathing remained regular and deep. She was convinced he was asleep. She wriggled her way down the bed and moved her face to his crotch. She had to roll him a bit to gain the access she needed, but managed to do so without waking him. She sucked his flaccid cock into her mouth, able to take all of it and roll it around. At first nothing happened, but before long she felt it start to grow. She moaned as it expanded to the point that she was unable to hold all of it any longer. She continued to suck him. She heard him moan. His hips thrust toward her and she took him as deep as she could.

"Jo?" she heard him mumble, clearly not fully awake. Then the covers were ripped back and she was exposed to the dim light of the dark room.

"Allison!" he exclaimed with a hiss.

Allison sucked her way to the tip of his cock and let him slide from her mouth.

"Daddy, did you just call me Jo?" she asked, intrigued.

"I ... no ... what? Did I?" he stammered.

"I'm sure you said Jo when you woke up," Allison teased.

"I was dreaming," he replied a little too hurriedly.

"About Jo sucking your cock?" Allison asked eagerly.

"No!" Dave insisted, "It was really abstract, but I was really horny, I don't even know how to explain it."

"That's ok, I don't mind," Allison giggled and again sucked his cock into her mouth. She continued for a few minutes before she pushed him onto his back on the bed. She climbed over him and mounted him. She groaned as his large cock speared into her pussy. She placed one hand on his chest to help in her bouncy movement. She teased his mouth with the other. She knew that he'd smell pussy on them. She knew that he'd assume that it was hers; that he'd think she would have masturbated before coming to his room. She knew that he would be wrong and that the taste he enjoyed would be Jo's.

Just thinking about it drove Allison wild. She ground hard down on his cock, impaled and stretched as she circled her hips. She felt his teeth on her fingers, his hands on her breasts. She was going to cum. She rubbed back and forth and leaned forward to ensure contact with her clit. She came. She held still on Dave's cock and her pussy clenched and released as pleasure coursed through her body.

Dave continued to thrust up at her. She held on and whimpered from pleasure. She felt Dave explode and flood her insides. She squealed quietly in glee. As his cock pulsed she crushed her tits against his chest and kissed him.

"Thanks Daddy," she whispered. "I'd better get back to Jo's room in case she wakes up."

"Well thank you sweetie," Dave groaned as Allison slipped from his cock and his bed.

~~~~~~~

Jo listened to Allison's footsteps in the hall as she approached. Her door creaked ever so slightly as Allison came in. She expected her friend to get into the made up bed on the floor and sleep, so was shocked when she felt her own bed move and Allison joined her.

"Have fun?" Jo asked.

"Hell yes," Allison sighed. Jo felt Allison's hands on her body. They roamed over her belly and breasts, her hips and legs. Fingers teased at her pussy. Allison moved on top of her and a thigh thrust against Jo's pussy. Jo found herself unable to say no. Soon Allison had moved again and Jo found her friend move so that their pussies scissored together. Allison was completely soaked.

"Wet much?" Jo giggled as her friend mashed their lips together.

"Cum does that to my pussy," Allison whispered back.

"Wait, Dad filled your pussy and you're scissoring with me?" Jo asked, shocked.

"Uh huh," Allison replied. "Know what he said when he woke up with a mouth on his cock?"

Jo went still. Allison continued to grind, but Jo couldn't move.

"What?"

"Your name. There I was with his cock in my mouth and he said your name. He said he was dreaming. I like to think he was dreaming about you sucking his cock."

"What? That's so wrong," Jo protested feebly.

"Its so wrong that it's fucking hot," Allison replied with a moan. She ground her cummy pussy against Jo's. Jo responded ever so slightly.

"Ally, ... I ... oh fuck I don't know what to think," Jo moaned. The pleasure of the contact destroyed the coherency of her thoughts.

"Don't think, just enjoy," Allison suggested.

Jo went with the suggestion and slipped her hand down to tease her clit as Allison continued to rub against her. It wasn't long until she came hard. She wanted to tell Allison that it wasn't the first time that her father's seed had been mixed with her juices, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

In the end, after Allison had orgasmed as well, the two girls drifted off to sleep together in Jo's bed.

~~~~~~~

"Jo, I have to tell you something," Allison said. She'd woken early and been left with her own thoughts for too long.

Jo turned, surprised by the tone of Allison's voice. "Wow, sounds kind of ominous when you say it like that."

"Fuck, I have to tell someone and you're the only one that I think might have some chance of understanding me."

"Okay ..."

"Just don't interrupt until I'm done, okay?"

"Sure," Jo replied. She wondered what on earth she could expect.

Allison launched into the tale of how she had attempted to seduce her brother and exactly what had happened. Jo listened, enthralled, shocked and amazed as Allison told her the full story right up until the fact that she'd fled the house when he'd refused to have any more to do with it.

"And that's how I ended up here the other night. I'm a freak."

"Shit."

"I know. I understand if you think I'm a pervert and want nothing to do with me," Allison said with a heavy sigh.

"No, that's not it at all," Jo said as she pulled her friend into a tight hug. "You know how you asked me if I've ever thought about grabbing my Dad's cock in the dark room?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, um, shit, that's ... well I've done more than think about it. Like, a lot more." Allison's face light up and wondered given the situation whether it was hope or lust that she saw.

Allison wanted to know more, but Jo found herself unable to tell the story. Eventually they drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

"Come on girls, get it together, we'll be late for school!" Dave's shout startled both girls and they jumped to scramble to be ready on time.

"You have to tell me more," Allison insisted as she buttoned up her blouse.

"After school," Jo promised.

"After school? But that's fucking ages away!"

"Well that's when it has to be," Jo insisted. "None of the others can know this Ally. None."

"I get it," Allison replied.

~~~~~~~

"Room going dark in 10 seconds," Dave advised the girls lined up along the bench. They all grinned back at him.

Allison watched Dave as he counted down the last 10 seconds. Specifically, she watched his crotch as his cock swelled in anticipation of what was to come. She licked her lips and dragged her gaze away from him. She'd positioned herself next to Jo and was determined to keep track of where she went. As soon as it was dark she tapped Jo on the shoulder so that they swapped spots. The tricky bit came when she was then trapped on the shoulder from the other side. She swapped and tapped again, immediately switching back. Then she tapped what she hoped was still Jo and switched with her again. Everyone settled down at that point.

Allison turned to the girl that she hoped was Jo and kissed her. She tried to judge whether the kiss was the same as those that they'd shared the night before. The style certainly seemed right. She slid her hand up under her friend's skirt and felt a thong. She had watched carefully when Jo dressed, not with the intent of memorising what she wore, but just because it turned her on. She knew that Jo had worn a nude coloured thong. Inspired, she quickly knelt down and pulled it down her friend's legs, happy when the girl stepped out of it. She shoved it in the pocket of her skirt and grinned to herself in the dark.

Allison nearly jumped out of her skin when a pair of hands fumbled about her head even as she knelt in front of Jo. She felt Dave's cock bump against her and quickly turned to take him in her mouth. She teased him with her lips and tongue. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, tickled at the sensitive underside and slid her lips up and down his length.

She used one free hand to reach to the girl that she now assumed to be Jo and slipped it under her skirt again. She found the girl's pussy and fingered it. She had to resist the urge to moan as she pushed her head down her teacher's cock. When she could feel him thrust at her, she stopped. He tried to pull her to her feet, but she moved away and made it clear that she was done. He moved on, but only as far as the girl next to him, to Jo.

Allison hovered and sensed movement. She couldn't be sure what happened though. She wanted to know. She reached out and found Dave with her hands and pulled herself in behind him, crushed up against her back. Then she slid her hands under his shirt, to grip his chest from behind. She moved them down his body, past his belt. She grabbed the base of his cock and found another hand already there. A thrill shot through her body as she realised that the girl she assumed was Jo had taken up where she left off. Her Dad's cock was in her mouth! Allison wanted to turn the lights on.

Dave stepped back and Allison had to go with his movement. She wondered what had happened. She stroked the base of his cock with one hand. She continued to hold it and felt her hand move up against the other girl's butt. She quickly felt around and confirmed her suspicion that Dave now had his cock in the other girl's pussy. Jo's pussy! Dave was fucking his daughter! Allison moved enough that she could play with herself as well as hold Dave's cock. She desperately wanted to feel his cock pulse, to know that he'd cum in her pussy, but before that happened, he pulled out and made to move away. Allison let him go reluctantly. She finished herself off with her fingers, as a picture of Dave's cock buried in Jo's pussy fuelled her imagination.

~~~~~~~

"Um, I have an announcement," Sarah stated as the girls all sat around at lunchtime.

"Oh?" Allison replied on behalf of the group.

"Yeah, Um, Sylvia and I are going out."

"That's awesome!" Jo replied.

"Wait, what do you mean, going out?" Lucy asked.

"Like dating," Sylvia laughed in response. The girls all laughed at Lucy as she caught up with what had been said.

"Oooooooh," Lucy replied, and then laughed along with everyone.

"Congrats you guys," Allison said and hugged each of them in turn.

"So, does that mean that like, we have to avoid you in the dark room?" Jo asked. "'Cause you know, its fun and all and I can't have the D in there, so ..."

Allison bit back an exclamation at Jo's statement about not having the D. She'd watched carefully and had managed to sneak a glimpse up her friend's dress. Nothing had been said about the fact that Allison had kept someone's panties and the glimpse had confirmed that Jo no longer wore any.

"Um, no that's ok," Sarah said. "We decided that since there's not much time left in school that whatever happens in there is okay. We're going exclusive everywhere except the dark room."

"Well good for you guys," Jo smiled. "Even if it spoils some of the fun."

"I'm sure you'll survive, Jo," Lucy said to her friend.

"Of course I will. If there's nothing else, I can always entertain myself," Jo laughed.

~~~~~~~

"Tell me everything," Allison demanded as she dumped her school bag in Jo's room.

Jo laughed at her. "Geez, give me a chance to at least get changed Ally."

"Sorry, but I've been thinking about what you said all day and I'm horny as fuck. Especially since I've been holding onto these since photography!" She dangled the nude thong from her finger.

"I wondered who nicked that!" Jo declared. "I couldn't exactly ask either, you sneaky bitch."

"Well I wanted to know who was next to me, because I wanted to know what you would do if it was you. And now I know that you've sucked your Dad's cock and had it in your pussy. So spill!"

Jo sat on her desk chair and told Allison to sit opposite her on the bed. Slowly she told Allison how it had all happened; how the opportunity of the dark room had originally lured her and then how she'd come to fuck her Dad at home.

"Holy shit. That's so amazing. You're so fucking lucky!" Allison gushed when the tale was done.

"Yeah well, so sorry if I was a bit rude when you showed up here. I mean it kind of put a damper on what I could do around the house."

"I'm sorry Jo. Fuck, I mean your Dad is so awesome and I love fucking him. How could I have ever known that I'd be getting between the two of you like that? Now I feel bad for coming here."

"Don't," Jo interrupted, "I'm glad that you at least had somewhere you felt safe to come to, even if it did mean changing things. I mean, what Dad and I have ... it can't really last anyway. That doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy it while it does, but ... well ..."

"I have another confession," Allison said.

"Oh really? What on earth could that be I wonder?" Jo asked.

"Well its not as bad as having had sex with a relative," Allison replied.

"Come on then, surprise me."

"When I fucked your Dad last time, I kind of called him Daddy."

Jo laughed in response.

"What?"

"Oh I just can't believe that I'm actually having this conversation with you. I mean, first I tell you that I've fucked my Dad and now you're telling him you're calling him Daddy like you're my sister or something. I shouldn't be surprised though. Not given the way you asked for Daddy to fuck you when Sarah did you with the hairbrush. Having said that, I thought if anyone ever found out what I'd done with my Dad they'd be so freaked out they'd never talk to me again and ... well wow."

"Yeah, well what can I say? I'm a freak too? Unlike most people, the thought of seeing you fuck your dad blows my mind in a good way. I mean, you should feel how fucking wet I am just from talking about it."

Jo reached to her friend and pushed her back on the bed and slid her hand under her skirt. Her fingers found the damp crotch of Allison's underwear.

"You are wet, aren't you?"

"Fuck yes," Allison purred and she leant back on her elbows and spread her legs.

"I bet you taste good too, yeah?"

"Uh huh."

Jo grabbed Allison's panties and pulled them from her legs. Without ceremony, she moved under her friend's skirt and ate her pussy. When Allison had exploded, she lay beside her on her bed.

"Imagine if we were really sisters," Allison purred. "Fuck that would be hot."

"It would be," Jo agreed. "And I don't think Dad would mind if he had two daughters to fuck. Especially if he got to watch them have sex with each other as well."

"That is such an amazing thought. I would love to be your sister and have sex with you for him. I think I'd want him to join in though."

"Oh hell yes," Jo agreed. Allison slid her hand between Jo's legs and fingered her dripping wet pussy.

Jo spread her legs and Allison worked her way down to bury her head between her friend's legs and brought her to orgasm.

~~~~~~~

Lucy waited in the dark for her opportunity. She felt someone move past her and reached out, happy to have snagged Dave. His cock was already out of his pants and she wrapped a hand around it. It was moist. Someone had sucked or fucked him, possibly both.

Lucy had been feeling a little left out over the last couple of days. Sarah and

Sylvia had announced their relationship and for some reason Allison had been staying at Jo's house. The two of them had become particularly chummy after that and Lucy hadn't been able to work out why. So she was determined to do something that she could brag about to the others, something that she wasn't aware of anyone having done in the dark room.

She dropped to her knees and sucked Dave's cock into her mouth. The taste of pussy told her where it had been. She worked her panties down her thighs as she sucked him, then to her ankles. After a few moments she stood again and turned as she guided her teacher's cock between her legs. She pushed back as he thrust at her and worked her way down his hard shaft. She rocked back and forth on his cock. She loved how it filled her. Then she decided it was time for the main part of her plan. She pulled herself forward and slid off of his cock. She'd prepared herself in the break between lessons. It wasn't exactly something that she could just do without some sort of forethought. She reached behind herself and grabbed hold of Dave's cock. She pulled him toward her and felt the head bump against her anus. She pushed back.

It felt huge, but she was determined. She pushed and held his cock as the head started to slide inside her lubricated anus. She gasped as it popped inside a little. She pushed again and felt him slip deeper. Big was barely the beginning of how she would have described how it felt; it could have split her in two. She held still for a moment before she resolutely pushed back again. The cock slipped further inside. Again she stopped and allowed her body to adjust. She felt Dave pull back a little and then push forward. She allowed his movement to slowly drive his cock deeper. It started to feel good.

Lucy rocked back and forth on her teacher's cock. It slid in and out of her anus and caused her to moan at the intensity. She felt him put his hands on her hips and he began to fuck her. He drove his cock in and out with long slow strokes. She heard him grunt when most of it was inside her. His pace quickened and Lucy resisted her need to squeal. She bit down hard on her lower lip as his cock slid back and forth. She slipped a hand between her legs and fingered her clit. Her orgasm came hard and fast. Her pussy convulsed and her anus grasped the hard cock within it. She felt Dave shove his cock deep inside her butt and then hold there. She sighed as the warmth of his seed flooded her ass. Spurt after spurt of warm cum filled her.

The cock withdrew and Lucy hurriedly pulled her panties back up her legs. She felt the cum seep from her ass into the cotton. Dave announced the restoration of lighting to the room and Lucy blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light with everyone else's.

~~~~~~~

During lunch she quietly mentioned the state of her underwear to Allison.

"So you're the lucky one," Allison sighed. "He didn't even get near me today."

"Well I'm pretty sure that after he filled my ass with cum he wouldn't have wanted his cock going near anyone else," Lucy replied.

"Your ass? Holy fuck! You took that massive cock in your ass?"

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers