The Dark Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

Minutes later Allison came hard. She squealed with pleasure. Her torso shook and her thighs clamped against Jo's head. Dave found his own breathing had quickened and his cock hardened as he'd watched.

When Allison relaxed her legs enough for Jo to move, Jo slithered up her friend's body and kissed her.

"Daddy's all hard again," Allison said to Jo when the kiss broke apart. "I want to see you with your Dad's cock in your pussy. Will you fuck him for me Jo? Can I watch you fuck Daddy?"

Dave looked from one girl to the other. Despite what had happened thus far, he was incredulous. He heard the words out loud and was reminded of just how wrong it was, but it also turned him on. He wanted it. When he looked at Jo and saw pure lust in her eyes, he knew that she wanted it too.

"Fuck her Daddy," Allison purred. "Fuck her like you fucked me." She moved to where Jo sat on the floor and pushed her onto her back. She kissed her hard and then moved down her body. She paused at Jo's tits and sucked first one, then the other. Then she moved lower. She peeled Jo's lycra shorts down her legs. Dave noted the signs of Jo's arousal on the crotch. It was wet and creamy. He gasped when Allison pulled them off, brought them to her face and licked.

"Fuck, I feel so kinky tonight," Allison giggled as before her tongue flicked back and forth through the cream in Jo's pants.

"That's because you fucking are," Jo laughed. Allison responded by tossing the shorts aside and running her fingers over Jo's pussy. She stroked the bare skin and then plunged two fingers into the well-prepared hole. Jo arched her back and groaned in response.

"Put your cock in her mouth," Allison told Dave.

Dave looked to Jo to confirm that she was okay with it. A slight nod gave him permission and he went and knelt beside her head. Jo's hand grabbed and stroked him before he was pulled within range of her lips. Once again he marvelled at the sight as his erect cock disappeared into Jo's mouth.

Allison worked her two fingers in and out of Jo's pussy then pulled them out and sucked them clean. Then she lowered her mouth and used her tongue and continued to build Jo's pleasure.

"She's getting me ready for you Dad," Jo mumbled around her mouthful of cock. "Does it turn you on that my sister is prepping my pussy while I suck your cock? Does it excite you that you're going to fuck me in front of her? It turns me on so much. At first I was jealous when I realised Allison was here. I knew you were fucking her and thought that meant that I'd miss out, but this is so much better."

"Oh fuck," Dave replied, incapable of a more articulate response.

"Fuck her Daddy," Allison said as she came up for air. "Your daughter's pussy is so ready for you now. Look how wet it is." Her fingers teased at Jo's lips. She wiped the juices over Jo's bald labia. Dave glanced at Jo and saw only acceptance and desire. He moved between her legs as Allison made room for him. He went to aim his cock but Allison took control. She steered him toward his target and watched intently as the tip came to rest against Jo's entrance. Dave pushed. The head of his cock slipped into Jo's pussy. Three moans echoed through the room. He pulled back and pushed in deeper, then repeated the process until he was buried within her.

"Oh my God, you're really fucking her," Allison cooed. She didn't sound shocked. She sounded excited. She panted as Dave started to fuck Jo properly. As he had when he'd fucked Ally, he held himself over her and slid his cock in and out with long smooth strokes.

Allison kissed Jo, then sucked on her tits. Jo moaned and Dave felt her thrust her hips to meet him as he drove inside her. He quickened his pace as he fucked her and Allison moved around them. She touched them when and where it suited her.

"I want to roll over," Jo announced breathlessly after they'd fucked for a while. Dave moved and repositioned himself once Jo was on her hands and knees. Once again Allison grabbed his cock to guide him in. Dave took Jo by the hips and pushed hard so that he slid deep inside. He was close to cumming again and the room was soon filled with the noise of them fucking.

Allison wasn't about to be left out and wiggled her way beneath her friend's body. Dave couldn't see what she was doing, but there was little doubt in his mind once Jo started squirming even as he fucked her.

"You like that, don't you Jo? A cock in your pussy and a tongue on your clit?" he asked.

"Fuck yes Daddy, its awesome," Jo cried out in response. Dave watched his cock slide in and out over and over. He stared down at the junction of their bodies and at the puckered little hole above where they were joined. He allowed saliva to run from his mouth and drip down over her anus, and then pushed his finger inside.

"Oooo he's fingering my ass Ally! Daddy is poking my dirty little butt. Ally wants your cock in hers Daddy. She's an anal virgin and she wants you to take it from her."

Dave thrust deep in his daughter's pussy and lost his load.

"I think he liked the thought of that Ally," Jo giggled as she felt her father's cock spurting deep in her pussy.

"He's not the only one," Allison giggled from beneath her friend.

"Well you're going to have to wait," Dave panted, his cock slowly losing its hardness inside Jo.

"Oh that's ok Daddy, we've got all night to get you hard again," Allison suggested.

"Speak for yourself, some of us can't go all night anymore," Dave lamented.

"Well I'm sure you'll manage one more, Dad," Jo suggested. "You know when Allison wants something its going to happen."

"Yes, I have sort of noticed that," he laughed in return. His flagging erection slipped from Jo's pussy and Allison squealed as cum seeped out and dripped onto her face.

Jo rolled off of her friend and laughed.

"Huh, its not funny," Allison pouted.

"Come on, we can wash you off in the shower," Jo said and helped her friend to her feet. "Coming Daddy?"

"Seems likely to be the best thing going to happen in the house in the next half hour, so why not."

The shower went a lot longer than Dave would normally have approved of and the space was crowded with the three of them in there, but the proximity of the two girls bodies and their ready touch more than made up for the excess water use and he emerged from the shower hard.

"Ohhh, looks like I might get my butt fucked after all," Allison teased as she grabbed him and pulled him toward the bed.

"So eager!" Jo teased her friend.

"Yeah, well the hair brush felt good, but I'm sure that Daddy's big cock will be even better!"

"Hairbrush?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, well I kind of experimented with her butt a bit," Jo said with a blush.

Dave's cock twitched at the thought and Allison giggled. "You like the thought of a hairbrush in my ass do you Daddy?" she teased as she stroked him. "Do you want to watch Jo slide the handle of her brush in my naughty little ass? Would you like to have her prep me for you? Get me ready to take this big fat cock in my tight anus?"

"God yes," Dave replied. He shook his head at how happily Jo skipped off to her bedroom. As she left the room, he took Allison's hand then pushed her back on the bed. He knelt at the foot and parted her legs. Allison grinned down over her body at him as he buried his tongue in between her sweet lips and devoured her.

He heard Jo return and gave Allison a final lick along the length of her slit, then stood again.

"Damn, I didn't want that to stop," Allison said with a sigh.

"Oh I'm sure you'll be fine with it once Daddy's cock is in your ass," Jo told her.

"Good point!"

Allison rolled over onto her stomach and then raised herself onto her hands and knees. Jo waggled her hairbrush at her father. She climbed onto the bed and knelt beside her.

"Hold her open Daddy."

Dave pulled Allison's butt cheeks apart and Jo squirted lube over the tight, puckered little hole. She worked it into Allison's anus with her finger then told her father to have a turn.

Dave released Allison's butt cheeks and Jo spread them for him. He worked a finger into the young girl's ass as she encouraged him to push it deeper. With Jo encouraging him he soon worked a second in so that she'd be prepared for the brush handle. He heard Allison sigh with disappointment when he pulled them out.

Jo rubbed the end of the brush handle against the tight little hole and he saw Allison push back eagerly. He stared in fascination as the smooth wooden handle slipped into her anus. Allison mewed eagerly as Jo pushed it deep and then pulled it back again. She pulled until the widest part of the handle was at the entrance and then slid it back in again.

"Does it make you hard watching me get my ass fucked Daddy?" Allison moaned, her head down on the bed.

"God yes," Dave replied.

"Let me suck you while she does it to me Daddy," Allison suggested.

Dave moved so that he knelt in front of her, his cock once again rock hard.

"God you're cock is awesome," Allison said happily as she wrapped her hand around the base and lowered her mouth over the head.

"So is every part of you," Dave moaned in response. He stared over Allison's body as Jo slid the handle in and out of her ass. Before long he thrust at Allison's mouth desperately. The sight of his daughter thrusting the handle of the brush into her ass drove him wild.

After a few desperate thrusts, Allison withdrew her mouth from his cock. Saliva strung from her lips to the head of his cock.

"Put it in my ass Daddy," she demanded. Dave groaned.

"Come on Daddy, fuck her ass with your big cock," Jo cooed. Dave moved from the bed to position himself behind Allison. Jo moved out of the way but left the hairbrush buried in Allison's ass. Dave grasped the bristles and pulled. He watched intently as it slowly slipped from her back passage. He moved to position his cock head at her puckered hole and Jo grabbed him and squirted lube over his shaft. Her hand stroked him and smeared it all over.

When she released him, Dave used one hand to position himself then pushed as the head of his cock pressed against Allison's little starfish. It slipped inside and he groaned at how tight she was.

Allison voiced her pleasure as her ass was spread even further. Dave pushed again and the first inch of his cock eased inside.

"Oh fuck, it's so big!" Allison cried out, hands thrust in front of her on the bed.

"Isn't it awesome?" Jo asked, her eyes fixed on the point where her father's cock penetrated her friend's ass.

"Fuck yes," Allison replied.

Dave pulled back then pushed again and eased deeper inside. He repeated the move again and again until almost all of his cock was seated deep within Allison's ass. Then he fucked her. He grabbed her hips and slid his cock in and out. Allison wailed her pleasure. Jo played with her tits and teased her nipples as Allison pushed back against the member that invaded her butt.

"Daddy's cock feels good in your ass, doesn't it Ally?" Jo asked.

"Yes, yes, it feels amazing," Allison moaned.

"You want him to fill your dirty little butt with a load of hot sticky cum don't you?"

"Oh God yes."

"Tell him what you want Ally, he needs to hear it," Jo hissed. She worked her clit hard with one hand as she instructed her friend.

"I want your cum in my ass Daddy! I want it full of hot, sticky, dirty cum!" Allison wailed as Dave responded with an increased thrust rate.

"Give it to me Daddy, give me your cum!"

Dave thrust deep and exploded. Allison screamed. He felt her ass convulse on his cock as she came in response to his orgasm. Allison fell away from him and collapsed on the bed. His cock slipped from her anus and he watched as his seed seeped from it.

"God that was hot," Jo said. She pulled her father to her and kissed him. Dave felt his daughter's tongue thrust deep in his mouth and kissed her back with the same energy. Allison rolled over to watch.

"Fuck I love watching you two together," she sighed. "I wish I lived here full time."

"Well maybe I'll let you spend the night with him," Jo suggested.

"Oh that would be awesome," Allison said. "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"It's fine. I've never actually slept in his bed anyway. I like to fuck and run."

"You don't have to though," Dave said to his daughter.

"I know, but for some reason, that's the line I like to draw."

Dave smiled at her and gave her a hug, her breasts crushed against him.

"Right, well I need another shower before bed," Allison said as she clambered from the bed, one hand clutched to her butt. Jo giggled as she watched her friend scramble into the bathroom. Dave followed and cast an enquiring glance over his shoulder to Jo to see if she too would join them again. He saw Jo smile and move to follow.

~~~~~~~

"So, tomorrow's our last ever lesson in the dark room," Allison sighed.

"Yeah, that's true," Sarah replied.

"Are we going to go out with a bang?" Sylvia asked her friends.

"God, what could you possibly do that you haven't already?" Jo asked with feigned disgust.

"Strip you naked and point your father at you?" Allison giggled.

Jo glared at her friend.

"Ally!" Sylvia declared, clearly shocked by the suggestion.

"Don't worry, its just a joke," Ally laughed.

"Kind of hot though," Sarah mused.

"Sarah!" Jo shouted.

"It kind of is in a freaky, dirty kind of way," Lucy chimed in.

"You are all fucking disgusting," Jo accused them.

"And you love us. After all, who'd give you all those lovely orgasms if it wasn't for us?" Sarah laughed at her.

"Humph," Jo shrugged, unable to find a witty response.

"Seriously though, what are we going to do? It should be something epic," Sylvia prompted.

"I have an idea," Lucy said. "I'm not sure if its epic, but it should at least be fun."

~~~~~~~

"So are you going to tell us why we're all in here?" Sylvia asked.

"Well, I thought of something that might add to the fun a bit," Ally replied. She dug around in her school bag until she found what she sought. She brandished it proudly to her friends.

"What is it?" Sylvia asked at the same time Sarah laughed.

"A butt plug!" Ally said. As it turned in her hand, the jewelled end sparkled in the light. She reached into her bag again and pulled out more of the plugs. "I got us one each, even you Jo."

"How thoughtful," Jo laughed, "I'm surprised you went with metal ones, what's wrong with silicon?"

"These are prettier. See, I even got us each our favourite colours! Ok, panties down and bend over everyone," Ally commanded.

Sarah and Jo reached under their dresses and wiggled their panties down and bent over.

"Come on Sylvia it will be fun," Sarah told her girlfriend.

"Yeah, come on, you too Lucy," Jo said.

The two girls hesitated, clearly unsure. The other three girls egged them on until they gave in and agreed to participate.

Ally produced some lube and one after the other slid a plug into her friends' bums.

"Ok, who's going to do me?" She asked, holding up the last one as her friends all pulled their panties back on. There was a bit of wiggling as they adjusted to the toys.

"Me!" Sarah and Jo said at the same time.

"You do it," Jo suggested.

"Naah, we get to have all the fun in the dark room, you do it to her," Sarah told her.

Jo grinned and took the butt plug from Allison, who slipped her panties down and bent over. Jo lubed up the butt plug and parted her friend's cheeks. She poked the end of the plug against her asshole and wiggled, then pushed. She watched as Ally's sphincter parted around the stainless steel. She pushed harder until it spread around the widest diameter and then popped inside.

~~~~~~~

"Ok girls, last time ever. I'm turning off the lights," Dave announced. He heard them all move around and waited for the shuffling to stop. None of the girls had even brought a camera of film into the dark room, their intent clear. It ensured that he was hard from anticipation before he'd even turned off the light.

He was just about to move down the line of the bench when Lucy spoke.

"Excuse me sir, but I've been really naughty, I need to be punished. Spank me? Please?"

"Um, sorry?" he asked as he struggled to process what he'd heard.

"I need to be spanked please sir," Lucy said. He heard some snickers from deeper in the lab. He felt a hand touch him in the dark. He assumed it was Lucy's. It found its way to his hand and guided it. He felt her ass. The hand holding his guided him. It took his hand away from her bum and then back down against the cheek. It wasn't hard and barely made a sound, but indicated exactly what was wanted. The pressure that held his hand was released and he experimented with a light smack on Lucy's bottom.

"Harder Sir. I've been really bad," Lucy said.

He hit her harder.

"Like you mean it Sir," she purred in the dark. "I've been so bad. I even sucked a teacher's cock Sir."

Dave's cock twitched in his pants at the statement. Even though he knew all about it, it was an incredible turn on. He hit her again, harder, the sound of the smack ringing in the small space.

"She even fucked him Sir," Ally said from beside them and Dave smacked her again. He felt her flinch under each impact, but he also heard her moan. After the next smack his hand lingered and stroked her panty clad ass. The panties shifted and were pulled down. He smacked her bare skin.

"I've been naughty too Sir. You need to spank me too," Ally said from beside him. He felt her hands on his chest even as he smacked Lucy one more time.

"And me Sir," he heard Sylvia say from deeper in the room.

"And me," Sarah chimed in.

"I've been naughty too Daddy," Jo said.

He heard the girls all gasp at that and his cock pulsed.

"So you'll have to spank all of us," Allison added and pulled him toward her. He reached for her ass blindly and found it devoid of panties. He placed one hand on a bare butt cheek to orientate himself and then swung his other hand until it connected in the dark.

*Smack*

"Ohhh!" Allison moaned. "I've been naughtier than that Sir."

He spanked her harder and then hit her again. His palm stung with the impact but Allison made no complaint. He imagined how red her ass would be, imagined a perfect bright pink handprint on her pale skin. He hit her several more times until Sylvia suggested that it was time for her punishment. He felt Allison turn from the bench and envelope him in a hug before he could move.

"That made me so fucking wet. I bet my ass is like totally glowing now Daddy," she whispered huskily in his ear.

She released him and he moved along the line, feeling for Sylvia in the dark. HIs hand closed over her butt. Her skirt had been lifted out the way and he felt the strip of her thong as it disappeared between the cleft of her butt cheeks. He started in surprise when he realised that there was something under the material. Before he spanked her, he probed with his fingers and felt the shape of the head of a plug. He tugged it a little and drew a gasp of pleasure from Sylvia as he threatened to pull it out.

Instead he slapped her butt cheek. He started gentle as he had with the others. "Harder?" he asked.

"Yes please Sir," Sylvia replied.

He hit her again and increased the force of his strike. He repeated the process several times until she said no. He remembered what Allison had said about how wet it had made her and after spanking her a dozen times, ran his fingers down between her legs and pressed the crotch of her thong against her pussy. It was indeed wet and he could feel the heat of her pussy. She moaned at the pressure, but Sarah told him she needed to be punished.

He moved on. Before he spanked her he ran his fingers over her bum and then between them, curious. He found the butt plug and wasn't sure whether he was actually surprised or not. He wondered if Allison and Lucy had also had plugs in their asses. He decided that it was highly likely.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers