All Comments on 'The Dark Wolf'

by JoeBarnosky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Wow, I really like it. When I read one of your stories I decided to check out what other posts you had. This caught my eye. Lucky it was the first in the series. I will definitely read more of the CATU stories.

JoeBarnoskyJoeBarnoskyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to read it and I hope you enjoy the rest.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

in my mail i said i had ghost open. when i clicked on this (via your own site) i saw this was set before the CATU books. after checking a few more stories, it's clear there are a few more short stories that go in between the books.

would it be possible to make a short list in which order to read them? personally i like to read everything according to the timeline the author has used so if there are more short stories that take up a little space in between the book, maybe filling little story holes here and there. i'd be ever so grateful.

i'll be starting on Ghosts now

JoeBarnoskyJoeBarnoskyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Time Line

I have posted an order of the novels/short stories over on my personal web page to give an idea as to what order they go in. And thanks for the well received comments.

ImperialF1stImperialF1stabout 2 years ago

Hey I'm not sure if your know this but 40mm and 45mm aren't handgun rounds they're artillery shells. I believe you meant to say 40 caliber and 45 caliber. Also the FBI uses AR-15s not M-4s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous