All Comments on 'The Darker Side'

by CrescentRose

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get an editor

There are too many errors in this to make it readable -you need to get someone to read and correct it

CrescentRoseCrescentRoseover 8 years agoAuthor
First Comment Response!

Thank you for commenting, but the comment itself is quite vague. If you, or anyone, notices "too many errors in this to make it readable" please leave an example of this with your comment. You see, I am a rookie writer and good feedback, in my opinion, is essential. So if you wish to make a critical statement, I urge you to present evidence of it, for statements made without evidence will be dismissed as such. Thank you for commenting.

CrescentRose

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's nice, and it's readable

I liked the story, short but sweet.

Nicely written, too, any errors didn't bother me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Good story, nice character development, hot ending. To address previous comments - there's like one or two spelling errors (dam vs. damn) but... yeah no. Quite readable/enjoyable!

BurhanDangerBurhanDangerover 8 years ago
Nice creation

Sarah seems like everything I thought about being perfect. redhead check, green eyes check, 6 feet check, futa check.

Nice story. keep on going

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindover 8 years ago
Good Imaginative Story

A few spelling errors don't detract from a story that has good content and ideas. You have the ability to keep the reader's interest. That puts you way ahead of the pack. Use the grammar and spell check on your word processor. Then put the story away for some time and go back to it. It will help you to read what you actually wrote, not what you think you wrote. Spell checks don't catch all.

That's just nit picking. When I read through, I didn't pick up spelling errors because I am not looking for them. If I went back to find them I am sure they would pop up. But honestly, who cares? I appreciate writing that draws me into the characters. Makes me care about them. Sets up a conflict that makes the character sympathetic. IMHO, you accomplished that. What more is there to ask for?

Good job. Keep writing. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
loved it

loved this story. i definitely see it having some potential. you could continue to develop the relationship between the two of them. i'd love to see more chapters!

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 2 years ago

Omg, more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great premise. You should take the time and write another (or more) chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous