All Comments on 'The Darkest Defiance Ch. 01'

by UtterlyUndone

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Need more!

Great build-up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Intriguing!

What a great start!!! I am so interested in seeing where this story goes, and how you decide to shape the characters, and what kinds of twists and turns you'll take them down. I am thoroughly fascinated with this story, and look forward to tagging along on this journey! It was so original and riveting, and I hope you add another chapter soon!!! You've got me hooked! 5* from me!!!

All The Best!

long_legs2ulong_legs2uover 9 years ago
interesting

A good start to a story... interested to see where you take this.

UtterlyUndoneUtterlyUndoneover 9 years agoAuthor
Aww thankies.

@Anon "Very intriguing"--

Thanks! What nice words! I am planning on having the next chapter a bit longer, since I am rather disappointed at the length of this one. It's around 6k, but still.

@Anon "Need more"--

Can do! Thank you for your input!

@long_legs2u

Thank you for the compliment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Definitely worth continuing!

I would look out for it!

Pleae do keep going and don't feel the need to rush the story and compromise it's quality, it certainly has potential.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hooked

line and sinker!

I absolutely loved it! Sure there were a few errors here and there, but nothing an editor couldn't quickly fix. I'm almost reluctant to point that out since editing means more time for the other chapters to written and published. But improvement is always good, and I will be waiting with bated breath for many, many more chapters to come!

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 9 years ago
This is different

Finally, something I haven't read a hundred times before. It's not just the teleportation, magic and demons that makes this story unique. It's the light and irreverent tone, the flippant but weary voice of the narrator, and the surprisingly fresh confluence of story elements. Looking forward to the next chapter.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
I agree

A refreshing bit of humour which always goes down well with me

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I really needed an escape from reality today, and you've certainly provided it. I appreciate your intelligent writing. I enjoyed the description of her prison, it makes me want to redecorate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

At first I thought you had anthropomorphized misogyny - maybe you have - good idea - if not - it's still interesting enough for me to come back to. I find I really only read the stories that actually have a story, and only those stories that are not harlequin romances with spanking, and strange rules of conduct that have no basis in anything. I do love a good fantasy world. Nice twist on the damsel in distress/princess in the tower archetype. Thanks.

intothevoidintothevoidover 9 years ago
Ohh, this looks fun!

Compelling start! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looks definiteiy interesting

And I hope to read more soon :-))

UtterlyUndoneUtterlyUndoneover 9 years agoAuthor
Wasn't expecting this much support!

You guys are awesome. I've been answering messages from people who like the story, and I have learned so much about some pretty interesting people. Thank you all for your amazing feedback! I'm trying to catch up with the messages and if I am late responding I definitely will get to it! I work two jobs and go to on campus college full time. I live in a dorm. Chapter two will be up in about a week. Sorry if this message comes out weird; I've had a bit too much to drink tonight. Thanks!

U/U

lexx1057lexx1057over 9 years ago
👌

I can't wait to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting!

It's been awhile since I've read a good demon series so I have high hopes for this one.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Interesting start.

I'll look out for more.

nikkic1983nikkic1983over 9 years ago
what happened to up in a week?

Its been nearly two months. Minus 13 days

UtterlyUndoneUtterlyUndoneover 9 years agoAuthor
Nikki,

Sorry for the incredibly long break. I posted an update on my bio a bit back.

I was involved in a pretty bad accident (four car pile up on a highway caused by some guy parked in the center of the road) , and I've been going through physical therapy and it's been rather hard for me because I've been having anxiety attacks when I get behind the wheel . This isn't an excuse to disappear, though, and I understand if nobody wants to hear a sob story.

My knee was injured pretty bad, but it looks like I won't have any surgeries. (thank goodness).... Life happens, unfortunately.

I would never up and leave a story and leave readers hanging, but with this accident I simply couldn't function for many weeks. I am much better though. I hope to update soon if I can. I am terribly sorry if I upset anyone or left anyone hanging. You guys are awesome, and it looks like I will be back on the saddle soon. Literotica is amazing in every aspect, and I apologize for this bump in the road.

--uu

SweetMadnessSweetMadnessalmost 9 years ago
Love

I am in love. Please continue this story!

nikkic1983nikkic1983over 8 years ago
you alive?

Hey hon, hope all is well!! Waited, forgot about it, had a baby he's 5 months old now, for shits and giggles came back to check...lol you know the rest. Girl, if you dont write chapter two lol. I know you're busy, you're so right life happens, but it HAS to say something if a year has passed and I still remember this story. I even tried to search it on the web to see if maybe you got published. Hope recovery is complete. Would LOVE for you to continue if you ever get a chance. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey

Hey hi! I have been checking every month for a new chapter update from you. I still believe and feels you are ok...hope you really are. Do take care and may you get back on the wagon soon with your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
is it possible?

Is it possible for anyone to pick up where she left off? It's obvious she isn't going to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So far.....interesting. As you stated no sex but seems there will be plenty of opportunities to .

As stated above seems different from the norm but we are all here for .....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous