The Darkroom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
588 Followers

Jeremy blushed. "It's possible I talk about you a little."

"Just a little?"

"It's also possible that Stephan thinks I don't know the name of anyone else in the world."

Bryan rushed over and swept him into a hug. "It's possible I love hearing that." He took Jeremy's mouth in a deep, hungry kiss.

Jeremy moaned a little when they broke apart and he licked his lips. "It's possible that I will never get tired of this."

"Hmmm. Sounds like just about everything's possible tonight." Bryan's eyes glinted in the low lighting of the darkroom.

"Possibly," Jeremy said slowly. "What part of everything did you have in mind?"

"Do you remember the first day I saw you in here? You were dancing to some disco crap on the radio." Bryan dug his hands into the firm, soft flesh of Jeremy's butt. "God, I just wanted to bend you over the light table and take you hard."

Jeremy gulped. He knew what was coming. "I don't know Bryan. Anyone could come in here." He was whispering, though there was no need to. Clandestine activities just seemed to call for whispering.

"Who comes in here besides you and the Photo J class anymore?" Bryan replied reasonably. "It's the weekend, and the yearbook is officially and truly finished. The Courier crew doesn't set foot in the basement until at least Sunday night."

Jeremy felt himself caving. He didn't need to fuck in public to get turned on by this man, but Bryan was right – they were as alone as they could get down here.

"Come on, babe," Bryan implored. "I've heard all these basement legends about what goes on in the darkroom." He began unfastening Jeremy's belt. "Let's add our own chapter. Let's be young and stupid."

Jeremy swallowed hard, his heart racing. They nearly got caught last time – but he couldn't deny the illicit thrill tingling his senses and thickening his cock.

"Lock the door," he said thickly.

Bryan grinned and darted across the room. "Light table," he ordered, stalking over. "I want to make this daydream a reality."

Right on cue, "Hot Stuff" began playing on the stereo, and Jeremy took advantage of the pulsing rhythm to do a little striptease. If he was going to court danger, might as well court it fully.

Bryan stopped removing his own clothes to watch Jeremy move. "Fuck, those hips. You can really dance, baby."

Jeremy peeked over his shoulder as he slid his button-up shirt off. "Can you?"

Bryan reached out to touch Jeremy's naked back, but the younger man swayed away. "Can I what?" he said distractedly.

Jeremy spun around and rubbed up against him. "Dance," he purred.

Bryan growled and pulled him flush. "Not really. But there are some things I can do with my hips."

"Mmmm, I love your hips." Jeremy ran his fingers along Bryan's midsection. "And your skin, your face, your smile." He looked up and captured his eyes. "Love everything." He held his breath.That was unexpected.

Bryan held him close and still for a long moment. He bent and slowly kissed him. Soon the kiss seemed to take over and they were both grasping for each other.

They shed the rest of their clothes in short order. Bryan retrieved a condom and a packet of lube from his pants, then positioned Jeremy over the light table.

"God, what is it about you," Bryan panted. "I can't control myself around you." He quickly prepared Jeremy for his cock. "I swear I used to have some restraint."

Jeremy gasped at the sharp pain that always preceded the shocking bliss as Bryan pushed into him. "I'm not complaining," he moaned.

His surroundings evaporated; all he knew was the familiar, delicious feeling of Bryan thrusting inside him, lighting him up. It felt like coming home, like where he belonged.

A rustling at the door startled him back to his senses. "Wait," Jeremy said breathlessly. "What is that noise?" The metal crunch of a key in the lock gave them just a couple seconds warning.

"Bryan?" Casey called out. "You in here?"

"Shit!" Bryan whispered, scrambling to cover Jeremy and himself.

The lights came on with a loud click and everyone froze. Standing in front of them were Casey, Kelly and Carson from the Ivy.

"Oh God," Kelly cringed. "Oh, we didn't know, um, we were looking for Bryan." She studiously looked at the ceiling, trying not to see the two very naked men.

Casey, meanwhile, was trying desperately not to giggle as she smothered her mouth with her hand. Carson wore a look of disgust, which wasn't much different from his everyday look.

"You found him." Bryan pulled up his briefs while Jeremy hid behind him, unable to move. Jeremy tried to will them away with his mind, but they stayed stubbornly in place, gaping at them.

"All of him," Casey tittered. "Nice cock, Bryan."

Even Bryan blushed at that. "Thank you, dear. I'm sure you look lovely when you're naked, too."

Jeremy knew he should dress, should do something, but he didn't want to draw any extra attention to him. He felt like cornered prey, desperately trying to blend into the background.

"Look," Bryan said with a sigh. "Give us a couple of minutes so we can -"

"Can what?" Carson interrupted. "Finish fucking? Wait 'til Quinn hears about this. How are you going to explain this in your interview?" he asked with mock concern.

"Wow. A tattletaleandan enormous dickhead," Bryan deadpanned. "You're expanding your repertoire."

"Is this an example of your leadership technique, Ross?" Carson simpered. "Fuck all the cute boys working for you? The hiring committee will loooove this."

"Shut up, Carson," Kelly snapped. "Jeremy, don't listen to this asshole."

"This asshole is probably going to be your boss next year, so watch it," Carson warned her.

Jeremy didn't want to explain himself, didn't want to listen to Bryan talk their way out of this. Didn't want all those eyes on him. He just wanted to disappear.

So he grabbed whatever clothes he could reach and fled.

CC_Ryder
CC_Ryder
588 Followers