The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn over, slut." You quickly get on all fours as he gets on the bed and mounts you. It's quicker this time. No need to ease his way inside you, it feels better now. The shape of his cock makes it seem as if you're more full than before, his cock has an easier time of stroking your g-spot. The pace increases as his left hand clutches your left wrist. He pulls it behind you as his right hand does the same. He leans back as his hands hold onto yours, you're parallel to the bed, supported only by your legs, as the thrusting continues. You've never had sex like this. What you once thought was filling you up is now overflowing, he's deeper inside you than ever before and he continues to pump away at you, stroking your g-spot with every thrust. You toss your head back, and as you do so he lets go of your wrists. You catch yourself and his hands move towards your neck. His right hand powerfully seizes your hair as his left hand moves around your neck to the front, and he begins to lightly choke you. The feel of pain from his pulling of your hair, the tingling sensation of reduced blood flowing to your head, all the while his cock still hammering away at your pussy. You can hear the sound of his balls slapping against you.

He withdraws his cock from you and flips you over. He once again inserts his stiff cock inside you. As his cock continues to lunge inside you, your eyes meet each other once more. His hazel eyes have turned brown now. You can't tell if his eyes have returned to being soft and gentle or still have a look of mischievousness. You can feel his member throbbing inside you. The sound of his balls begins to change. He's getting close. With a grunt he begins to climax and cum. His cock is pulsating inside you, and now his thrusting slows. He leans forward. Your lips finally touch each other. His tongue darts inside your mouth, searching it, aiming to find each nook and cranny. Your tongues intertwine, each of you exploring the other. His head begins to retreat, but his lips grab hold of your lower lip and pulls them with him. His head is finally too far back and your lips unlock. He looks deeply into your eyes. His right hand reaches above your left eye. The strand of hair that was undone before, he takes hold of and curls it around your ear. He slowly pulls away and settles onto his side of the bed. You don't move. Satiated, you let a wave of exhaustion take hold of you.

FIN

12