All Comments on 'The Date Experiment'

by talia_navar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

That was fun to read - I really like your writing style. I'm looking forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Amazingly nice...keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!!

I loved, Loved, LOVED that!!!!! Wow, a story about intimacy between people who really like and love each other, with nary a mention of freakishly sized cocks, 42DDD tits or 50 orgasms within an hour!!!!! This was wonderfully refreshing and well written!

PennLadyPennLadyover 13 years ago
Very sweet

Nicely done with friends becoming more. I like that Ben's talkative, so that we can get more of his feelings from him as opposed to completely filtered through Ella. Nice job.

fn2b1fn2b1over 13 years ago

That was just beautiful! Well done.

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 13 years ago
Wow. Left me breathless.

Very nicely written story. I could almost feel the tension and fear as Ben decided whether to reveal his feelings. Please continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good very real

Captured real feelings and emotions. Many "friends" in same situation need encouragement to reveal true feelings. Keep writing, this is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Great story: very emotional.

lumi82lumi82over 13 years ago

Your writting is so vivid. I really felt like I was there. Don't stop writting, you have an amazing talent. Do you post anywhere else?

javawarriorjavawarriorover 12 years ago
Hits pretty close to home...

Thank you for this story. It is extremely well-written and definitely memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect

Just one of those stories that hit home because it's right where you are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous