The Dating Site Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, she'd managed in the enormous emotional complexity of the confession of incest, the wrongness of a son's cock pounding in his own mother's pussy, to appear nonchalant.

It was as though Jess had taken her brother's confession, that he'd fucked their mom, and made a watershed in their power play; in real-time. A new interface emerged for Rick, with the beautiful anarchy of the artist in Jessica, and her ability not to be bound by rigid societal constraints.

"I've just told you I've had sex with Chloe, our mother, and that's it? You're saying you suspected it all along?" Rick's tone increasing with the doubled-fired question, trying to keep up with his sister's transformation.

"Uh, huh," Jessica sounded, continuing unabashedly. "And, I've had sex with dad."

"So now we're even," she said, shrugging her shoulders, while the bombshell landed on her already stunned big brother.

Their walk, towards that Pavilion, getting metaphorically longer with each passing step.

"You've had sex with dad?" Rick gasped, heavy by the tone of Jessica's calm and emotionless confession, as if she was telling him she'd made a sandwich.

The detachedness in her voice totally stealing the limelight from Rick's own confession, and at once, easing the guilt that Rick felt in his heart.

"When?" Rick asked, and Jess had her brother's undivided attention.

"Virginia. At the house last fall. While you were on that training course. Just before he passed away," she said calmly.

"Wow, Jessica," Rick said, turning his head to look across Central Park's snow covered field. It was good the cold air was bracing. It had been a week of surprises and this news inexorably stunned Rick further still.

They paused, speechlessly walking for some time, until Rick felt the palm of his sister's hand tuck into his, breaking the muted speech.

"Does mom know?" Rick asked his sister, trying to put Jessica's revelation into some semblance of context with his parent's marriage, and what that meant; to him, and to her, and to them as the Delgardo family.

"She does," Jessica replied pausing, as Rick listened intently.

Her brazen glow, melting his shame in the muted silence as snowflakes began to fall. Illicit, dark confessions that should haunt a son or daughter, but instead used between Rick and his sister, as an emotional foreplay.

Jessica's confession ripening the delicious prospect to have sex with his parent's daughter, right then and there.

To go where his own father's hard cock had clearly already penetrated.

"Mom was there when it happened," Jessica said as she stopped and turned to look again into Rick's eyes; a watershed becoming a catharsis in Rick's understanding of his parents.

"Mom was there?" Rick whispered softly.

"Mom's an amazing woman," Jessica told him. "When she puts her mind to it, she can make anything better. Dad and I were playing in the bedroom, and one thing led to another," she said, with wisdom beyond her years.

"Didn't plan it. Just happened," Jessica explained, and a warm smile broke in sympathy between the siblings.

"I understand," Rick replied, the white mist of his warm breath puffing into Central Park's frosty air.

A brother finding non-verbal, dark sexual vibes in his sister's facial expression. As if her smile put him on her wavelength, and he knew then that his little sister's cunny was wet, and needed a hard fucking.

Jessica, whose bottom he had soundly spanked, only hours ago.

Rick and Jessica looked at each other with rampant passion.

The thought of Jessica, Rick's little sister's cunt, filled up with daddy's hard erection, made Rick's own cock stiffen. A new tangent in the forming of an incestuous love circle—birthed by the dating site's anonymity—between mom, son, and sister.

"Come on, it's starting to snow," Rick said, a loving look into his beautiful sister's blue eyes.

"We better get you out of this cold. You're only wearing a thin skirt, and that pantyhose," he said to Jessica, deliberately lingering on the arousing thought of his sister's warm, black thong between her legs.

"Don't worry about my pantyhose," Jessica smiled. "It's pretty warm down there," Jessica's word leading him to her pussy.

"A bit sticky too," her warm, pink tongue remarked, emphasizing that word, 'sticky'.

The understated but wicked glint in her eye, catching her beautiful smile.

Jess knew her brother was obsessed with the musky arousing smell of her incestual, sweaty pussy.

His beautiful sister's virgin-like cunny, that he had sniffed off her panty crotch, and gazed at lovingly so many times, on Thursday spanking nights.

Rick, a gentleman who had kept his finger's away, up until now, Jessica's tempting, hairy pussy hole, and the thought of his thrusting cock gauging that tight tunnel, like he fucked his mother. A brother's cock fresh from mom's pussy, marinating in his sister's sweet vaginal secretions.

Rick leaned in.

He wanted everything now, Jessica flavor.

Her body temperature as she clung to him in the park, her unexpected cuddle; the protruding veins along the shaft of Rick's throbbing penis, hungering in his pants for every bit of the sensual damp dewiness spreading between his little sister's pantyhosed legs.

"Wanna show me what you did with dad?" Rick whispered into her ear in the park, smiling.

Jess grinned widely, and guided Rick's hands down beneath her coat and then around her waist, to the naked flesh of her bottom made firm by so many yoga exercises.

Stroking Jessica's sore, reddened bare bottom that glowed under her skirt and pantyhose. The pressure of his cold hands, patting the skin of her pink bare bottom, there, releasing the enriching feelings of submissive joy. And pleasure.

A little sister's emergency need for her brother's cock, to fill her up, to fill her vagina, until it stretched between her legs, at that very moment.

But not there. Not like dogs in the open. They still guarded their dignity.

As it began to snow heavily, the pair took refuge from the hail pelting down, clearing an already deserted park; the snowy whiteout hiding this brother and sister's dark crime. A tinderbox of incestuous passion that refused to be cooled in sub zero temperatures.

Hand in hand, the siblings found themselves seeking immediate relief, in the only shelter with enough privacy to meet their needs within a 10 minute walking distance.

A dirty bathroom stall in the local Central Park public restrooms.

Jessica's skirt hiking above her hips.

Her bunched up black silk pantyhose and her cum stained thong, unceremoniously pooled around her ankles as he spread her naked white thighs and lifted his 22-year-old little sister up onto his hard, awaiting cock.

Rick pushed his needy manhood into Jessica's cunt, filling her up like a thick banana squeezing inside its skin.

Her thighs locked around her brother. Her sweaty palm pressed hard against his shirted back as she rode; her fingernails clawing in as her vagina, swollen and full to the brim, rode his hard cock.

A little sister's cunny engorged with her big brother's stallion erection.

From every angle, Jessica, his little sister's pussy, pumped open by her caring older brother's raging hard on. And he pumped her, like he had spanked her, bareback and hard against that bathroom stall's cinder blocked wall.

With each thrust, Jessica growled for her mommy, ripping her pantyhose apart until the torn delicate garment hung, without decorum, off the end of her naked foot, her ankles clasping behind Rick's muscular butt.

Jessica was descending in that filthy, piss smelling toilet stall, to heaven.

Her brother's forceful pump action from his bucking hips.

Her drenched, filled cunny, and her sore bottom, leaving Jessica, whose pupils had started to dilate, mouthing loud, garbled sounds of pleasure.

The 22 year old felt her brother's meat pounding into her tender cunt.

In the sudden thrusts of ecstasy, Jessica's fists clenched around Rick's broad shoulders, in pleasurable agony, and she began to weep with joy from her brother's carnal grunts—screaming his name. One very satisfied college girl, in Central Park, experiencing the most erotic cunt fucking of her life.

Her pink, sensitive cunny lips grinding down, raw, on her brother's relentless and bareback cock ploughing between her spread legs. Rick mercilessly filling his sister's cunt like a salami-wide human truncheon.

The delicate memory of how Jessica fought and barely managed to handle her brother's penile girth pumping firmly inside her cunny; etched for life in the waves of tearful, multiple orgasms, the college girl convulsed with, in that dirty New York restroom.

Jessica's sensitized, Earth-shattering vaginal orgasm, as she softly bit her teeth into his shoulder, dribbling saliva running from her orgasm contracting mouth, trickling down onto Rick's open-shirted, hairy chest.

She closed her eyes in delight as her body clung to him, so alone in her brother's loving arms that she didn't, for a few moments, realize that Rick, whose naked butt was still pounding between her legs, hadn't in fact cum yet.

But feeling so enriched, as Rick waited inside her long enough for his little sister's pussy to finish contracting around his shaft, she didn't mind then that he had slipped out of her vagina, and moved his hard, erect and steely cock to the penetrative opening of her anal rosebud.

As Jessica kept her thighs open, clinging to big brother's gift, she felt him lift her whole body and hips, higher against the bathroom stall's wall.

Her 6ft brother's hard cock, sticky with little sister's pussy drenched residue, found the soft, reddened groove of Jessica's soft, pink butt cheeks—still sore from the loving slaps of his bare hand. Jess took a deep breath as very slowly, and sensitively, she felt Rick's bareback cockhead, and his bareback penis, astride the entrance to her anal back passage.

Fucked front and back, Jess, already recovering from her orgasm, engaged the full submissiveness of her soul; exhaling a long relieving sigh as she took her brother's penis deep inside her asshole.

Rick's proud cock, doing dad proud, as he started the same draining and physically demanding locomotive pounding up Jessica's tight ass canal, until his muscles seized with a ripe orgasm.

Spreading Jessica's needy butthole open.

Her brother, spewing his incestual sticky load up into his sister's bottom, and not emerging until every ounce of his semen was fully ejected deep inside her.

His hard dick in her bum, Jessica felt loved in the silence of the ejaculation.

A spiritual connection signing them off; the relaxing of her stretched orifices. The warm glow of her bare bottom where Jessica could feel the slippy mess that her brother had made, and left, between her own soft ass cheeks.

In the aftermath, hugs and a long, passionate tongue kiss between brother and sister, in that dirty public bathroom.

They burned whatever was left of their family's inhibitions.

The binding of an illicit vine.

The uncontrived, soulful tenderness with which Rick kissed his loving sister's tear-stained face after coming tenderly inside her ass.

Jessica's brother. Her friend, her confidant, and lover, leaving his seeded cum lacing both her vaginal and anal hole.

Her big brother's sticky splurge coating her well fucked perineal divide, from her gaping crotch at the front, through to her hairy, sweat wet, hairy dank undercarriage, and all the way to Jess's soundly spanked, still tingling, pinkishly sore, bare ass cheeks at the rear.

Where he'd parted her white flesh and taken forth his manhood; slippy lukewarm sperm, creaming out his little sister's bum crack.

It was a religious moment, the pair should have had to themselves.

For the problem with fucking in dirty public bathrooms, is that they're not private, and strangers can enter at any time.

As Rick and Jessica kissed, and cuddled, suddenly, they heard the stiletto footsteps of a female stranger piercing their bubble, and entering the bathroom stall next to where Jessica had just been screaming as her brother fucked her.

"Ssshhh, don't say a word," Jessica smirked, whispering, her legs still clamped around her brother's wait.

She listened to the sound of a porcelain toilet lid clanging against the bowl, and then what sounded like another young woman adjusting her pantyhose to raise her skirt, and hover, to piss a stream of golden urine into the toilet water below.

An anonymous female stranger, in high heels, whose face they could only imagine, escaping the harsh weather to unload a thick stream of piss next to their stall. The rancid smell of that stranger's urine filled their incestual bathroom stall, making the brother and sister's dirty liaison, as they clung to each other, half naked and desperately trying to avoid being heard, seem all the more filthy and criminal.

They heard the woman wipe. And her flush.

And with the suddenness that she was upon them, they heard her exit and silence ensue again.

The peeing stranger—a warning—that at once materialized the legal precariousness of their situation; of a bar licensed attorney being caught fucking his sister and trespassing in a women's public bathroom in the middle of Central Park.

Jess quickly slipped down from her legged embrace around his waist, and stepped back into her thong and pantyhose, not even wiping before pulling up her soiled clothes and hurriedly tucking her panties in beneath her skirt.

"Wait here. I'll check to see the coast's clear, then we'll slip out quietly," she said, as Rick nodded.

Rick's lustful, fetishistic eyes catching an eyeful of inside his little sister's damp pantyhose as she slipped her clothes on; and her discreet, yellowy white, piss-streaked Tena cotton panty liner that was stuck with strip adhesive to the gusset of his delicious sister's panty crotch, captured his perverted imagination.

Rick's cock began to swell again.

"I wouldn't have thought you needed to wear those at your age," he whispered, as Jess prepared to leave the bathroom stall.

"Wear what?" she replied, smoothing the creases in her pantyhose.

He cupped his sister lovingly, around her elegant waist, his arm pulling her into him, and at that moment, he felt all taboos were burned and that he was able to say and do things to his little sister, Jessica, that other brothers are forced to have to leave to their solo masturbatory fantasies about their sisters.

Fantasies they could never actually disclose to their siblings, unless they wanted to destroy the relationship.

"The panty liner," Rick whispered, smiling. "Your peed in liner."

"Well that just goes to show how little you know," Jessica replied at once, sassily, and the gorgeous brunette raised her sexy eyebrow, and her index finger tapped her brother loving on the tip of his nose.

"I wear them every day. Sometimes I dribble," Jess softly told her brother, playfully wanting to make his dick hard again. She knew he'd had a panty smelling fetish since before college.

"Some girls' pussies need..." Jessica continued, and then, interrupted.

"Hello? NYPD, police. Is anyone in here?"

At that exact moment, the voice of a police officer present killed Jessica's attempt at humor—killed her flirtatious jest—and rocked the two incestuous siblings; Rick illegally present in a female public bathroom.

The female NYPD officer's words beamed loudly across the bathroom stalls, erasing all sexual feelings to ashes. That booming voice holding in it's tenor, real authority; naked power, and the timbre of a hardened, mature female cop.

One of those unforgiving ones...

Rick's heart sank, as his arm, still holding Jessica by the waist, froze like a rock. This can't be happening, he said to himself. Rick didn't need to be an attorney to realize the seriousness of that cop's presence. His mouth dried as he felt dead inside. And half naked.

Caught pants down with his skimpily dressed little sister. Freshly fucked in her soiled lingerie, and breaking the law in a women's only zone.

"Shit." Rick mouthed silently.

"Shit." Rick mouthed to his sister, as his heart raced. A symphony of fear, and palpitations, and the blind adrenaline that pumped into both Rick and his sister's bloodstream.

A horrified blushed hue rose across Jessica's cheeks, as they heard the police radio blare over the uniformed cop's shouldered microphone.

"Anyone in here?" the cop asked commandingly again, as if she had received a report of a man entering a public women's toilet.

Rick and Jess looked at each other in terror.

Then came the ping.

The loud sound, vibrating, at the worst possible moment, from Rick's iPhone in his puddled trouser pocket, that had been heaped down around his ankles, where he'd stripped off, upon that filthy park restroom's floor.

He clung to his little sister Jess, like her little brother, now, legally vulnerable and half naked.

Rick felt hunted down, as he realized the ping was that fucking dating site, Todd and Clare, sending him an email notification to his phone; unsheathing the lies, and exposing them all now to the full weight of the law and society's expectations.

They could hear the cop step towards their bathroom stall, the overheard fuzz of the cop's radio in the background, and the cop's clothing rustling as she moved towards the stall doors.

"Yes," blurted out Jessica, her mind racing. "Is there a problem officer?"

Jess's refined, middle class voice paying off dividends.

"Oh, okay," the police officer reacted.

Then paused, the cop rethinking her own reaction.

"Are you okay, Ma'am?" the cop sounded genuinely concerned.

Jessica paused, her pantyhosed legs straddling Rick's bare naked thighs, where he'd pulled her cunny close to him, like his fetish compelled.

Jessica froze.

"I'm just doing a routine check of the bathrooms, Ma'am," explained the officer through the stall door.

If she'd looked under the stall door, at that moment, she would have seen Rick's legs and made an arrest.

"I've just got a bit of diarrhea. Won't be much longer!" Jessica lied calling out to the officer, a masterstroke of quick thinking.

Her brother, flushed red with fear, stared into his sister's eyes as he rode the twist.

"Carry on, Miss," the officer said flatly, her changed tone recognizing both the implied youthfulness in Jessica's voice, and the officer's own biological reaction to the word "diarrhea."

It had the desired effect.

The cop made a swift exit.

Leaving the siblings alone, and shaken in the stall. Rick still half naked.

"Fuck." Rick mouthed.

"Now let's get the fuck outta here," Jess leaned forwards, her lie having saved them, but Rick held up his arm to stop her rushing outside... just in case.

Just in case the cop wasn't gone.

He put a finger to his lips.

"Just wait a few minutes. Make sure she's gone," Rick advised, whispering so subduedly quiet that Jessica strained in the silence to hear him.

They waited an agonizing minute, not wanting to leave in case the cop was still there, or worse, lingering outside the women's public toilet door in ambush.

10 minutes went by, and silence.

With every counting minute, the relief flooded, as they hurriedly put on their clothes.

Eventually, Jess slipped outside to check that the cop had gone.

The cop was long gone.

When Rick emerged from the ladies bathrooms, he was instantly grateful the snow was even heavier.

A blizzard was blowing from their guardian angel, hiding the siblings; partners in crime, as they began to run down a pathway that would ultimately lead them out of Central Park, their secret garden.