The Dating Site Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diarrhea! That was brilliant!" Rick laughed as he ran with his sister. "I never saw a cop take off so fast!" he guffawed with laughter.

Jessica returned the laughter, and relief, as they ran.

"When your phone pinged, I thought, fuck!" she joked. The dirtiness of their dirty deed, stark now, against the law and the whiteness of Central Park's snow.

Brother and sister making their getaway, then when they'd put enough distance between themselves and the restroom, began to slow back to a walking pace.

"Who was it on your phone?"

"Not mom?!" Jess quizzed.

"You won't believe it, but it was the dating site," Rick replied.

"You're joking, Todd and Clare?" she replied.

"I thought you said you'd deleted your account?" she said.

Rick smiled.

"Tut, tut. Naughty boy," Jessica said, teasingly.

"Fucking all those college girls, like you'd fucked my mom. Maybe I should spank you, Rick!" his sister said, smiling sinfully, reaching the outskirts of the park.

Across the street, the stoic architecture of the American Museum of Natural History, casting a metaphorical line of how far they'd drifted apart from the standards of everyone around them.

The burgeoning traffic noise in the New York blizzard, and the snow, blurring the lines between their dark incest, and their outward, public face. Their anonymity to the world around.

"I'm fucking freezing," Rick said, lamely changing the subject.

"Let's fine some coffee."

An hour later, the two related lovers, who could have been, if you didn't know, like any ordinary couple, were half way through a second coffee in a local bakery, warmed from the biting snowy cold.

Holding hands in the quiet corner of the bakery's shop, their passion didn't take long to reignite.

"You seem very interested in my panty liner," Jess teased. This beautiful woman, his sister, sitting across from him in the coffee shop.

Jessica was curious to learn more about her brother's fetish. Rick's infatuation with everything about her, vocal with his explicit fetish talk, and unrelenting now. It came naturally to him, before Jessica; the woman to whom he'd bared all and fucked soundly, like he had Chloe, his mommy.

"Very," he replied across the table, smirking back. "To be honest, ever since I first smelled you there, Jess, I've been thinking about your cunny."

"What. In my dirty, smelly panties?" she shot back, breaking all the taboos, knowing all the buzzwords that made his cock light up.

Ever since she had caught him going through her dirty washing basket all those years ago in puberty, Jess had known her brother had been obsessed with her pussy and everything and anything that touched it.

"Sounds like you're still a dirty pussy pervert, Rick," Jessica said, smirking and wickedly turning the tables on her older sibling.

"As well as a raging hard on, who fucks his mom, and his sister, in the same week," she continued.

"Guilty as charged," Rick replied baring a quiet laugh, her words making his dick throb. Then, dropping his voice, so the waitress who returned to the table to refill their coffee cups couldn't hear what was coming next.

"I want to lick you down there, Jess."

"Well. Thank you, darling brother. I enjoyed that," Jess said, smiling but deliberately ignoring his cunnilingus invitation. She raised her coffee cup to her lips with both hands; feeling empowered, the intensity of her blue eyes piercing him again.

"Would you like to know what I'm thinking," she paused, in the most sexually charged moment.

"I'm all ears, Jess," Rick replied, hungry to know what dirty thoughts about his pussy obsession, were coursing through his sister's head.

Like her mom, she was a sister who knew how to press all the right buttons.

"Why don't I go off to the ladies, on my own, this time," Jess told Rick, grinning. "Probably wipe my ass where you just fucked me."

"While I'm there," she said, looking around discreetly, to ensure her words weren't being overheard. "Why don't I piss that sweaty Tena liner for you, darling. Give you a little memento of today."

"Mmmm, sounds wonderful," Rick's mind following along.

"But you've got to promise to wear it afterwards," she cheekily added.

The thought of Jessica's warm, piss soaked liner, wrapped around her brother's hard cock, made the little hairs on Rick's neck stand on end.

His dick hardened for Jessica's sisterly lechery.

Rick's fetishes as meaningful to him as the orgasm he'd given Jessica only hours ago.

He was hard. The thought of his little sister's pussy sodden, warm pissed-in pad, mixed with his girl cum secretions where he'd fucked her brains out in that bathroom stall. Her cunny dew, nestling sticky in his pants against his hard cock bathing in her saturated Tena liner, was an offer no true panty fetishist could ever refuse.

His mind went back between his sister's legs now.

That thin cotton strip of Jessica's Tena panty liner, where her cunt had marked it up, her damp, fucked cunny having been pressing against the cotton fibers all day. Her tantalizing, dripping pee-hole streaming the golden champagne he wanted to drink into his belly then; and wear her drenched pantyhose on her command.

Rick's pussy slimed cock, stinking of Jessica's secretions, sprung hard to attention in his pants as he looked into his loving sister's blue eyes.

"Deal," he leaned across the cafeteria table whispering, and he smiled.

"And don't ever lie to me again," she riposted.

"If you're on Todd and Clare, or any dating site, I wanna know!" she demanded, Jessica's grin wider than ever now. "I wanna know which pussies my brother's cock is filling. Okay?"

"Deal," he said, and he laughed.

And Jessica, her satisfied Venus clam bulging in her dirty panties, and sweat drenched pantyhose, elegantly stood up, leaving dear brother sitting with his coffee cup, desperately wishing he could join her in the ladies room again, but there were too many people around.

He desperately needed to either fuck here again, or jerk his cock for his sister until he shot another load to the other side of the room.

Jessica didn't ever disappoint.

Alone in the bakery's bathroom stall now, far cleaner than the filth she purged in Central Park's bathroom stall, Jessica made her brother wait, knowing his cock was hard, as she took her time submissively flooding her panties, for him, in the toilet. She soaked that pee-soiled panty liner between her legs until it was warm with urine, and ready for her brother to wear as a trophy of her conquering.

The dominance-submissive relationship in its first major shift.

Waddling slightly as she returned to the table, pee streaked down Jessica's legs as she held that sopping liner, soaked through with hot piss, between her pink thighs. Her creamed pussy, where her brother's cock had satisfied her in Central Park earlier, preparing for his sister's panty fetish present.

Jess indulged Rick.

When she returned she slipped the sticky liner out to him, under the table; in her mind, imagining her mommy, Chloe, watching this moment.

And Rick locked eye contact with her now.

Like he needed to lick her pissed in Tena panty liner, she needed to be hauled over his knee, spanked by her brother, bare bottom and half naked, her pencil skirt hiked up around her waist. She wanted her mommy to see this.

Jessica's dirty thong down to her knees.

A family orgy, Jessica was contemplating. She felt Rick's greedy hands, taking her warm, urine sodden, sticky panty liner, the adhesive of its backing sticking to his fingers, from hers, slipping it all into place.

The dating site. Chloe's pseudonym.

Rick's first encounter of sex with their mommy.

Jessica knew Rick's apartment would be empty next week, and that their mom would be back in town having done her business in Jersey. Would Rick be a really good son, and show his mommy how he liked to pound and fuck his little sister's cunt, while mommy watched? Fucking Jessica in front of their mom, Chloe's face?

Would Rick have what it takes to spank his mommy's bare bottom like he spanked his sister's?

All will be revealed.

Like mommy, like daughter.

Like sister, like lover.

Rick's sticky, cunny lipped week was just hotting up.

To be continued...