All Comments on 'The Dawn of a Perfect Empire'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could it be...?

Great story, very lovely, although now it makes me wonder... Is this story in the same universe as The Royal Cock?

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 01/29/18

Sadly, I wrote this in a single sitting and didn't give myself time to proofread it before posting. That's a huge mistake on my part and I really should proofread more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
proof reading. p l e a s e.

"Her hands move to the back of her mind and push slightly." Should that not read: !Her hands move to the back of my head and push slightly! And a number of other gross oversights. Who did your proof reading?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I got so worked up from this story. That I had to ravage my big dick lover. Then I had him read it and he got worked up again and ravaged me. So thank you for a great story.

EinfachTollEinfachTollover 6 years ago
Holy crap!

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read on this site! 10/10!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...