All Comments on 'The Day After Ch. 05'

by ifiknewthen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfaceabout 7 years ago

Please never stop this series!

sm1982sm1982about 7 years ago
I gave this chapter a one star..

At what point of reality, aside from how Joey is now known to Chase and got his butt kicked has either coward, Ryan or Chase faced? Are readers supposed to accept this fooling around that just took a turn for serious at Chase's weak confession? Graham aka idiot lets his bf sleep around and says he'll allow it as long as they grow old together! Except, for that one weird scene where he literally embarrassed Ryan in the truck, showing off to the young males while getting a bj, there is no indication that he's a horrible bf. The scene showed an odd side to Graham's character because in the other minor scenes where he's physically present and not just mentioned, he seems caring and loving. And the one thing Ryan hasn't done which would uncomplicated his life and not have this pending tremendous heartbreak that's going to happen when he either gets caught by Graham, which I was expecting to happen at the end of this chapter, or Ryan or even Chase grows balls to tell him. This is why Ryan was in his predicament with Joey! And like Joey, Ryan and Chase should be getting an ass whooping of a lifetime by Graham and Annie! As to why anyone is cheering on this ridiculous affair is beyond me.. The abrupt way they had to leave the campsite, the cold shoulder Chase continuously gave Ryan, how easy it was to make Ryan feel worthless and cheap is immediately forgiven because the gay male fantasy of turning the straight male gay came true! Where is the realistic, "you need to figure things out/let's talk this out because hey, this is a HUGE deal announcing you're falling for a gay man" rather than just having sex, again. I'm sorry, did I overlook the part where Chase announced he's leaving his longtime gf, Annie, who Ryan is also friends with, then equally demands Ryan leave Graham so they can try a real relationship that isn't confused with some good sex?

LadyKSnowLadyKSnowabout 7 years ago

Love the way this series is going, showing Chase has a little more heart than I thought. I would like to see how it all pans out with Graham and Annie. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can You STFU sm1982?

Alot of these stories are fantasies, fantasies that teaders like me appreciate. And in case you haven't realized there is a Trump in the white house. So any form of escapism is most welcome. And before u go around trolling people who dont get paid to contribute hot-excuse me-fucking hot gay erotica why dont you post your own true to every fcking detail story and leave authors like this one alone you piece of shit.

ifiknewthenifiknewthenabout 7 years agoAuthor
A message to my readers.

Dear SM 1982,

I read your comments that led up to your one star review of my story. To tell you the truth, I was offended and immediately went to ways to attack you the way that I feel you have attacked me.

I thought about how I might relay the fact that this is a fantasy story in an effort to better help you take out the emotions that the story is inducing for you.

I thought I might point out that based on your remarks, you are obviously invested in the characters, so regardless of whether you agree with the direction the story is going; maybe I’ve done my job.

I thought I might point out the everyday realities of people cheating on their boyfriend or girlfriend or lover, even though on paper (and especially to a bystander) there may not be a good reason to do so.

I thought about specifically attacking you and the hypocrisy of needing such valiant “reality” from my story regarding fidelity while you have favorited a story called ‘My Best Friend’s Boyfriend’ where a gay man and his best friend’s straight boyfriend hook up while they’re together.

I thought about specifically pointing out the hypocrisy of your need for my stories to not promote the “gay male fantasy of turning the straight male gay” while you apparently favorite stories like ‘Str8 to Bitch’ and ‘Straight Guy Gets Fucked’ and ‘Stealing Benny: he thought he was straight.”

I thought about pointing out that the total timeline of both of my series put together has only been 8 days.

I also thought that maybe I should bring up how easy it must be to criticize others work though you have produced no tangible work of your own and thus have not experienced the vulnerability of showcasing your stories and having them rated by complete strangers, some of which are apparently complete assholes.

But in the end, I keep on coming back to the fact that I did not start writing these stories to be judged and I certainly didn’t write these stories so that I would have to defend them to anyone. Your judgments came from a place that isn’t helpful or kind but in the end maybe they were effective, because I’m not sure that I will continue writing them.

While I believe all of these are valid points, ultimately all I really want to say to you SM1982 is “Eat a fucking dick!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please keep writing

I think your story line is fabulous, and you are doing amazing work. Don't let anyone discourage you. Keep writing, I need to know how this story ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep up the good work

So many people appreciate your work.

i7ev7i7ev7about 7 years ago

Great! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love your stories. Keep writing! Would love to see more of Travis too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really awesome do not stop.

It makes me awe when Chase had feeling for Ryan. This part also turned me on so much. I would like to see what happens between them so please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!!

PLEASE continue this story. There is nothing worse than finding a great story with an awesome storyline and then no happy ending. I really enjoyed both series and the direction you went with the story. But I am anxious to see how their relationship goes. What happens to their bf/gf? Do they end it? What’s their future like? What happens with Travis and Joey? Pleaseeeee pick this story back up!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous