The Day After Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips and tongue touched his as we maneuvered around to an angle where he could enter me. I lifted myself up; using my hands as leverage but realized his arms at my waist lifting me up was much more effective. I was lifted into the air as his mouth traveled down my neck and I could feel him at my opening. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lowered me onto him gently.

"I love you," I let out as tears started to roll down my cheek. He exhaled deeply as he stared into my eyes and proceeded to kiss a tear off of my cheek. As a team, we continued to lift me up and down on and off his dick. His dick lovingly explored the inside of me and I felt like I could feel every inch of him making love to me.

He grabbed me into him so that our chests met and our chins were over each other's shoulders. "I'm sorry about this morning. I'm just fucked up?" he said as his dick continued to thrust into me. "I just don't know that I've ever loved someone as much as I love you!"

Oh fuck, I couldn't help it. His words were getting me so turned on. I had never dreamt that I'd hear him say those words. Or anyone say those words. My body gave itself over to him at that moment. I rotated myself into his dick lovingly and his body did the same instinctively.

I massaged his throbbing penis with my ass muscles as my sweaty body slid against his. I brought his lips to mine as he moaned into my mouth from the pleasure I was giving him. I released him from my mouth's grip and pushed him back to where he was laying on the bed completely succumbing to the pleasure I intended on giving him.

I grabbed onto the sides of his naked body as I rode him angrily crashing the back of my headboard into the wall. He moaned loudly and uncontrollably as I fucked myself with his raw dick. I aimed for my spot as my moans started to work in unison with his.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK!!! Ryan... oh Ryan -- Jesus fucking Ryan!" he screamed into the open air. "You gotta slow down, I'm gonna... I don't want to cum before you... Please. Please..." he begged.

I cupped my hand over his mouth as I continued to ride him relentlessly. His body was beginning to write uncontrollably as I silenced his efforts with my hand. His chest rose and dropped violently as he grabbed onto me as he was mostly pulled out of me with just the tip of his dick inside of me. HE looked into my eyes pleadingly but knowing he was already over the edge slammed me down onto his dick and held me in place while he gushed loads of himself into my grateful hole.

His body collapsed into the bed, resigned to the angry fuck he had just experienced. I fell onto his chest exhausted as his dick slowly withdrew from me. Out of breath, neither of us could say anything but unlike before this was silent treatment that I could deal with. Our breaths worked their way back to normal when Chase lifted my chin up off his chest and pointed me at his face.

"I wanted to make you cum, Ryan. Why'd you do that?"

"I just wanted to make you feel good, Chase. Don't worry about me."

"Don't you fucking get it, Ryan? I can't stop thinking about you. I only think about you," he responded as he twirled me around on the bed. He crawled over me and kissed me on the lips. He slowly made his way down and kissed me lovingly on the neck. Then on the space between my Adam's apple. My upper chest. My nipple. Then the other one. He kissed down the center of my abs to my belly button and then positioned himself at my crotch.

I lifted my head up and looked down not sure what was happening. I met Chase's eyes as he smiled back at me. Chase had never paid attention to my dick before rather I wondered if he knew it existed. He looked loving and scared. I was rock-hard as he took me into his hand. He licked the precum that was dripping out of my pisslet and looked at me as he tasted me or the first time. I looked at him in astonishment as he looked back and started to laugh and said, "Is this okay? Am I doing it right?"

"Yeah -- yeah," it feels good I offered realizing that he could probably do with some encouragement rather than just a dumbfounded look on my face. He started to kiss it and then took me in and I moaned loudly, probably louder than I normally would to encourage this uncharted territory.

He started to suck on the head of my dick as he stroked the bottom of my raging hard on. I wasn't trying to moan anymore as the moans came out involuntarily now anyhow. I brought my hand to his head trying to help guide him but careful not to force as he now and then would choke taking a little too much in.

It wasn't the best blowjob I had ever had but it was one of the hottest. Seeing Chase sucking on my dick represented more than that, it showed a love for me, a need to make me happy. Plus, he was fucking hot and my best friend. The realization intensified the pleasure he was extending me and I started to release quicker and louder moans signifying that he was bringing me close to the edge. I couldn't handle it anymore. I said, "I'm going to cum Chase... I'm gonna cum."

I proceeded to lift his head off of my close-to-exploding dick but he fought me and won with his strength and intent to stay put. The realizing of what he was now offering quickly sent me over the edge and I exploded into his mouth as I wiggled underneath him. Rope after rope after rope of my salty jizz released into his mouth as he tried valiantly to swallow my seed into his belly. He released himself from my dick as he gasped for air with a stunned look on his face. My dick shot out one more load onto my chest as I watched this hunk taken aback by my loads.

"You okay," I asked.

"Fuck, that was a lot of cum," he said.

I laughed and said, "Guess you must've done something right?"

He smiled back at me almost proudly as he brought his fingers to his chin wiping away some of my cum that had escaped from his mouth. He wiped it on the bed effectively resigning himself from taking any more cum for the day. He dropped down onto me and said, "Oh yeah, guess I'm just a natural born cocksucker like you."

We then kissed me lovingly as our bodies entangled one another's. My eyes were closed lost in the passionate kiss between us when his lips left mine. I opened my eyes and again he was looking at me except this time he wasn't scared -- he didn't turn away. He looked at me and said, "Hey, I wanna tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm sorry about today. And I love you and I'll never fucking treat you that way again!" he said as he looked at me hoping that I would accept his apology as if I hadn't already.

"Good! Cause you know what happens when you cross me!" I retorted referring to the lesson I had given my neighbor. "And I've got something I wanna tell you."

"Anything," he said lending his ear and attention fully to me.

"It's... well... I just wanted to tell you... I... I think you should know that... your breath... well it SMELLS LIKE A BIG FAT JUICY DICK!"

12