The Day I Died

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight was uneventful, but sitting next to David and knowing what we would be doing had me on edge. We were staying a mid-scale hotel close to downtown. Once we arrived in our room and set our luggage down I walked over to David and held him. I started to feel him grow.

I dropped to my knees and began to undo his pants. Then I pushed his pants down and began to rub my face against his crotch feeling his cock start to swell. I eased his underwear down, and his big cock sprang free. I immediately took the head into my mouth. I couldn't wait to feel his hardness in my mouth. I bathed the head of his cock with my tongue, and he continued to grow to his full length. I had never tried to take a cock as big as his fully down my throat but today was the day I was going to try.

I cupped his balls and started running my tongue up and down his long shaft. After he was reasonably wet, I returned to the head and started taking him. He started moaning and took my head in his hands. At first, at I could only take about half of his cock. As I got used to him and adjusted my breathing, I was able to take more. David was moaning almost continuously and started moving his hips. I froze and let him take over. This really excited David, and he was really getting into fucking my mouth. Surprisingly, I loved it too.

Once again his cock was making me lose my inhibitions. I was lost in the moment and had no idea how much of his cock I had in my mouth. I just knew that my nipples were like rocks, and my pussy was wet and soaking my panties. Then I felt his balls against my chin. I couldn't believe it, he was all the way in, I was deep throating him. My saliva was coating his cock and was running down my face. I grabbed my tits and let him set the pace. I could tell he was getting close because his balls had drawn up. His breathing picked up, and he started with short fast strokes. I ran my tongue under the head of his cock.

He groaned loudly, and his cum started squirting into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, and the rest spilled from my lips. He must have shot 6 to 8 ropes of cum. By now after taking that big load in my throat, I started to gag. I even had a small orgasm as I attempted to swallow his big load. I released his softening cock and looked down at myself. My shirt covering my tits was covered in cum and saliva, and I could feel that my panties were soaked with my pussy juice. We had only just begun and had two more days of sex to look forward to.

We had sex several times from there and sometime after midnight the next day the alarm company called about an alarm from my house. I explained that Ed should be there to deal with the problem besides I was in Denver on business. I thought the call was odd because nothing like that had ever happened before.

David had spent minutes sucking my nipples, and I had just started giving him a blowjob when my phone rang again. This time, it was from Ed. I answered the call without realizing it was a facetime call. Ed's face was white as a sheet, and he tried to talk, but the alarm was blaring in the background then I watched him collapse on the floor. David had now sat up and asked who was calling. I didn't know if Ed had noticed my aroused nipples or David's hand on my shoulder. I immediately got up and dressed and rushed to the airport. I called my children and asked they check on their dad and that I was on my way home.

Ed had a collapsed blood vessel and apparently had stopped breathing until he was resuscitated. It was touch and go in the hospital for several days, and then he had another heart attack. Ed had another visit to the surgery and then found himself on the road to recovery followed by three more weeks in the hospital before being allowed home.

I was on leave without pay during this time and played nurse to Ed. I still found time to see and have great sex with David with the excuse I was going to check in at work. Every day, Ed was out of sorts like something was bothering him.

Finally, after about the third week at home, I confronted Ed and asked for an explanation why he was acting so strange.

His reply gutted me. He knew about my affair with David and wanted to know all the gory details. I made up a story about being blackmailed by David to get a promotion and explained my affair was only the weekend I went to Denver. I wasn't sure if he believed me or not.

I didn't want to discuss the sex with David, but Ed gave me a choice of telling everything or leaving. I only said a fraction of the truth. Ed is not stupid, and it only took a few minutes to piece the puzzle together and realize that the affair most likely started after the Christmas party although I didn't admit to that. I had done my best to not elaborate in order to lessen the damage, but then I said something wrong and Ed told me to leave. I was crushed but packed a bag and spent the night with my oldest daughter and her family.

The next morning, I told my daughter I was going to work and would spend that night with a friend. Actually, I was going to see David. He was my only friend as even my children didn't want anything to do with me. Word had gotten around quickly.

I was almost to David's apartment when Ed called and told me to come home. He seemed happy to see me, and I apologized for saying the wrong thing the day before. I really meant that I didn't want the affair to be discovered due to the hurt it would cause my family. Ed thought I didn't want the relationship with David exposed so I could continue having sex with him which I suppose did have some truth to it but I would never admit to that. Sex was so good with David I would almost cut off my left hand to be able to continue.

That afternoon Ed and I held each other as we slept in our marriage bed. That was to be the last time I would be in my husband's arms.

That evening Ed disclosed that he was suing both my company and David. I got angry and told him he couldn't do that then he showed a report that suggested David was a sexual predator. I found David to be a good man so none of that could be true and I was angry that Ed was trying to ruin David's life.

I stormed out and slept in the guest bedroom that night. The next morning, I had arranged to meet David at Starbucks. When I returned home, Ed knew where I had been and even that I gave David a passionate kiss when departing. We exchanged words then I found myself on the street again but this time, I went to stay with David.

Ed filed lawsuits against David and my pharmaceutical company. That led to David being fired and then later I was dismissed as well. Then I got served for divorce.

Things just seemed to be spiraling out of control. Ed sold the house and then took the best pieces of furniture, I was left with hardly anything. I should have used the money from the sale to pay off my share of our children's college and marriage loans, but didn't, and allowed David to run through most of the money. I was a fool.

David couldn't find a job and had to give up his luxury apartment and the car, then, I finally had enough and left David. I discovered he was continuing his philandering ways, and I had gotten fed up with him. He was great in bed but lacked social skills and didn't know anything about being a gentleman. I guess I came to my senses too late. I found work, but it didn't pay nearly what my previous job did. I had to pay for my apartment and on the loans. Life became really hard.

Desperate for money I tried to claim part of Ed's insurance business but discovered it belonged to his dad so I just gave up. Then the divorce was finalized, and I found Ed waiting for our son just outside the courtroom. I tried to apologize, but Ed had been hurt too bad to listen.

My life after that was getting through one day to the next. I didn't date or even go out with what few friends I had. I was only able to pay the interest on my loan so I knew that debt would follow me to my deathbed.

A few years passed and I was invited to spend Christmas with my children, and Ed was there. We spent most of the day talking, and I was feeling good when he explained to me that we could be friends but never anything more. I really needed a friend and was pleased to hear Ed say that.

A few weeks later my loan was mysteriously paid in full. I knew it was Ed, and I called to thank him, but he acted like he didn't know anything about it but my children don't keep secrets very well. Yes, Ed paid it off. He must have known how much I was struggling. I was thankful that his wounds had healed so that we could still be friends, at least for our children's sake.