All Comments on 'The Day I Died'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 183 Comments
cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Read up on crimes and the law when you write about them

Offering a promotion in exchange for sex is quid pro quo sexual harassment. It is not coercion (nothing was threatened like the loss of a job or physical harm to her or others) and it wasn't extortion because again no threats or use of force, and it wasn't blackmail as that would be coercion on the basis of the release of true or false information to the public or certain others that would cause a loss or other harm to the person. All it was is that she wanted something on the job and her supervisor was willing to give it to her in exchange for sex. So, definitely sexual harassment (quid pro quo, "this for that") but not coercion or extortion or blackmail.

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
What 46 year old woman in her right mind

could expect to keep a guy 15 years younger ? and a pussyhound at that

I understand that it is not easy to find new topics in this LW section but i think a minimum of realisme wouldn't harm

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 7 years ago
Good story

I liked the two points of view approach. It allowed the story to be told without too much interruption. Ed was a decent guy. His wife, not so much. I understand the bit about hormones and the lack of sex with Ed. She turned a little too quickly to the dark side. The lying was off the charts! Good riddance to bad rubbish. This was the best ORIGINAL story in a few days. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stay tuned for part two

when we find out if Ed is a man, or a mouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No pill needed

A 49 year old woman is almost certainly menopausal, and being on HRT means that her physician has verified this, so she didn't need to go back on the pill (unless it was part of some fantasy about being young again).

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Your best story to date

But , be advised , the anti-moral brigade will be out for blood on this one.

But , fuck 'em and feed ' em friollies ! Lol chuckle ! They're not happy unless their Bitching and Moaning about something anyway.

Good job FH.

5 *'s

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Should read Good job FW

Freaking Autocorrect ! I love surfing on my Tablet , but this is one of the few drawbacks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love a slice of life

I do wish I could write the actual events I am aware patterning this presentation.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
BTB- lite ... an invective -free yet unyielding mode to close the books on foundered marriage

I liked the multiple initial and middle ambiguities imbued in the story and how the author held his cognitive dissonance cards close to the vest before dispelling the mysteries with methodical P.I. observation and proceeded to fairly cut and dried conclusion. I felt an early minute modicum of sympathy for the wife , if the narrator had been healthy - she probably would have turned down predatory supervisor flat.

The full disclosure of her deceptions meant it was best the couple go their separate ways. My main quibble is the narrator acted so decisively with clarity of thought and expended a great deal of energy while in recovery from multiple cardiac episodes. I'm not quarreling with the conclusion reached but how straightforward the decision was reached as he was still rehabbing from near death episode.

Freewheel overall, however, did extra literary legwork with financial, medical subplots enriching the story. He isn't yet a wordsmith by any stretch of imagination, but deserves full credit for multiple overtones carrying over soft but clear at conclusion.

Why did the husband clear his ex's debts ? To me , it was an acknowledgement that for two plus decades they were very happy together. Things ended badly in last annum , but they still had worked and loved together for so long , raised their children and prospered materially. He didn't have to do it, but it was a last gracious and unforced gesture from a principled man .

That gift seared home, in a way, her true loss for not keeping the faith during his physical travails.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Last but not least ...

I thank the author for sharing and agree with Crkpekker that this is his best story to date.

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please

what happen to Marriage on a tight-rope ????? its gone

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Very Good

Paying Her Debt Was Stupid!

The rest of the story was great, a low key BTB with the best revenge as not only living well, but screwing over the boy friend and slut wife as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was glad he held his ground and took such aggressive action. Even after her party when hubby was so infuriated with the way the guy was dancing with her she allowed that same guy to fuck her. She deserved everything she got and and for a big fat dick she destroyed her family . I'm surprised she didn't let lover boy up her ass to. The only reason for staying is the comfort level and financial support, and cheaters don't want to look like a slut in her case to the whole family. Chesters are lying self centered selfish people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great write I really liked the way you told it from both sides my x did same to me so don't feel rained on. And I'm sure it will happen again seems like a lot of middle aged women have a hard time getting pass a bigger dick.I feel sorry for her but I guess she got what she deserved..

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
JUST HOW MANY LIES ARE WAY TOO MANY

and to have more than 1 fatal illness a lifetime is a blessing, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well told story, should have a higher score

Well told story with both points of view. How do you understand why a wife would abandon her marriage for some sex ? This fits one of the standard LW story templates where the 20-25 year married wife goes stupid and chucks it all for a younger, smooth talking boss/work colleague and good sex.

In real life,Ed would be so weak and his body beaten up, it would take him months of rest to recover and I can't see him ,managing the stress of a divorce for at ;least a year. Most kids would be so angry with their mom for that behavior, they would be ready to burn her t the stake.

maybe the story was missing a little of that, but our protagonist pretty much acted the way most people would.

FreewheelFreewheelover 7 years agoAuthor
Read the story!

Many of you have left comments both good and bad. It is apparent, however, that many of you have glossed over the details. The part about Helen being coerced to have sex with her boss was fabricated by Helen to give her husband a plausible excuse and her husband's reaction was to be expected. The real story should become clear in Helen's POV. They had many wonderful years together and raised five delightful children. Ed thought Helen had suffered enough so he paid her share of the loan but did not take her back.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

the early dialogue was stilted and sounded unreal; it would have benefited from being read out-loud. it improved later on. the second half was simply a complete retelling from her point of view, abbreviated. nothing was added except the revelation of the debt being paid.

this was a good story but would have benefited from showing more emotion.

thank you for writing!

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
This story was just unsatisfying.

It is perhaps a poster child for NOT telling "both sides" of the story.

Ed had figured out already that she was lying about the "harassment" and that the relationship had started around the Christmas Party time period. The only thing "gained" by her telling her side of the story was revealing the sexual details, but since this was not really a stroke story, those were all utterly wasted words IMO.

I, for one, find no titillation value in the sexual details here because the thrust of the story was the betrayal of Ed and the mystery as to the reasons for it - and not the thrusting into his wife. So, basically, I felt the entire second part of the story was a wasted letdown. I was in the 4.5-ish range after Ed's part of the story, but the entirety of the 2nd half was mere repetition, with nothing new or of value gained. It was therefore a chore to wade through and dropped the score to a 3.

Had her reasons for the betrayal been more substantial than "I'm neglected sexually, (because my husband got sick) and Wow, what a nice big cock he has...(drool)." It _could_ have been more interesting and not have harmed the story like I felt it did. However, Her (lack of) character development gave us no room for such nuanced complexity that we had to unravel in the second half. So, the entire 2nd half was just a letdown IMO, and we'd have been better off without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind of a Martian Slut Ray plot.

So she was a perfect loyal mature wife until she got horny and her pretty boy boss seduced her with his giant cock. We can't be sure she wouldn't have fucked her boss regardless of her husband's health. But remember, she agreed to fuck her boss before she had actually seen the cock or experienced the super sex. We can assume if the adultery had been boring and unsatisfying she would have quit. So it was all about the sex, not the romance or emotional appeal, which is where the Slut Ray comes in. Men offer romance to get sex, women offer sex to get romance. But this slut just wanted the sex, which does not fit her 30-year loyal intelligent wife profile. So that shift in character is puzzling and weakens the story.

Still, it was a decent effort with the usual culprits paying the price. Except that one day David really needs to experience some broken bones and permanent erectile dysfunction. That's where the money should have gone, not to pay off the whore's debt. He ends up being a bit of a wimp after all. If the dumb shit had taken better care of his health none of this would have happened. That's the real moral of this story.

Anonyman

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
A well used plot

But I agree with the stilted dialogue comment. Angry or hurt people just don't talk so logically. You wrote "Helen, I think that is the wrong answer. Maybe you need to pack a bag....." A more credible line would be "Wrong answer. You need to leave" or "you need to get out." or even "get out".

Qualifiers like "I think" or "Maybe" are weak conditional responses that tone down the anger and hurt from the sentences and make the character look weak and insipid.

JMO 3*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Stupid Goddamned slut.

Not well written but enjoyed it anyway.

I had a hard time believing a slut could be that fucking stupid.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Thanks, GrandPaM

After reading your comment, I read the story, and found it to be an interesting example of the genre,

Also, Crkcppr had made an earlier comment about the 'anti-moral brigade' which attracted my interest. He also said this was FreeWheel's best story.

I agree totally that the story would have been better without the attempt to give Helen's side of the story. Whilst, like others, I found the language to be a little stilted, I did think the husband's part of the story explained his emotions and thought processes quite realistically. The setting of the near-death was also a good one.

(I found the husband's story interesting, despite the usual formulaic approach to tracking down the details of a wife's infidelity - picture on the phone, have the wife followed, etc.)

But the attempt to see within Helen's emotions and thought processes seemed unrealistic to me. The apparent reason for her attraction to the 'other man' was entirely sexual, but her behaviour was that of someone with an infatuation so strong that she couldn't put it aside even temporarily. She is shown as apparently in love with this man, but sexual attraction is the only reason. That's not realism as I understand it.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How do you find the time, Luedon?

Between fucking other women's husbands and writing autobiographical stories about it, how do you have time to read all these stories and write all these comments?

Slow day in the fucking other women's husbands business?

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
eeeehhhhh...

It was an okay story but not something I would write home about plus I agreed to 50% of it and 50% thumbs down at the same time.! Enough said on this story.!! **

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story,but

I can't believe a educated women would let herself be seduced by a man 15 years younger than her. Then giving him her divorce settlement ,all for a big cock. She at 49 and past her peak sexually. Had a great life with a great man. Drugs are addictive but sex at that age . I doubt it ! most people slow down over time . I would love a sexually active women at that age of 49. That part doesn't fit well in this story.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "How do you find the time?"

Anonymous, do you have this obsession with other elderly ladies, or is it just me who conjures up this erotic image for you?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hubby's Weary, Wife's Pussy Is Teary, Call Siri

Alternately turgid and mystifying, the author has nonetheless taken a worthy shot at this worst nightmare scenario for mature married men.

No man wants his woman happening upon a masterfully wielded stone-hard, youthful erection in the course of her daily activities. That should go without saying. But when you're over 50 AND have heart trouble it's a perfect storm for the husband. Especially a husband that is probably a dedicated student of "Gender Studies", bla bla bla.

Perhaps this commenter missed it, but where was the info in all of Hubby's extemporizing about Wifey not getting any dick for a year? That's just wrong, Bro!! Well, he's got heart troubles so wtf can a guy do, right? Well, first things first: keep your wife off the dance floor where it is a worldwide guarantee that she will be approximately three millimeters from a pulsing, steaming hot erection. But he learned how to "trust" his wife while watching Lifetime TV movies and taking copius notes during the Oprah Show.

There are several issues that come to the fore here and most have been mentioned by the usual suspects. But the one that has provided a bit of comic relief is the sometimes comically stiff dialog. Has it failed to occur to quite a few Litlanders that Siri herself could have crafted some of these conversations? Ha ha, not to worry.

The author usually gets his point across acceptably. But the author needs to learn to subtract much of his verbiage and craft it trusting the reader to provide the natural pep that keeps a conversation going between two people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Call Siri, Con't

Clicked Publish too soon...

No, you can't exactly blame hubby for his wife's having flown off the handle. And boy did she ever fly. But the point to be made is, why do men fall for this bullshit about Trust in their wives when this type of situation is well north of 50% a Biology issue?

Frankly, I think this particular predator would probably have succeeded with this Wife eventually in any case. But why throw fuel on the fire all the while congratulating yourself on your near cosmic level of "Trust"? It's just stupid to the max, Bro. Three drinkiepoos and a dancefloor should be enough to put any guy on Red Alert for his woman. Think of it as Protection if it violates your Gender-equity sensibilities that much.

It's been said a dozen times here: When your woman's pussy is weeping she is already halfway to the slaughterhouse. Didn't your daddy ever tell you that?

Ok, /rant off.

But the other main issue here is the depth of feeling falls somewhat short on the husband's part. We need to feel more of Hubby's pain. For the most part he comes off too perfunctory, even without the dialog issues.

As far as the wife is concerned she must have a family history of mental illness - not for the cheating, though. One can understand if she had cracked once or twice. No, it's her taking the predator's side to her husband's face that sealed the deal. Everything else is at least conceivably forgivable. But she keeps on keepin' on defending the predator to her husband, who is arguably at death's door due in no small part to her own inexplicable behavior.

So, the wife would seem to be coming completely out of the blue yonder with her Godzilla-like destruction of the marriage. The author tries to solve this equation with the wife's soliloquoy in the end, but it really couldn't cancel the extreme debt of stupefaction that he had accrued in the eye of the reader with her enormously horrible behaviour.

Despite the rant here, the author's other work will be put on the shortlist.

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
Good Story

I liked it, apparently it went right over a few of the readers heads.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I liked it...

I liked it...The husband even if in the end payed her debts, never would accept her back in his life...And he payed, just because he saw with his own eyes how demolished she was, and her punishment would be to live her life, alone, old and bitter every single day regretting to have cheated her husband that loved her, with a so hollow man...Was it worth it? Pity we had to read her lamentable excuses...3*

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Why Help Her?

In the end, why pay her debt? It was enough that he would talk to her. She made the choices that put her where she was. She betrayed her marriage, her husband and her kids! She was a stupid, selfish piece of shit. You don't suddenly turn into that, she would have been that way for her whole life. So, let her rot. Do not help her lest you regret it in the future. Bad ending.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting Story

Until it was mentioned in passage that he had erectile dysfunction and they had not had penis in her vagina sex in over a year her behaviour seemed strange. But then it was clear that she reaching for her pleasure and this is easy to understand but not to forgive.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
That's what happens

Interesting story, probably all too true. Thanks for a good read Xoxoxox Annette

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Concluded

Nice story told from both sides. The wife truly was a lost cause, especially when you hear from her side what she was up to. To the anons and other tough guys who want her to suffer, die, etc.: grow a pair and stop trolling stories that hurt your delicate sensibilities. Pitiful idiots. Sorry, getting back to the story: she appears to have suffered quite enough- an aging lost soul, and paying off the debts of the mother of his children was a class act.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Dear OneThird; Re: Your comment 'Concluded'

You describe FreeWheel's story as a "Nice story told from both sides."

GrandPaM and I commented that we thought that adding the wife's explanation was an error and that what was written in her name was not at all realistic.

I would be interested to see a further comment from you putting the alternative viewpoint. I thought the first part seen through the husband's eyes went well, but the second part should have either been omitted or written with a more realistic woman's explanation of her motives.

Can you see any woman you know actually thinking as Helen did in this story?

Lue

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
First Comment

Page 1, boss promises promotion in exchange for sex, that is not blackmail it is just two people making a deal to further their own needs.

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Second Comment

As the truth unfolded Helen was a very willing participant, she played a game and lost and of course her husband and children lost, there are no winners in that sort of game and the comment by Annette Bishop is all to real. Well written story Freewheel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To death do us part

I guess that Helen figured that Ed was just about dead so, why not move on with her fun life! She didn't appear to have any guilt at all and was just going for her max pleasure while ignoring her long time husband since he was so sickly and weak. Paying off her debt was a big mistake since this will allow her to finally get her social life back together and start enjoying herself again. I think Ed should have used the money to seduce a nice women that will keep him company in his older years. Helen killed their marriage and Ed would be a fool to do anything ever again to help her considering how she so totally betrayed him.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
A good, 5* story

Some people do want to keep their cake whilst also eating it.

And that, as we saw here, just ain't possible.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
Good story

Got a five from me. Happy Christmas ;)

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

You can sum up the depth of her love in this: while she was having sex with another man, her husband lay dying on the kitchen floor. Usually when someone is confronted so vividly with that fact (as she was via FaceTime), it shakes them and changes their life. Not with her. While hubby is still recovering, and even after she knows he knows, she continues her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

Sp she cheats and on a guy with heart disease that shouldnt be stressed.

Then the story has her causing another heart attack while he was in hospital.

Then she knows he knows and again she cheats.

Then she moves in with the guy when any sane woman would be desperate to save her marriage. Well if she loved her husband, which she did not obviously.

Story needed more pain on the bad guy though.

Maybe a bit more kids shunning her.

Unsure why he paid off loans unless still loved her.

You can love someone and not want to be with them, the author did that part well.

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
Nice tale

But the author made the best comment, when he pointed out other commenters hadn't really read the story. Thanks for writing, Freewheel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
B.T.B. SHOW NO MERCY

Hi there peoples! Truly I know that this is FICTION! But that bitch should be burnt at the stake or is it cock (HOW DO YOU BURN A COCK OR TWO "ANSWER " THE SAME WAY AS SAUSAGES) AUSSIE JOKE! I so believe in reconciliation! But that woman is a slut addicted to a large cock! She always be addicted to that size? B.T.B Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Hi there!

I read the story and the comments.

Most of these things, like yours, follow the same progression nice guy, good marriage, discovery, research, and then either reconciliation or divorce, and in divorce cases the wife and philanderer both suffer. You covered all that with the added wrinkle of the heart ailment.

As you continue to write read what others have done. I suggest you find the older stories say from 2004-2009. You'll get the better part of the straight story. Ohio, Slir Puff, Hard Days Knight, Just Plain Bob, Troubadour, Hue Dogg, Francis MacComber, Rehnquist, and Daniel Q. Steele.

You need to work on your proofreading.When we write and proof our own stuff we often overlook the little things, and to be sure the problems you're having are not large.

Keep at it. This was quite good, certainly a five at half the price.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
friendly criticism

great story 5 stars

writing was a bit matter of fact and needs more emotion in it if that makes sense.

i like all your stories you have some good ideas, hope you write lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idk

The story was hot but it was a real boner killer to read her story

Like she ruined their marriage and then after getting her just deserts the idiot pays off her debts

AFTER SHE TRIED TO BURN HIS ASS IN COURT

And then reading the story you see that she just would have given said money tor.Big dick to fuck off with

The story was good but even if they didn't get back together at the end of the day if the roles were reversed and dude was on his death bed she would have just fucked her boss and had her boss went broke then her poor late husband's business would just get given away

She already put cock over her family so once she is all alone she is all alone

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
Helen's side of the story

Had very little value. Except for the fact that she explains to us that her account of being "coerced" into the sexual relationship was a lie - which could easily have been revealed in the first part of the story - it's the typical male concept of how and why a woman decides to cheat, which hardly ever seems to work.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 7 years ago
Great Realistic Story!

Wow - The Helen haters are really extreme and must have never made a mistake. Helen wanted her loving devoted husband and a young hot lover at the same time. She thought she could keep Ed fooled but life has a habit of revealing the truth. I thought that her punishment suited her crime. She will live a lonely life forever stained by her actions to the people who mattered to her - her family. Her lover David lost his lucrative job and his wealth. Helen tried to steal the family business but she also lost her good job having to settle for a lesser one. There are some who got upset because Ed paid her loan. This loan was for the kids' education which most men would pay as the breadwinner in the family. Ed let her struggle with the debt until she showed some remorse for her actions. Also, Helen was the mother of his kids so if she suffers they suffer. Overall, Helen got what was coming to her but letting her struggle for the rest of her life with crushing debt for the kids' education would have been cruel.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
What? You Expected A Reconciliation?

If ever a divorce was necessary, this is it. Stupidity and avarice are not grounds for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
B.T.B. SHOW NO MERCY

She is a slut, whore , liar! There can be no reconciliation! The part I find hard to get around is when she finally described the affair and his drink can cock and her orgasms Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuken HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL man ! I would quickly give her the bums rush out the door! Love you all! GREG. OH 50 % for the story 50 % for the description of the sex BYE

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 7 years ago
Good plot but ...

I liked the plot structure of this story. Four out of five. But it seemed very flat and unemotional. It tells the story without showing the story. It is almost like English is not the author's first language.

I liked the wife's suffering at the end. and I liked how the husband paid off her debts - it shows he is the better person.

I actually felt a bit more emotion at the end with the wife's version of events. I would encourage the author to keep trying because i see potential here.

Cheers

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who is "DEB"

At one point, Helen was referred to as "Deb" -- it is pretty basic in writing to keep the characters straight.

I agree with those who said the story was "so-so" and with those who said to keep trying as there seemed to be potential in your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice fantasy

Flat and emotionless. But sadly no way Ed comes out on top. She gets half the house and his pension/savings. And suing the company gets you laughed out of court nothing more.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Well

Hubby is perhaps not THAT magnanimous. If he does not pay off her portion of the student loan, then chances are excellent that their children will when they get underway in their work life! Which, ultimately, they should, anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What gors aroung, comes around. She got what she deserved..so did he.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
A Boner-fied Twat!

Shit happens and,it really hit the fan in this tale!

After 30+ years of a good marriage,Helen just couldn't keep it in her panties,her juices I mean.I guess she had her own mid-life crisis and wanted to get it while the getting was still good. A BIG dick trumped a heart flush and led to her crapping out!

She lied from the get go,which was clear in her version,and that big dick led to disrespect,betrayal,the callousness of putting severe stress on the damaged heart of her life partner,etc. A real twat who just through it all away just to drool over the big stick of a wolf who she knew had already boned most of the women where she worked.

Don't feel sorry for her in the least.

After a few years and the subsiding of the initial betrayal,hubby quietly showed his ultimate love,and appreciation of 30+ years of a wonderful life by paying off Helen's debt and becoming something of an old friend.

Really sad story,when all is said and done.

sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
You can't legally split a debt you took on together

Their divorce may state that they each agree to pay half the debt, but unless they refinanced it with new individual loans, if she can't pay her half the lender will still come after him for full payment. So he's saving himself from having to pay late fees and penalties caused by her not making her share of the payments.

kdcee79kdcee79about 7 years ago
Nope

2nd time through & even worse than before. I'm sure a good editor could have improved this quite easily. I found your writing style stilted & uneven almost as if you were writing by numbers - a pity really, as this tale had good bones but for me you lacked the writing skills to do it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@cyferx

Coercion is said to be implied when a person in authority over another has a sexual relationship.

Even if it is consensual.

Reasons are the relationship is not between equals.

Check out case law!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why would she be struggling?

The divorce left her with half of everything. The stuff Ed took was returned by Court Order and split in half. She got alimony, child support and the house until her son graduated. She got half of Ed's retirement AND since Ed was so stupid, she got half the settlement against the Company. The kids education and other bills would have been paid out of the assets once the kids finished school, so the rest was bullshit. She had plenty of money. Not even a fool lets David use her money after his background is disclosed during the divorce. Badly thought out story.

chris2300chris2300almost 7 years ago
Anon 4/23/17

Actually you didn't pay attention to the sequence of the settlements she got none of them or alimony. Timing is everything. He was not working, as far as her giving the money to the idiot... wouldn't be the first time a woman, or a man, has been foolish like that , grabbing at straws.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Is there an option

allowing us to not see the anon comments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Epilogue was Horrible for ED

Almost a Perfect 5* UNTIL the Epilogue when ED Paid HER Debts.

Whatta' CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with anon below me

I actually liked the story until the very end when he payed her debts? WTF no just no. Easiest 1 star of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
is there an option

To not see schwanze1 or lordslammdoggy comments?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
schwanze1 and lsd

Make a big to do about having profiles and denigrating those that do not.

Take time to visit their profiles!

No Answer

Nothing

None

That sums up their profiles, not even a one sentence blur

Other than weird name they are as anonymous as the anons they defile.

They do of course allow email contact so we can tell them

how much we appreciate their scorn

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic cuck/wimp crap!!!

Only boring!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Far Too Much Repetition

You took an interesting stored and bored readers with over-the-top repetition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fool

They’re both fuckheads. Ed shouldn’t have wasted his time or money on her. Who needs that kind of ‘friend’ in their lives? She couldn’t be a fucking wife (for him; she was fucking David, though) so what kind of friend could she be? Ed’s a fucking gimp

And Helen...that cunt has the GALL to defend her secret cock and move in with him, had the nerve to be ‘angry’ at her husband for daring to ruin her walking dildo’s life, gets all pissy because he, the innocent party, didn’t leave her ‘all the mice things’ when he left her and has the fucking audacity to try and lay claim to part of his business!

These two cunts deserve to be miserable. As for the breathing penis...I’m glad he’s dead at least. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - sex or no sex...

First, you discuss options with spouse.

Second, in today's world numerous options other than infidelity are available to her.

Number of strange actions in story. She is put on HRT, indicating she is well along in menopause state...not sure she needs birth control.

HRT makes her sooooooo continuously horny, while husband has ED, she ever consider having doctor use different HRT combo.

But really, discreet? What a joke. She engages in skype with husband while naked in bed, lover next to her...both she and lover knew husband could see them.

Flip situation around...double hysterectomy...wife becomes frigid...I bet wife would encourage husband to bang every 20 year old he can findings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon sex or no

True story - 30 year old wife habs no chance recovering from debilitating disease lingering for years in coma-like state. Good looking healthy 31 year old husband hires full time nurse.

Five years down road, husband and nurse fall in love. Have affair.

Both her family and his disowned him

Should he have been monk?

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
wtf

She duped him with the blackmail story and still ended up with ruining the dicks life? Damn, is there any indication that what Helen told was a lie without her story? Meh, her part could have been an epilogue.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
What a bunch of cuck crap!!!!

Only for the real perverts called cuckold/wimps!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Anon 10/02

It's free dipshit. Put a name to your attacks you pussy.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Wife?

I kind of liked this story, it just left to many unanswered questions. If Ed didn't have a clue that Helen was cheating since right after the christmas party, When did he get so smart to figure everything even before it happened? Helen said that she didn't know Ed was facetiming her. Yet why would she hold the phone far enough away from her that Ed could see her erect nipples? And how did Ed remember everything in that call if he was dying? To many questions. And many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It Most Likely Was Their Student Loan Debt, Not Just Hers!

Student loans that the parents took out would have both husband and wife as co-signers. She was only paying the interest. The $200,000.00 "she" owed was not getting ANY smaller. If she died first, husband would still be on the hook for them. If she died first, then he died shortly thereafter, the student loans would be a debt his estate would be liable for, reducing any amounts to the children, and possibly forcing his portion of the insurance business (or all of it, if his father was dead at husband's demise) into bankruptcy, essentially destroying the business for the children.

So paying off her portion was simply a wise business / estate decison.

If I were hubby, I would have had an actuary give me an assesment of life expectancies for each, than waited until I got closer to either's anticipated death date before paying it off. Let the ex-wife sweat out her debt load for a while! (Given his state of health, smacking her upside the head would not be a wise move for his physical health or legal status. Courts may not like wife beaters, even if she deserved it!)

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Well

It's Plain And Simple! ..If You Cheat You Will Be Dumped!....He Was Great In The Sack But Lacked Everything Else!....Who Believes This Shit ?....To Me That Sucks! ..What's Wrong With Kicking The Predator In The Kahoonies (can't spell ). .

You know that if You Play With Your Dick Too Much It Will Fall Off ( That's What Mom Used To Say) ★★

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HER BETRAYAL WAS SO MONSTROUS THAT....

her husband would NEVER forgive or forget what she'd done... Her self-centered request that they be friends is fucking preposterous. And him paying off her $200,000 share of the loan? You PC asshole authors are disgusting hypocrites. You peddle your lines of touchy feely bullshit but we all know that, if YOU were ever caught up in that situation, she'd never get a fucking dime. You'd have Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren, Chuck Schumer and the Congressional Janitorial staff going all out on building a case to terminate her Section 8 housing assistance and food stamps.

This is a one or two star story. Now I have to check to see if I have any eyewash that effectively flushes b.s.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
3*

Lost two stars for helping the unrepentant slut. Yes, unrepentant...I don't for a second believe she regrets her affair. It would have been a 1 if he'd taken her back

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

It was a decent story until the final paragraph. After the brazen way that whore betrayed her husband, there is no way he'd pay off the $200k loan. She gleefully tossed aside 30 years of marriage for a big cock... Ed owed her nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not this shit again

Ed had no standing to sue.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
what crap

WHY the fuck would you help this delusional cunt. SHe had no reason and fucked him over and chose the fuck buddy, seriously this is just bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hede to give this a minus 10

And to comment on cowboy up. A minus 20.

Don't read any of this cuck wannabe wimp ass author. He sucks. His protagnists appear manly. Ut are pussy wimps. The wives are truly evil. But husbands forgive them.

You have been warned. Don't read Freewheels shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another miss

Your stories vary from good to terrible. This one is so ridiculous as to be terrible. Why would he care what happened to the unrepentant, cheating whore?

ErotFanErotFanabout 5 years ago
The stories have become pretty formulaic

Since there were a good number of them submitted relatively close together I suppose they were a collection you had sitting around. Has they been submitted to various publishing houses before/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"CAN WE REMAIN FRIENDS?".....

Not just no, but HELLL NOOOO. GET THE FUCK AWAY FRO ME YOU TRAITOROUS, CHEAP, CHEATING TRAMP!!

I would not piss on you if you were on fire, that's as close as we'll ever be again. Let me know if you're gong to attend family functions so I'l know not to be there.

Friends...what a facing joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anon 11/29 is full of crap- PEOPLE, LISTEN THE FUCK UP

LISTEN UP! For those of you who don't understand American law? We have what's called an "adversarial court system". A person has the United States Constitutional right to sue anyone, for anything within a "reasonable time".

Look up "Pearson vs. Chung" on Wikipedia if you don't believe me.

Now, just because you can FILE a lawsuit doesn't mean you're going to WIN a lawsuit. All sorts of things can happen. First, it has to be reviewed by a Judge- this is called the "Process of discovery"- an agreement upon the facts. Then time is given for research- and literally, 19 out of 20 times a lawsuit is dropped. That means only 5% of all law suits see a court room.

Now, one of the things required in American law is "Can you show real harm?" In general if the answer is "Yes"- which is in most cases the destruction of a marriage, resulting in real loss of money/economic damage- can be used as a tort. Just because "Alienation of Affection" may not be on the books, if you can show INTENTIONAL infliction of (economic) loss due to divorce from seduction that can result in a lawsuit. Then you add "emotional pain" costs on top of that and yes, you could sue someone for millions of dollars. Doesn't mean you're going to get millions- it just means it's going to be lowered to something "reasonable".

I strongly encourage you to look up "lawsuits on economic harm"

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
This story does confirm my belief...

...that some people just don't think it through to the consequences.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
HRT causing your libido to be out of control....

....and you might screw your life, along with the guy with the big cock?

Ummmm. Have you thought of discontinuing the HRT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So boring

This is The typical btb story, it's mostly The same like a Cheap Recipe how to Write a btb story. Take a Great marriage, take The wife turning suddenly Brain dead, he finds out, he quits the relationship .... Yadayadayada pump it up with Cheap Sex And stupid excuses so you have at least 2 pages of garbage. Don't worry there will be some morons who like this ... Like some People like shit Sandwiches

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Middle age crazy.

I could see it happen. Mid 40's wife meets some guy 15 years younger and ruins her husband's and children's life by having an affair.

Then boom, instead of being humble she takes the young lover's side in an attempt to save him from her husband's anger.

Then she wanted have her husbands business? When she did that, she became an enemy to overcome and destroy. Are people ever that crazy? You bet.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Pretty good storyelling.

I do hate to agree with LordSlamdawgg, but yeah, I think he made an intelligent comment. You might ask why I hate to agree with him. Look at his username. However I very much like and respect luedon, and her own comment is spot on. Freewheel did try to present Helen's point of view but I agree it wasn't very realistic. So that part is just one more man trying to write the woman's point of view while not really getting it right. It's hard to do so I'm not about to berate Freewheel for not nailing it. Putting yourself in a female character's head is a male writer's toughest job. He made an attempt at it, enough of an attempt to keep me reading.

I do wish you misogynist pricks would stop trying to castigate lue for writing what she's written. She's honest and she writes very well about what happened. She hasn't posted here for your harsh moral judgment. Like the other writers here she had a story to tell and acquitted herself admirably telling it. You clowns aren't critics. You're just weak candidates for incel membership. Go back to Pornhub where you belong.

All in all, a pretty good rendering of a domestic tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really well done, but . . .

Your story is very well written and has the ring of being true or at least possible.

But what eventually happened to them? He was a decent guy and she came to the self-awareness that she had done something very wrong and was truly sorry. In other words, they both did everything they could to get their lives on track. One would hope that they turned out ok and found some success and happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Confusing story

I don't really understand it. Most of it is very well written, but until the woman tells her story , it is all a confusing ball of lies.

I don't see why she cares about her soon to be ex.She lies to hom, cheats on him, and dreams and masturbates to another man's penis. The marital dream is over. I read nothing from the woman's perspective that showed she cares about him , or loved him. Just that he was unable to perform and she found a man who could perform and perform admirably. Move on and realize there is no more story.

Did think dying was a creative way to discover your partner was cheating on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope cut her off and move on

No reason to be civil or help her out .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

With most situations it is the lying that gets people angry.

She may have had a better chance of saving her marriage if she’d owned up about her sexual needs before the affair started, since her husband was impotent. At least If they‘d divorced it wouldn’t have been so acrimonious.

But lying over and over again made her husband think she was taking him for a fool.

Which is the worst insult.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 stars

A person reaps what they sow. There was no way this story could have gone except the way it did.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous