All Comments on 'The Day My Wife Became a Slut'

by Dilligaf548

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ok

Story is ok. Grammar is very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Vacation

Only time my wife is a slut is on vacation! She gets hot as soon as we leave. No bra no panties she wants everyone to look at her . She gives a lot of blowjobs at the campground! She likes fucking on the picnic table! She goes to the restroom in a seethrough sun dress, just in case a girl wants doom action. I've been watching this for years and still gets me hot every time! She took a cock so big this year she took a day and night to get the soreness out . She wants one bigger than 11"s next camping trip ! The last one she had she told me it had to be 10"s long and the size of a coke can ! She wants BIGGER!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Sunning on the beach brings out the slut in us girls

Great story, so much fun xoxoxoxoxoAnnette

loveloverloveloverabout 6 years ago
You my horny dude are a piece of work

You live out the fantasy many of us have, and can love ❤️ it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!!

I love this story. From the public bathroom gloryhole action to the beach play and back to the bathroom. Such a hot fantasy to watch the wife explore and and be explored. My wife gets super hot and wet talking about public sex and adding a little voyeurism and more.

Thanks for writing!!!!!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

I love this story. I’ve been looking for it since creating my account!

I love it all... all the way from the public bathroom gloryhole start, to the beach play and back to the bathroom again.

It is absolutely a hot fantasy to watch the wife explore and and be explored like this. My wife gets super hot and wet talking about public sex. Especially in a public bathroom so this rings home with me and is super stimulating thinking of her doing these things and me watching and joining in on the fun!

Thanks for writing!!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 3 years ago

Read it again.... love this story!

Any plans for a sequel?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous