The Day My Wife Became a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy in the last cubicle was clearly now cumming in her mouth judging by the muffled noises. He moved her around, I felt her hand grip my cock then her mouth close over it, I thought she might recognise my cock, but it seemed not. I continued video recording her. The guy fucking her then declared he was about to cum, Eve was squealing away as orgasm after orgasm went through her. Suddenly I heard, "Oh look there is another cock for you, I then watched on my phone screen as he backed her up and guided the other cock into her pussy. She was now being fucked as she sucked my cock, with everything I had seen today I wasn't going to last much longer. I started pumping hot cum into her mouth which she drank down.

Once I had recovered I went back to the car to watch the video. A few minutes later the other guy came out, followed by Eve.

"That was a bit quicker than this morning." I said to her.

"Yeah I only had to wait for one guy to come out."

I didn't start the car, having watched the video my cock was rock hard again. Another couple of cars had pulled in now, I reached down in front of her seat and pulled the release arm. Her seat slide backwards, "What are you doing?" She ask shocked.

I didn't say anything, I climbed over the centre consul, and knelt on the floor between her knees. I pulled her shorts down, although she tried to stop me and failed. I lifted her t-shirt up and over her head.

"What do you think you are doing?" She screamed at me.

"I thought you would get naked for me as you got naked for the other guys in the toilets."

She looked at me shocked, I gave her my phone and pressed play.

I pulled her arse to the edge of the seat. I cupped her tits in my hands and started pinching her nipples as I buried my face in her pussy.

I could taste the cum in her pussy, mixed with her own juices. I was lapping her juices, running my tongue down to her arse then back up to her clit. I put her feet up onto the dash of the car to give me better access, she started grinding her pussy into my face. She put the phone down and gripped my head with her hands as her orgasm rippled through her body. "There is a bloke watching us," She told me.

I looked up, there was a guy by the door stroking his cock watching us. I opened the door, he stepped in and stood close to Eve.

"Well go on then either wank him off or suck him off." I told her.

She took his cock in her hand, slowly stroking him. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy and shoved it in hard, she cried out as my cock invaded her pussy. She leant over and took the guys cock into her mouth. I started fucking her rough, hard and fast. I had never fucked Eve this way before. After a few minutes the guy said he was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of Eve's mouth and sprayed cum all over her tits. I jammed my cock as far as I could into her and filled her with my cum.

Another couple of guys had turned up now, "Would you like some of this guy's?" I asked them.

"Fuck yeah." They both said.

"Ok hold on." I climbed out of the car and went to the boot, I got a blanket out and lay it on the grass verge.

"What do you think you are doing?" Eve asked me.

"I am not doing anything, you are." I told her.

"What?" She looked puzzled.

"If you want to be a slut, then you can be a slut, now do as you are told and get on the blanket so these two guys can have you."

"Why do you think I am a slut?"

"I don't normally, but after today I am not so sure, how many cocks have you had today?

"Erm.."

"Exactly, and while your counting don't forget the three this morning, now get out of the car and get on the blanket."

She did as she was told getting on the blanket on her hands and knees. As she took one in her mouth and one in her pussy, I got a towel from the boot and put it over her seat. She was squealing away again as multiple orgasms went through her, one other guy came over and took over fucking her when the other had sprayed his cum over her back. The one in her mouth filled her mouth with his cum, there must have been a lot of it because she gagged at first. The guy fucking her eventually filled her pussy, she collapsed exhausted on the blanket.

I got her up and sat in the car, I put the blanket back into the boot. As I got into the car, Eve asked. "Where are my clothes?"

"In the boot."

"But you can't drive home with me naked in the car."

"Yes I can."

I started driving, we managed to get out of the lay-by quite quickly and headed home. All the way home I was teasing her, I would pinch her nipples, then finger her pussy. I would lick my fingers clean, tasting the cum from the other guys. By the time we got home it was dark, I made her walk to the house naked. I knew no one would see her. When we got into the house, I dropped everything onto the floor, "I am going for a shower," I told her. I left her standing there, walked up stairs to the bathroom. I turned the shower on, stripped off and stepped into a nice hot shower. A few minutes later the bathroom door opened, Eve stepped into the shower. She came up behind me, I was just standing under the water with my hands on the wall. She put her arms around me and rested her head on my back. "Are you angry with me?" She asked.

"Not angry, upset."

"Can we talk about it?"

"We can, but first you need to explain what happened today."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Well do you not think, that I have been trying for 35 years to get you to have a 3some, you have always said no. Now all of a sudden, not only have you fucked and sucked your way to the coast and back, but not one word was said. You didn't once ask me if it was alright, and you lied to me."

"I lied because I didn't know how to tell you, on the beach I assumed that if you wasn't ok with it, you would say something."

"How many other times have you been like this, when I am not there."

"Never, I promise you. I really don't know what happened today, I was in the toilet this morning, when a cock came through the hole. Before I knew what I was doing, I was sucking it. Then a second, then a third."

"And on the beach?"

"Those two young guys really got me going, I was so horny I couldn't stop myself. Then the old bloke, by then I just needed a good fucking."

At this point she was still hugging me, I turned around and wrapped my arm around her. "From now on there are two rules if you want to do it again."

"Two rules?"

"Yes just two, one when you are being a slut you do as you are told. Two, you only fuck or suck another man's cock while I am with you."

"Ok, so you're ok with today?"

We washed each other's bodies, plenty of soap, feeling, and playing. We rinsed off, and towel dried each other. I then carried Eve through to the bedroom, we made love as a husband and wife should. I reclaimed her body as mine, god I love this women so much.

As I said at the start this was my fantasy, I have elaborated on it a bit and turned it into a story. After the first time I had shared my wife, sharing her again was something I wished for. I hope you enjoyed this, there is more to write about. She is now my loving slut, and we have some great fun.

12