All Comments on 'The Day the Sun Turned Red'

by BrainVamp

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I stopped reading when you couldn't even justify going to school on the last day.

I mean, if you don't even know why they should be going to school, then how the fuck can you write about anything else?

BrainVampBrainVampalmost 10 years agoAuthor

Sorry to hear that, thanks for your comment.

I think that when you don't have the power to affect an major event, you can either go on with your life or kiss your ass goodbye and hide under your bed. It's not always the best solution but the asskissing and bed hiding is usually much more useless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
intriguing

Also, don't empower haters by responding.

Intriguing mindfuck. 5/5

BrainVampBrainVampalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the advice

Started posting recently, more or less the first one I encounter. Many of those around here? I thought that the possibility to moderate the comments would keep them at bay... Anyway, thanks for the comment and for the advice.

HurbsterHurbsteralmost 10 years ago

Just a suggestion, but having just read all your fiction, you might want to change them up in the future as they are all pretty much the same. Not using the same 'twist' ending for them every time would be a start. Also, your vamps are so OP they tend to be a little dull. Not hating or anything but the endings are very abrupt as well.

BrainVampBrainVampalmost 10 years agoAuthor
OP?

Thanks for the comment, I've put my head into writing recently, so it's a work inprogress and any and all critics apreciated. Quick question though what do you mean by OP?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice twist

I liked the twist at the end, it was nice. You've got a good plot. On the other hand your pacing seems forced, too fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous