The Day the Sun Turned Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I said last time we met," I say trapping him inside my mind, "FUCK OFF."

The battle of wits is over. I have won and crushed him. The head vampire is on his knees. His thralls seem hesitant; I turn around, go to the Humvee, take a stake and dive it through its heart.

All the vampires fall to the ground twitching. I grab the young driver by the coat and force him into the Humvee. I engage the engine, step on the gas and manage to turn the vehicle in controlled spin out. We hurtle down the small road like a bat out of hell. I can hear the monsters screaming behind us in the night. I've already seen this kind of situation. The newly freed vampires will go berserk until the maker of their deceased maker is able to take control of them.

We finally reach the main road and leave the dangerous mountain track we were on. I stabilize the Humvee and set course towards the base. The night has been long and I'm exhausted. I'm really looking forward to a shower and long nap. A few miles before the base, I stop the car. The young soldier is sleeping on the passenger seat. I climb in the back. The smell of the vampire's saliva is all over me. A few months ago I would have cried the loss of my friend but the war has made us tough, we all know we can fall under the alluring fangs of the vampires at anytime and turn on our friends. We don't have a choice but to move on. With a bottle of water, I clean my thighs, my tits, my ass, everywhere her filthy tongue has touched me. Under the nascent Red Sun, I dress up and cover the last miles that separate me from the base.

I take a long and hot shower before reporting to central command.

"Commander Banks," the severe face on the screen seems relieved, "we feared that we had lost you."

I tell the general of the events of the night. He extends condolences for my loss and orders me to get some rest. I thank him and go to sleep.

It takes me a while to fall asleep. The more the time passes the more the memory of my trip to the master ceases to disgust me. I know there's something wrong with my memory but I'm unable to pinpoint what. Slowly but surely I start getting hornier. All my fantasies from before the war come back to me. After a while, almost without realizing it, I'm gently stroking my inner thighs. My hands concentrate in particular on the two small bulges near the little beauty spot I have just above my pelvis. As the orgasm builds up, the fog clouding my mind lifts. I suddenly remember the moment when Cheryl's fangs pierced my skin, making me peak and turning me into a soon to be vampire. I remember Cheryl sucking on her red crystal and sticking it up my cunt. I remember her ordering me to forget about it. I remember my first meal after getting dressed in the Humvee. I remember the delicious begging of the soldier as I forced him to ride me. I remember myself mentally thanking Cheryl for the first shaft she had selected for me as a new vampire. I remember where I dumped his body and where he will soon rise. I remember cleaning his blood from my face. I remember my orders.

Today the resistance will lose one of its more important bases and tomorrow I'll go to central HQ to take out the rest of the commanders to finally end this war.

12