All Comments on 'The Days of Unforgotten'

by oldtwat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 14 years ago
nice story

the start was to fast, but great story, maybe part 2 and a loving titjob ? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

There can't be a Part 2. They're both dead!

HaygoodGent2HaygoodGent2almost 14 years ago
Stupid begat Stupid!

First of all, how stupid can you get wanting a chapter 2 with both characters dead? Did you not read the last sentence? Dead and buried? Second, okltwat, your writing style is atrocious! Do you not comprehend the tenses: Past and Present? In mid-sentence you change the tense losing the meaning or impact of what you are trying to relate in your story. This storyline was good, the descriptions were great, but the "read" was very difficult. I don't care to read someone's story and have to translate what the author is attempting to say. Get help with a proofreader, use a spellcheck that checks grammar. Sorry, but this just doesn't pass the muster!

jperrierjperrieralmost 14 years ago

It was a good story up until the end when you had the mother and son dying. You could have told more of their story if you didn't have them die at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ripoff

It's irritating reading a story with a mix of tenses.

I skipped through to the last paragraph, to see that the ending was ripped off.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 14 years ago
Mystified

I found the story quite interesting to read, and I can't make out why it has received the negative comments it has. It did rush a little at the start and the ending was a little on the permanent side but both these points are the prerogative of the author.

If those who've left negative comments are so bothered maybe they could consider writing an erotic story of their own, which I'm sure will be absolutely perfect.

Pete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
its sad

a writer with no guts.kill them off rather than tell a good story.either gutless or lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sadness

should have lived happily everafter

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
BUGGER!

There I was thinking this story could have some good sequels and - you killed them. Certainly not expected. As others have pointed out - work on your tenses. Consistency makes it much more readable.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This story had me. I enjoyed the emotional development of the characters. For the two characters to finally find true love, both emotionally and physically, was wonderful. I can not believe you killed them off, I was hoping for a continuation of this story, to include dating, marriage, children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous